• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語 日本語にあうように( )内を並べ替えて下さい

私は彼にそれは正しいと思うかどうかたずねた。 I asked (him/he/if/it/right/thougt/was). その男たちは少年たちに彼の犬に近寄らないように言った The man (to/away/the boys/fron/ordered/keep)his dog. その城には、ひとつの銀のスプーンも残されていなかった。 There was (left/a/spoon/not/single/silver). 彼が約束を破るような人でないことは皆知っている。 Everyone knows that he (break/his/last/parson/the/to/would be)promise. 会えばいつも彼の事を思い出してしまう。 We (being/him/meet/never/of/remeinded/without). 見せて頂けますか。 Could I (a/at/have/it/book)? 飛行機なら1時間半で北海道へ行けますよ。 Jet planes (to Hokkaido/you/to/in/travel/enable)one and a half hours. ちょっと地図を見ればどこにいるのかわかるでしょう。 (map/a glance/you/the/tell/at/will) where you are. 私が部屋に入ると、なぜあなたはいつも緊張するの。 (you/what/every/nervous/so/time/makes)Iwalk into the room? 彼の努力のおかげでその企画は完成した。 It was(his effort/was/the project/that/due to)completed. ようやくその時になって彼の言おうとしていることが分かったのだ。 Only then (he/did/meant/I/what/had/understand).

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数415
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

I asked him if he thought it was right. The man ordered the boys to keep away from his dog. There was not a single spoon left (in the castle). Everyone knows that he would be the last person to break his promise. We never meet without being reminded of him. Could I have a look at it? Jet planes enable you to travel to Hokkaido in one and a half hours. A glance at the map will tell you where you are. What makes you so nervous every time I walk into the room? It was due to his effort that the project was completed. Only then did I understand what he had meant.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

いつもいつもありがとうございます。 助かります♪

関連するQ&A

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 英語の置き換え問題。

分からなくて困っています。 分かる方教えてください。 次の文がほぼ同じ意味になるよう( )内に適切な一語をいれなさい。 (1)The stream was so narrow that he could jump across it. →The stream was narrow ( ) ( ) him ( ) jump across. (2)It is said that she robbed him of his wallet. →She is said ( ) ( ) ( ) him of his wallet. (3)It is danjerous forchildren to play with lighters. →Lighters are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) . 意味も付けて頂けると嬉しいです!!

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・At first glance, this story is about the lesson of a children having acted innocently and honestly, and being praised for it by his father. ・The child having cut down a tree can be seen to symbolize the act of civilizing the wilderness into the New World. ・While George destroyed what his father treasured, it was more important to his father that he confessed it honestly.

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• 英語小問題

わからなかったものを中心に書いてます。 お願いします。 ・次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように()内に適語を補いなさい 1He isn't back yet. Perhaps he missde his train. He isn't back yet. He ()()()his train. 2 It's a pity that you didn't tell me the truth. You ()()() me the truth. 3 It's a pity that laughed at his mistake. You ought () to ()() at his mistake. 4 You waited for me, but it was not necessary.  You needn't ()() for me. ・並び替えなさい。 1 You (at/be/if/laughed/will)you wear that silly hat. 2 Such a thing ought (about/be/not/spoken/to) in public. 3 Last night he (by/got/stopped/the police/while) he was driving home.

• 以下の英語の問題について、教えて下さい。

以下の各問について(1)~(4)の4つの文のうち語法・文法上間違っているものを選んでください。 全て合っている場合は「間違いなし」とお答えください。また、その理由もあわせておねがいします。 【1】 (1) I prefer red wine to white one. (2) To where is the capital of Italy? (3) How long will the train start? (4) All that glitter are not gold. 【2】 (1) It was N.Y. that I was born. (2) I think difficult to get rid of the bed habits. (3) Let Tom and me help you with your work. (4) He smiled in spite of oneself. 【3】 (1) He is something like his father. (2) Any doctor say something to please his patients. (3) Each boys have their own room. (4) They were talking each other. 【4】 (1) He is a best student of his all classmate. (2) Either he or I are responsible for it. (3) What did you say such a thing for? (4) What do you like this dress? 【5】 (1) Paris is the city which I want to live. (2) He is just that I expected him. (3) I heard which sounded like footsteps. (4) I could not believe what he said. 分量が多くなってしまいましたがよろしくおねがいします。

• 代ゼミの英語の並び替え問題がわからない

代ゼミ 過去問です 英語の並び替え問題 Are you (that it able you certain put will to together be ) again? What (wife way he me his shocked the was treated and) children. できれば訳もありでおねがいします! 緊急です!

• 英語 和訳してください

この英文を和訳してください。 Little did they know that I made it a rule never to leave home without having breakfast. This photo makes you look much younger then you really are. What was it that you said you would give me? It was his speech that bored me to death.