• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

30文字前後のタイトルを生成する

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「prove a negative」とは何を意味するのか?
  • 「independent, arrogant, stubborn, hard on myself」にも「less」がかかっているのか?
  • 助けがほしい場合、どのように言えば良いか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> prove a negativeはどのような意味でしょうか?  a negative は生体検査などで 陽性 とか 陰性 とかいう場合の 陰性 の方。性的な関心の欠如を、生体検査で裏付けるなんてのは、容易なことではない、ということかと思います。 > independent, arrogant, stubborn, hard on myselfにもlessがかかっているのでしょうか?かからないように言いたい場合はどう言えば良いでしょうか?  もちろんすべてが less の範囲内にあります。「分析医のところに行って、そんな頑なに思い込んで他人の意見に耳を貸さず、そうだからそうなんだという態度とか自分に対する厳しい見方のようなものを軽減するための 「治療」 をしてもらえと、友人たちに言われ続けています」 ということでしょう。  「かかる」 「かからない」 にかかわらず、そういうことを述べているのだから、文を途中で区切るなどの方法しかないのでは? to just be less uptight. Now you're so independent, arrogant, stubborn and hard on myself  とか。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文添削をお願いします。Vietnam

A;How did you learn English? B:Well,I practced my english myself by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror and talk to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish every single day. I think it's the best way for me to study English becuse it nither costs me at all nor do I need to go to a language school(because it doesn't cost me or I need to go to a launguage school). I'd suggest English learners do the way I did. It's because they can start this for free! 宜しくお願いします。特に「加えて、そして」をand besidesとしたのですが(besidesの適当な使用方法か自信がありませんが)、というのも by listning to the radio and watching movies,and besides,I would look at myself in a mirror, and talking to myself thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.とすると分詞構文の thinking about what I wanted to say in Enlish ~.がtalking to myself に不明確になるのではないかと考えたからです。またI practced my english by myself とするとbyが後にも続き変かなと考えmyselfだけでかon my ownで独学でと表せると考えたのですが、そもそもby myselfと単にmyselfとの違い(両者とも同じ意味を持つ(by myselfは”一人で”との意味が強いようですが)基本強調しなければmyselfだけでも良いのでしょうか?そして最後にandに近い多用される接続詞を教えて頂ければ幸いです。

• location independent

(度に出ながら仕事をすることについて)“One thing I learned pretty early on is that it’s really hard to travel and be productive,” notes Erica Blair, a 30-year-old marketing consultant who currently calls Chiang Mai, Thailand, home and has been location independent for the last eight years. “I need to stay somewhere at least three months and set up a routine. Otherwise, with traveling, it’s just too hard to both enjoy a trip and grow my business.” I became location independent last year, when I traveled through Europe for seven months. I brought my laptop, and I was constantly on calls or doing work. location independent とは簡単に言うとどういう意味でしょうか?調べてもよくわかりませんでした。よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• よろしくお願いします

I read the letter from "Your Husband," who wrote an open letter to his wife explaining how her unwillingness to have sex justified his affair. He was obviously pouring his heart out. I am a 54-year-old woman on hormone replacement. My husband and I enjoy a wonderful sex life, but as I get older, I am less and less interested. I love him and want to make him happy, so once a week I force myself to have sex. If you love someone, you try to understand their needs. But I respect hard honesty. ここでのpouring his heart outはどのような意味でしょうか?(辞書にある意味とは違う気がするのですが)あと、respect hard honestyの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I am a Type-A personality, very competitive and goal-oriented. I took the hardest classes in school, received two degrees in college, and started working 80-hour weeks at 23 as a consultant—and loved my life. Now I am 36, successful, with a loving family and on track to make partner in the next year or two. My problem? I suddenly find myself waking up and not wanting to do anything. I guess you could call it burnout, but I am not unhappy, just ... lazy. After working so hard for pretty much my entire life, my logical side says walking away now when I am two years or less from partner seems stupid. walking away now when I am two years or less from partner seems stupid.の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I'm a teenager living with parents who I would hesitate to describe as abusive, but they are difficult, often angry, and they can be really mean. I swear I try not to be a brat. I am going to the college they told me to. I am majoring in the major they told me to. I am going into the career they told me to. A lot of my life is spent trying not to upset them and trying not to show that I am upset. They don't like my expressing negative emotions. I have one thing I want that requires their assistance. It is a hobby. They don't like to say no, but they like to indicate in other ways that this is a burden and I am burdensome for wanting it. At this point, it's the only thing I am doing that isn't specifically a thing they told me to do. I try just to ask them, but they say yes and then sigh and mutter and eye-roll me into retracting my request because I feel guilty. I disagree with this whole martyr routine designed to trick me into feeling bad because if they don't want to do it, all they have to do is say no. ここでのbratは「わがままなガキ」といったところでしょうか? eye-roll me into retracting my request の意味を教えてください。 martyr routineの意味を教えてください。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 訳を教えてください

I'm a young SAHM (stay-at-home mom) of a 5-month-old baby. My husband and I worked hard to budget, pay off debt and cut expenses prior to our baby being born. I'm the only mom in my friend group who stays home, and recently I've been getting asked to babysit (for free) quite frequently. One friend asked me well in advance to drive across town to pick their daughter up from school two days in a row and watch her until they got home. I agreed, knowing that the child care they had lined up had fallen through. the child care they had lined up had fallen throughの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 【文法】の説明をお願い致します。

I've set and met my career goals and I'm having tremendous professional success. But it's cost me my personal and family life. I don't know my wife and children any more. I'm not even sure I know myself and what's really important to me. I've had to ask myself--is it worth it? People often find themselves achieving victories that are empty, successes that have come at the expense of things they suddenly realize were far more valuable to them. 人は しばしば 自分が 空である勝利, それらよりもはるかに価値のあった と 彼らが突然に悟る ものを犠牲にして来た成功, を達成していることを見つける. * 自分なりに直訳してみました。 文法の説明をお願いします。 1 successes that have come at the expense of... とのことですが、この come はどういう意味なのでしょうか? 2 they suddenly realize とありますが、realize の目的語は何になりますか? 3 直訳で間違っているところがあればご指摘ください。 4 People... 以下の文の分かり易い意訳ができましたらお願いします。