Check out the video for 'Graceland' by Katie Cole

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Watch the full video for 'Graceland' by Katie Cole, directed by DS Creative / Doltyn Snedden. This video is raw, honest, and bold, showcasing Katie's willingness to try new things.
  • Experience the musical production of 'Graceland' by Katie Cole, masterminded by Howard Willing and performed by a talented cast of musicians. Visit Katie's Spotify Page for more of her music.
  • Subscribe to Katie Cole's Youtube page to watch more videos and let her know your favorite songs. Don't miss out on the unique and amazing journey that Katie's music takes you on.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

I know Youtube links don't always share that well... so here is my full video for "Graceland" directed by DS Creative / Doltyn Snedden . I'm really proud of this video. It's raw, honest and something bold I wanted to try. Trying new things has lead me to pretty weird and amazing places... so that sentiment carries on. I'm very proud of the musical production by mastermind Howard Willing with a stellar cast of musicians. If you'd like to hear more of my music please visit my Spotify Page - https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vpTdaHsUE4PODOzNDUDgm or my Youtube page to see more videos. http://www.youtube.com/katiecoleofficial Please Subscribe to both and tell me what you fave songs are

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.2

(訳文) その種のものはYoutubeのリンクでは必ずしもうまく共有できるとは限らないことが分かっています…、なので、私のビデオ完全版 <DS Creative / Doltyn Snedden監督の「Graceland」(優雅なる大地)> をここに載せます。 このビデオは本当に私の誇りです。それは私が試したかった「生のままの、うそのない、大胆奇抜なもの」です。新しいことを試してみると、かなり奇妙で驚くようなところに行き着くもので…、まあそれで引き続き気分が乗ります。私は、Howard Willingの立案と、優れたミュージシャンのキャストによる音楽制作をとても誇りに思っています。 私の音楽をもっと聞きたい場合は、よろしければ、私のSpotifyページ <https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vpTdaHsUE4PODOzNDUDgm> またはYoutubeページ <http://www.youtube.com/katiecoleofficial> にアクセスして、他の動画映像をご覧ください。 どうぞ、この両方に登録して、お気に入りの曲を教えてください。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ユーチューブのリンクでは、こういうのは必ずしも上手く伝わらないことがわかっているので、DSCreativeの Doltyn Snedden監督の「グレイスランド」を私が録画した全部をお見せする。  私はこのビデオを本当に誇りに思っている。生で、正直で、やってみたかった大胆さがある。  新しいものを試そうとして、随分奇妙で、驚くような場所にも行った、、、というわけでそういう感情は続いている。  Howard Willingの指導で、綺羅星のように多彩なミュージシャンたちの作り出した音楽作品には、私は非常な誇りにを持っている。  私の音楽をもっと聞きたければ、私のSpotify Page(https://open.spotify.com/artist/1vpTdaHsUE4PODOzNDUDgm)を、  私のビデオがもっと見たければ、私のユーチューブ・ページ(http://www.youtube.com/katiecoleofficial )をみてください。  両方に購読を申し込んでお好きな歌がどれか教えてください。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

“My life changed when I met him, but it was a slow kind of thing, it wasn’t like an overnight rich thing. He didn’t have a lot of friends in his life, it was very sad. That’s another alcoholic addict thing, he was very isolating, he liked to isolate. So he knew my brother, they were in rehab together, and that’s where I first met him. Then he was in rehab with my brother again two years later. It’s not that crazy statistically if you realize how many rehabs he had been to. So the second time he ended up in rehab with my brother, we were like family. That’s when he asked me to come work at the studio.” “He was just a nicer guy, he was more himself I think, more the real guy. I think he just slowly changed over time. Everyone changes over time, but he lost some of his warmth I think.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Simone was extremely warm-hearted, kind and polite to me when I met her. Her kindness made a deep impression on me, which I still recall to this day. All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the rest of my life.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

It was around this time five years ago that the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which was sadly the last of your life, was released. My happy memories of the release, which I had waited for so eagerly, come rushing back as if it had happened yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Smashing Pumpkins Make Stunning Scott Weiland Claim Smashing Pumpkins touring keyboardist Katie Cole had high praise for the late Scott Weiland and Stone Temple Pilots in a new Instagram Q&A, along with praise for Chris Cornell and Soundgarden. A fan asked, “Aside from The Smashing Pumpkins, what’s your favorite rock band of the 90’s?” Cole responded, “I grew up on a wide variety of music, soul, rock, blues etc. But talking 90’s rock definitely STP (whom I played with last year), especially the Purple record. Soundgarden Superunknown was my go to, had some good moments with ‘Skunk Anasie’ and Aussie band ‘Baby Animals.’ Suze Demarchi is a goddess.” Billy Corgan called Scott Weiland the ‘voice of a generation’ in a touching December 2015 tribute after Weiland’s death. “Having just woken to the news of this passing, I feel compelled to put pen to paper and pay my respects to Scott. And in that I will not pretend to know more than I know, or add some sad homily to how he loved his life. At least in that, may I now say he is undoubtably in the arms of grace and eternal love. May I also offer my humble condolences to his family, friends, and band mates; who have, and are, suffering this great loss. For when anyone as vaunted leaves far too soon, we mourn all that might have been. As any fan, I find myself reflecting on what I do have in my own treasure chest: in scarce moments where Scott and I spoke as contemporaries or competitors, and got to know each as people other past the footlights and shadows we were so busy casting to the world. It may seem trite in reflection, but I’d try to make him giggle when I saw that the manic whirl of the dumb parties we were at (in Hollywood, no less!) might be causing undue stress. It was, I’d guess you’d say, my way of apology for having been so critical of STP when they appeared on the scene like some crazy, man-fueled rocket. And not only was the knight up front freshly handsome to a fault, but he could sing too! As any supreme actor gives a real and different voice to each character played. It was STP’s 3rd album that had got me hooked, a wizardly mix of glam and post-punk, and I confessed to Scott, as well as the band many times, how wrong I’d been in assessing their native brilliance. And like Bowie can and does, it was Scott’s phrasing that pushed his music into a unique, and hard to pin down, aesthetic sonicsphere. Lastly, I’d like to share a thought which though clumsy, I hope would please Scott In Hominum. And that is if you asked me who I truly believed were the great voices of our generation, I’d say it were he, Layne, and Kurt. So it goes beyond tragedy to say it is we who lost them, and not the other way round…”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me when I was having trouble.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

What Biden should have said to Harrris: “Civil Rights is hard - we’ve been working on it for years. Yes we didn’t get it right yet but to the best of my ability I’ve been fighting for civil rights my whole career. I’m not perfect, I’ve not always held the best positions - especially in hindsight - but that was the past. Now I’m dedicated to moving forward to build a more free and equal America.”Blah blah blah. That’s what he should of said but instead he went on the defensive and just kind of looked like a shouty old white man. I’m not for or against Biden but I think he missed a real opportunity to show a bit of humility and soften his public face but instead he went all “get off my lawn” and looked rattled and a bit scared.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the all my life

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Like everybody else out there, I read about my band, Stone Temple Pilots, and their recent performance this past weekend with a new singer. To tell you the truth, it took me by surprise. And it hurt. But the band that played last weekend was not Stone Temple Pilots and it was wrong of them to present themselves as that.