• ベストアンサー

took him in for a checkup

We had our baby 7 months ago now and I took him in for a checkup at our doctors last week. took him inはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"took him in for ~" で「~のために連れて行く」です。 [ご参考]: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=take+someone+in+for つまり、生後7カ月の赤ちゃんを、健診のために医者に診せに連れて行った、ということです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• globe335
  • ベストアンサー率16% (4/25)
回答No.2

took him inを検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• a few months prior

Then I found out from one of his friends that he had a long-term girlfriend of five years who had broken up with him just a few months prior. a few months priorはa few months agoと言うのとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend "Wally" and I bought our first home together 10 months ago. Three months ago, his friend "Bart" moved into our guest room. Three weeks later he had furniture delivered. More is in the basement. More is in the basement.とはどのような意味でしょうか?Moreの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• run all over him

I've been dating "Grant" for a few months, though we have known each other for 20-plus years. He has two kids, ages 25 and 21, and I feel that they run all over him. Their mother died about five years ago. She and Grant had been divorced for a few years before that. His youngest son, "John," lives with him, and Grant got the boy a job at his company. I feel that he needs to stop treating the kid as if he were 15. run all over himはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• in vs at

My niece was married at city hall nearly two years ago. My wife and I attended the ceremony, and afterward, we went to lunch. Two weeks later, they had a small catered reception at his grandmother's house. My wife and I attended and gave them a card with a check. Now they want to have their wedding blessed in a church. a card with a checkは「小切手付きのカード」でしょうか?あと、in a churchの代わりにat a churchは言えるでしょうか?なぜatではなくinなのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• in the months leading up

My husband and I socialize with another couple that we met at a meetup about a year and a half ago. Six months ago, the husband invited mine on a guys’ hiking weekend. In the six months leading up to it, it was discussed often and always as a guys-only weekend. On the car ride there, my husband found out that some men were bringing their wives. I am furious at the couple for lying to me. I wouldn’t have wanted to go, and I wouldn’t have been upset that my husband was going, but I do think it’s a huge lie considering we talked about it no less than 10 times in the months leading up. In the six months leading up to itは「ハイキングまでの6ヶ月の間に」でしょうか?あと、最後のin the months leading upの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• off-grid

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 18 months and moved in together about five months ago. We live in an apartment near the center of town. He’s always been interested in sustainability and environmental issues. Recently, he’s become interested in the tiny house movement, and we’ve now had a few conversations about moving somewhere rural and off-grid. ここでのoff-gridはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳

英語の教科書にこれらのような文が 出てきたんですが訳がわからないので よろしくお願いします。 ・We just waited and hoped for the best. ・Sonnpy appeared in newspapers and magagines for over fifty years. ・We think of him as our friend. ・Tell him he's not to be late for school again. ・I felt sad, but happy at the same time, because, I was soon to leave home. また文に続くように自分自身のことを入れるんですが 何をいれたらいいですかね? ・If I had been born 100 years ago, _______________________.

• self-soothe

My wife and I had a beautiful baby boy less than a year ago. My wife has developed a bad habit of bringing our son into our bed when he cries. She refuses to let him self-soothe in his crib. self-sootheはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We have been writing and playing our hearts out for the last 9 months. We are just finishing our first CD.

• どのような意味でしょうか

After I started a new job a month ago, a co-worker (“Jane”) invited our small team to a party at her house last week. When I arrived, I was shocked to see a guy I met online two months ago. We went on a few dates and slept together, but I ended it because I wasn’t feeling it. wasn’t feeling itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします