What Does 'Awake in Between Snoozes' Mean?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Many people may have experienced the frustration of their partner's alarm going off early in the morning, causing them to wake up as well.
  • The phrase 'awake in between snoozes' refers to the state of being awake during the intervals between each time the alarm snooze is activated.
  • This can be especially challenging for those who have difficulty falling back asleep quickly.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

I have been having the same problem with my husband for years. He sets his alarm incredibly early in the morning and mine goes off about two hours later. He gets up with his alarm about two-thirds of the time. Even then, he’s never the first to respond to it. Every single morning for 10 years, I’ve had to shake him awake to shut off his alarm, and sometimes I have to repeat it every 20 minutes until he gets up. I do not fall asleep so readily, so I am often awake in between snoozes. awake in between snoozesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4133/5370)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9729/12103)
回答No.2

>awake in between snoozesはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「浅い眠りの間に目をさます」。 ☆snoozeは、「(熟睡できない)浅い眠り、うたたね」といったニュアンスですね。 「私は、ベッドに入ってもなかなか寝つけないので、眠りが浅いわけですね。そういう浅い眠りと浅い眠りの間に頻繁に目を覚ます」と訴えている文面と読みました。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I've been married for four years. My husband is a good man. He's really good to me, but lately it feels like our marriage is in a rut. We don't have any children, so I feel that some our attention should be focused on "us," but he stays on his computer all day, and when he's not on his computer, he's got his nose in his phone. I'm all about letting him have his "you time," so I let him do his own thing, and I go and do my own things, but I would still like some "us" time every now and again. he's got his nose inはhe's caught up inと同意でしょぅか?あと、I'm all about はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend of two years is sweet, smart, funny, and we have what I would consider to be a great relationship. We are open with each other about any problems that arise and understand that both of us have been in a couple serious, long-term relationships in the past, which we can easily talk about. However, a few months ago I glimpsed a text thread on his phone with his ex-girlfriend from high school, and, upon further investigation, realized that they’ve spoken every few days for what seems to be months. every few days for what seems to be monthsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 文が同じ意味になるようにしたいんですが…

あってますか(>_<)? 1、My wife is Mary. I got married to her twenty years ago. =Mary and I (have)(been)(married) for twenty years. 2、It is two years since my aunt died. =My aunt (has)(been)(died) for two years. 3、He is blind because he lost his sight as a child. =He (has't)(been)(?) since he was a child. この問題がよく分かりません(>_<) 分かるかたお願いいたします。 中学 高校 大学 英語

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 代名詞の問題教えてください

代名詞の問題教えてください (   )にはどれが入りますか。和訳も教えてください。 1The issue is one for (each/every/me/we/us) students to discuss. 2He cares so little about his meal that (anything/nothing/everything/something) will do so long as it fills his stomach. 3These two disliked (every/all/each)other so much that it was difficult for them to come to (no/some/any) agreement even in defence of their own interests. よろしくお願いします

• 英文法の問題4問教えて頂けますか?

(    )に入る英文を教えてください。 1 Though he was an old man, he worked in his field every day. ( )( ) ( ) he was, he worked in his field every day. 2 He was arrested because he had not paid his taxes for ten years. He was arrested for ( )( ) paid his taxes for ten years. 3 I hope that you will find a good job soon. ( ), you will find a good job soon. 4 昨日新宿で誰に会ったと思いますか。とても驚いたことに、去年ニューヨークで知り合った女の子で した。(英語にして頂けますか?2文目はしてみたのですが、添削してもらえますか?)     To my surpise, she was a girl whom I met in NY last year. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 前置詞の模範解答と解説をお願いします(高校受験)

(   )に前置詞を入れなさい。 (1)I bought this watch (    )two thousand yen. (2)He is my senior(    ) two years. (3)A taxi was hired (    )the hour. (4)He lay(    )his back,looking up at the blue sky. (5)I was forced to drink(    ) my will. (6)How much money did you spend (    )those books? (    )の前置詞を訂正しなさい。 (7)He divided the money( between )his three children. (8)I called (on) his house (in) the evening in question. (9)(By )this reason I like baseball better than basketball. (10)I was kept waiting( by )half past five.                よろしくお願いします。

• I could be off の意味

ある曲に対する感想の英文解釈の質問です。 Hmm... I think.. It's about man becomes king, gets corrupt, dies and is now waiting to get into heaven and thinking about his life and realizing he's not gunna get in. Though. I could be off. 最後の"I could be off. "の意味が分かりません。 「自分は消えて無くなる」のような意味でしょうか? 推測でも構いませんので、教えて頂けませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。