• 締切済み

英語能力

Travel can boost your language learning motivation I went uk last year with my friends. He can’t spe ak English at all. I could speak English badly at that point. We are Japanese and age of 21 at that time. We stayed hostel for less spending money. Young Homeless of age around 30 lived that hostel. I had never seen real homeless until then. We hate him at first because of his appearance. When we were having dinner at kitchen in hostel, he talked us for giving him a food. We give him some meals and take conversations with him. He said that I have dream in becoming famous one day. Apparently he wanted to Hollywood star within three years. He said I’m doing hard work for it. We advised him that you can do it. He is appearing in movie not. He has achieved his dream. I don’t like staying English at that time. But from what he’s done, I feel that wherever you are, you can do whatever you want if you put energy into your dream. Travel can make you better person 私が書いた英文です。トイック、英検だとどのぐらいでしょう?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.2

A No.1 HALTWO です。 御礼、有難う御座います。 >文型が間違っている箇所ありますでしょうか ん〜ん(^^;)、私は英文法というものがさっぱりでして(汗)…… 中学以来「英文法用語」の試験なんて一度もなかったので「文法用語は勿論、文法用語を駆使した 『○○の xx 的用法』」とか「仮定法過去完了進行形??」とかは全く判りません(笑)。 仮定法に関しては Man to Man 英会話 School (3 回だけ行った) の英国人講師が教えてくれた Tense 1 2 3 で理解しちゃいました(汗)。 ……なので、私の英語判読は頭の中で (英語で考えて) 「んーん、これっ変(^^;)、ん、これは判る」でやっています。 でも、米国人に「ワタシィノ ニホンゴォ ブンケイ マチガテマスカァ? ブンポ タダシデスカァ?」と聞かれて答えられます(^^;)? 「いや、文法は判らない (サ変とか五段活用とかの事(^^;)?」けど、アンタの日本語、ちゃんと判るよ! 解るから大丈夫!」と言うしかないですよね(^^;)。 私の記憶では英検も国連英検も TOEFL も文型とか文法なんて試験には出ませんでしたよ。 勿論、簡単な動詞に to とか for とかを付けて様々な意味合いにする用法は徹底的に丸暗記して使い熟せるようにするのが基本……不定詞だの前置詞だのの「文法用語」は試験に出ないし、実際の会話でも言わないし……。 国連英検の試験は米国人の試験官と 15〜20 分くらい対面で冗談言って笑ってた記憶があります……筆記ってあったっけかな……「いやぁ長々とやっちゃったぜ」と試験官が笑ってたので、多分、口頭試験時間は 10 分あるかないかだったのでしょうが、どの辺りまでが試験だったのか(笑)。 留学中やその後、向こうで就職しての英語も、英語で考えて英語で読み書き話さねば生きていけない……は大げさか(笑)……ところですので、日本語の文法用語とか英語文型 (日本語) なんてすっかり忘れました(^^;)。 ……なので、私に英文法は聞かないでください(滝汗) 英和辞書での直訳日本語と英文法で日本語対訳を組み上げていくのは暗号解読みたいでヤル気が起きません(^^;)。 ……で、御質問者さんの英文ですが…… Spelling Miss は置いておくとして、他は「何が言いたいのか」は判りますので、多分、文型としては間違っていないだろうと思います。 最初ぐらいかな……「It boosts your xxx motivation」って言うかな(^^;)? と思ったので、もっと簡単に (英会話は単語数を少なく、且つ簡便な単語を用いるのが定石) Travel is a great motivator for language learning. にしちゃいましたが、他は殆ど変えていないと思います。 あっ、Period で区切ったら空白を開けるか行を変えてください。 これは「正しい文型」指南に入るのかな(^^;)。 素敵な英会話を(^_^)/

回答No.1

うーん、英検だと 2 級ぐらいかな。 TOEIC は受けた事がありませんが、日本で腕試しに英検 1 級と国連英検 A 級を取ってから TOEFL 680 点取って米国に留学しましたので、留学直前当時の私の英語力を思い出して考えると英検 1 級は無理だろうなと思いました。 先ず Period がない(^^;)!。 まぁ Typing Miss だろうと、適当に切って読み続けましたが、with my friends と複数になっているのに、その後は He で始まっている……全部で 3 人以上、いるよね! 他はどうした? "We stayed for less spending money" が判らない(^^;)! まぁ「無駄遣いしないようにた」と言いたかったんだろうなとは思いますが、「無駄遣いしないように」ではなく「お金を節約するために」でしょう。 Hostel 以外の所に泊まるのは「無駄遣い」であるという理由が何処にもありませんので……。 ここから後はいろいろ問題はあるものの、会話上は相手の英語力を鑑みて推測できるので理解できましたが…… " I don’t like staying English at that time. " もさっぱり判らない(^^;)。 English じゃなて England のこと? これを間違えると英検 2 級以下ですよ(^^;)。 中学生でも間違えないでしょうから 3 級も危ないかも…… 赤線引っ張るべき箇所が多くて 1 つずつ説明し切れません(^^;)。 何となく、こんな事が言いたいんだろうなぁという英文を記しておきます。 高校時代に友人が英語コンクールで入賞したと Class で発表されたのですが、(という事は英検 1 級ではなく 2 級か準 1 級ぐらいだと思うけど) その時の彼が披露してくれた英語と同じぐらいの英語になっていると思います。 Travel is a great motivator for language learning. Last year, I went to England with a friend. My friend does not speak English at all. I was 21 years old at the time and my English was terrible. To save money, we stayed in a hostel. The hostel was inhabited by an young homeless around 30 years old. I had never seen a real homeless person before. At first, I disliked him because of his appearance. While we were eating in the hostel kitchen, he asked us to give him some food. We gave him some food and had a conversation with him. He said, "My dream is to be famous someday." He said he wanted to be a Hollywood star within three years. He also said he was working hard to achieve that. We advised him that you can do it. Now he is starring in movies. He has realized his dream. I'm not going to live in England for that. However, from what he has done, I feel that no matter where you are, if you put your energy into your dreams, you can do anything you want. Traveling seems to make you a better person. 素敵な英会話を(^_^)/

Fhhjjj
質問者

補足

ご丁寧にありがとうございます‼︎文型が間違っている箇所ありますでしょうか ちなみにstaying ではなくstudying のミスです

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

わかる方はぜひ教えて下さい。お願いします!! 一応考えた答えは、1が(2),2が(3),3が(4),4と5はわからないです… 1 I agree with most of what you said, but I don't agree with (  ).  (1)anything (2)everything (3)nothing (4)something 2 (  ) candidate we may choose, we should not expect too much of him.  (1)However (2)Whichever (3)Whoever (4)Whomever 3 I took it for granted (  ) she would agree with me.  (1)as (2)to (3)what (4)that 4 In 1938, (  ), everybody wanted war.  (1)as 1914 (2)such as 1914 (3)like as 1914 (4)as in 1914 5 He works harder than (  ).  (1)my age (2)at my age (3)I were at his age (4)I did at his age

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

(1)Victorian, by the sea. Where we are is private, but you can get into town. (2)I like that you can modernize the inside but let the bones remain. I think the Victorians got in right in the generosity of the rooms and the windows. (3)It was very stimulating, really, because he was shooting with a handheld camera over his shoulder, so he would talk to you and then go back in. Everything that Jamie and I went though, Sean was right there behind us, even for the battle at the end of the movie in the crypt. There was a sense that we were all in it together. (4)He wrote the movie, directed it, shot it, and was all over everything from costume to hair to makeup. You feel safe as an actor. And, as an actor, if you can’t feel safe, you can’t make a fool of yourself. (5)I’d been there once before in my foolish, misspent youth and drank a lot of beer. But when you’re working on a film as immersive as this, you kind of have to cancel reality.

• 真面目な話です。英語に訳せませんでした。教えてください

慰めのメールを貰いました。その返事を書きたいのですが、訳を教えてください。 このように入ってきました I'm so sorry. Let's be happy for K to get away from this crazy world. and let's remember that K thought of you only before he left. You were special to K and gave him good memories before he left the world. I'm sorry A子. Death is something that all of us cannot escape. Accept death so that you can become stronger. 力を貸してください。 1.私は今でも信じられない、本当に彼がこの世にいないということが。私は彼に楽しい思い出を貰いました。私も彼に楽しい思い出を与えた。私は彼と出会ってからの8年間を本当にうれしく思う。 I can't believe yet that he left in world. I got good memories from him and I gave him good memories. I'm very happy that 8years from met him... 2.たとえば、私が100歳まで生きても、出会いきれないほど世界に人間はいる。その中でであって、話をする人はみんな私の人生において意味があるひとだ。 だから、あなたもそう。ありがとう。よい友人と出会えた事をうれしく思います。 I think If i ....100years .......... in my life. .. so ailso you, thanks Im apriciate...meet you.... 教えてください

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me

• 中学英語の問題です。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れる (1) He can speak French well. He is a good ( ) of French. (2) He didn't have any place to live in. There was no place ( ) him ( ) live in. (3) This tea is hot that I can′t drink it. This tea is ( ) hot for me ( ) drink. (4) English is studied in Japan. ( ) ( ) English in Japan. (5) Her story was very interesting to me. I was ( ) ( ) in her story. (6) Our class has forty students. ( ) ( ) forty students in our class. (7) She bought him the book. She bought the book ( ) ( ) . (8) John became sick last month and he is still sick. John ( ) ( ) sick since last month. (9) Is this your hat? ls ( ) hat ( ) ? (10) I haven't heard from him for years. It has been years ( ) l heard from him last.

• 英語

( )に入る語教えてください Do you know the new foreign atudent ( ) came from Malasia ? Yeah. I've just met him. Of course, he speaks ( ) English and Malay, but i was surprised that he also speaks Japanese. Takeshi, you look terrible. It looks like your cold got much ( ) today. I know. I shouldn't ( ) to my part-time job last night. But, I had to, because I'm saving money to travel abroad.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 英語

1: A:Sam,why don't you tellMr.Sisler what happned? B:I'm afraid to. (). A:Are you kindding? I've never seen him get angry. B:I have. In fact,just the other day,he screamed at his secretary right in front of me. (1)He seems to be in a great mood (2)He isn't very happy (3)He's expecting me (4)He's a deep thinker (5)He has a terrible temper 2: A:Are you still going out with Jim? B:() A:Really? How come? B:We started arguing toomuch. It stopped being fun. (1)No,we broke up a few weeks ago. (2)No,we're getting married next month. (3)We're going to make upsoon,though. (4)Yes,we're getting married next weeks. (5)Yes,we're still very happy. 解答と全文訳をお願いします

• 英語 日本語にあうように( )内を並べ替えて下さい

私は彼にそれは正しいと思うかどうかたずねた。 I asked (him/he/if/it/right/thougt/was). その男たちは少年たちに彼の犬に近寄らないように言った The man (to/away/the boys/fron/ordered/keep)his dog. その城には、ひとつの銀のスプーンも残されていなかった。 There was (left/a/spoon/not/single/silver). 彼が約束を破るような人でないことは皆知っている。 Everyone knows that he (break/his/last/parson/the/to/would be)promise. 会えばいつも彼の事を思い出してしまう。 We (being/him/meet/never/of/remeinded/without). 見せて頂けますか。 Could I (a/at/have/it/book)? 飛行機なら1時間半で北海道へ行けますよ。 Jet planes (to Hokkaido/you/to/in/travel/enable)one and a half hours. ちょっと地図を見ればどこにいるのかわかるでしょう。 (map/a glance/you/the/tell/at/will) where you are. 私が部屋に入ると、なぜあなたはいつも緊張するの。 (you/what/every/nervous/so/time/makes)Iwalk into the room? 彼の努力のおかげでその企画は完成した。 It was(his effort/was/the project/that/due to)completed. ようやくその時になって彼の言おうとしていることが分かったのだ。 Only then (he/did/meant/I/what/had/understand).

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing