Why Acknowledging on Twitter is Crucial

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Acknowledging on Twitter: The Importance of Recognition and Gratitude
  • Why Acknowledging Tweets on Twitter is Essential for Engagement
  • The Power of Acknowledgement on Twitter: Building Relationships and Enhancing User Experience
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

acknowledge

Every time I get on Twitter, I plan on reading updates and news, but eventually I’m always led to tweet at someone famous or noteworthy. This leads to waiting for some type of response and ultimately being frustrated when I get zero responses. I understand that people can’t answer every single message, but at least try to acknowledge it. ここでのacknowledgeは「認識する」か「感謝する」どちらに捉えるべきでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

「認識する」の方でしょう。 つまり、話者のツイートを完全に無視(スルー)するのではなく、返答せよとまではいわなくとも、せめて「いいね」くらいの反応はしてほしい、ということだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• acknowledge

How do I get people to understand that it is important to acknowledge the correct spelling and pronunciation of everyone's name? https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2091756 ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge her

One of my co-workers constantly interrupts when I'm having a conversation with other people. It doesn't seem to matter who I am speaking with or what the subject is. She'll interrupt in the middle of the conversation, and everyone must stop and look at her or acknowledge her. ここでのacknowledge herはどう訳したらよいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• acknowledge

Two decades ago my husband and I merged our families and then had more children together. We were a true Brady Bunch. Fast-forward 20 years. We are now empty nesters. The problem is that my husband's birth children treat me like crap. They don't know when my birthday is and don't acknowledge it. ここでのacknowledgeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a single mother of an infant daughter. I love my daughter more than life itself, but I am at a crossroads and she is in the middle. I work a very good, high-paying job. However, I don't like it. I want to go back to school and get a master's in a field I am passionate about. I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it! I'd get a job that would ultimately only pay about half of my current earnings, but I would actually enjoy it!の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I’m fairly sure I’m asexual. Hard to prove a negative, of course, but I’m in my 30s and have felt this way for years. My family refuses to acknowledge it, and many of my friends claim that doesn’t exist. They wouldn’t have a problem if I were a lesbian, but they keep telling me to go to a therapist to get “cured,” to just be less uptight, independent, arrogant, stubborn, hard on myself, and get a man or a woman already. prove a negativeはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、independent, arrogant, stubborn, hard on myselfにもlessがかかっているのでしょうか?かからないように言いたい場合はどう言えば良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• can vs get to

I know I’m not God or Zeus or whatever and I don’t get to say who gets to have what, but COME. ON. ここでのget(s) toはcanと同じような意味ですよね?何か違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が合っているか見てください。

Narrative の文書です 間違っていたら、訂正お願いいたします。 On Fridays, I get up at 9:00 am. My mother leaves for work at 8:00 and my brother goes to school early in the morning so I get up by myself. I only have third class on Friday so I don’t have to get up early but I get up two hours before I have to leave. As soon as get up, I go downstairs and get dressed, prepare breakfast myself and eat in front of the TV, checking my email on my smart phone. After breakfast I wash my face, brush my teeth, make up my face and tie up my hair. The third-period class is an English class and we always have a test at the beginning so when I am ready to go to college, I study for the test for an hour and I leave the house at 10:45 am . I walk to the station 15 minutes and get on the train 11:05am.When I arrive at Nagoya station at 12:03 pm, I change train and get on Higashiyama line subway to go to college. It takes 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshigaoka station from Nagoya station. I have to walk about 15 minutes to college after get off the subway. When I arrive at class, I eat chocolate for between meals. After between meals, I study for the test for about 45 minutes and sometimes I talking with my college friend who takes the same English class until 1:30 pm. I always meet my friend at college’s one floor near the elevator after finish the class at3:00 pm to go to part time job with my college friend by subway. We work at Nagoya station’s underground McDonald near silver clock . We get off the subway, buy eat between meals at Ministop near our office and talking with her over eating it at office. Change clothes and go our shop. I work as register or making drink or preparing food. After finish job, we change clothes and eat dinner at MacDonald’s because we work at there , we can buy 30 percent discount the day. I talk about school or friends or who we interested in over eating dinner with my friend about 30 minutes. After finish eating dinner We walk to Nagoya station for 15 minutes and say good-bye then. I take train and sleep on the train, my mother picks me up when I arrive at my local station about 11:15 pm. I wash my hands and take a bath as soon as I arrive at my house. After take a bath I brash my teeth and blow my hair. I up stairs to go to bed and say good night to my mother. Before fall asleep I always check my cell phone whether I get email from my friend or not. After that I prepare clothes for tomorrow’s part time job and set alarm for 8:30am. I see twitter and tweet or just check my friend’s tweet. I fall asleep after check my shift and what time I have to get up.

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...