• ベストアンサー

父の退院の日に。

Hi,evryone! you know what? I am now with my Dad and Mam in their house. Today my Dad had got out from the hospital, so I and Mam took him from there.Yes,he had had a operation at last week.In this morning when he came into the house,he said that he was so happy to came home.He hates to have an operation again.I hope he will be fine and well forever!  いつものように短い文章を書いてみました、英語の文章として通じますか? もう少し書きたかったのですが、どうしてうまく書けませんでした。こんな風に書きたかったのです。 「父は手術を受けるたびに、もう生きて戻れないかもしれないと思うんだと言っていました。」 He said to me that he could not returen ????? lived???? might???? 混乱して整理がつきません、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Gです。 こんにちは!! >Hi,evryone! you know what? 語りかけていますね。 良いスタートですよ。 everyoneですね。 >I am now with my Dad and Mam in their house. は dad and momですね。 スペルミス。そして、こちらではmom and dadと言う順序で言います。 >Today my Dad had got out from the hospital, は 普通の過去形で良いですよ。 my dad got out of the hospitalと言う感じですね。 >so I and Mam took him from there. は So mom and I brought home from there.と言う表現でつれて帰ってきた。と言う言い方が出来ます。 >Yes,he had had a operation at last week. は Yes, he had an operation last week and I'm glad it was succssful.と言う感じですね。 >it was In this morning when he came into the house,he said that he was so happy to came home. は This morning he said when he came back home that he was so happy to be able to come home. と言う順序にすると分かりやすいですね。 >He hates to have an operation again.I hope he will be fine and well forever!  は He does not want to have/go through an operation again.I hope he will be fine and well forever! と hatesを使うより、don't want toを使うことでもっと感情が出ると思います。 >「父は手術を受けるたびに、もう生きて戻れないかもしれないと思うんだと言っていました。」 He said to me that he could not returen ????? lived???? might???? He said "I feel I would never be able to come home every time I have to have an operation" とせりふ的にするとより簡単に表現できますね。 これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。 

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

いつも、ありがとうございます。ここgooで見ていただく度に思うのです、難しい言葉を使わなくても、私の心を表現できるんだな~って。 <He said "I feel I would never be able to come home every time I have to have an operation"> せりふ的にすると簡単に表現できるという事も、これからの勉強に、とても役に立つよう気がします。こらからも宜しくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.1

ちゃんと通じますよー。 以下は私だったらこう書くな、という書き方なので、参考までに。 Today my Dad had got out from the hospital, so I and Mam took him from there. 普通の過去形で良いと気がします。また病院からの退院はget out from よりもbe released, come outなどが良いのではないでしょうか。 get out fromだと退院というより逃げてくる感じがしてしまうような…。 take him from there は使わない表現ですので、go and fetch himかpick him up there などでどうでしょう? he had had a operation at last week ここも普通の過去形でよいと思います。at はいりません。 he came into the house,he said that he was so happy to came home はcame home の方が判りやすいなと思います。あとto の後はcomeにします。 He hates to have an operation again have operation とするより go through an operationとした方がイメージわく気がします。 「父は手術を受けるたびに、もう生きて戻れないかもしれないと思うんだと言っていました。」 He said "Each time I go through the operation, I feel that I'm not gonna come back home alive..."

rose-crystal
質問者

お礼

”ちゃんと通じますよー。”この言葉は、私にとって本当に励みです、ありがとうございます。”経験者・自信:なし”なんて、だって、こんなに詳しく教えていただくんですもの、”あり”でいいのでは?これからも宜しくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 常夏のハワイ日記(その39)

英訳宜しくお願いいたします。 1 斎藤に、俺ん家の、オヤジなんか敗戦後、ソ連の要請でビザ無しでインフラ整備に携わったんだ  ぞ!!って言った。 I said to Saito that my dad was requested from The Russian Governmentafter WWII without a visa, and my dad participated in construct infrastructure for them. 2 斎藤が「すげぇな、お前のオヤジさん」って言った。  Saito said to me that "Great!! your dad was really great" 3 そうよ、オレのオヤジは仕事熱心だから170センチぐらいあるんだけど日本に帰って  来た時は45キロぐらいにスリムになってったって、オヤジが言ってた。    My dad worked soooo hard, his height is about 170centimeter,but when he came back to Japan, his weight was about 45kg . My dad told me so. 4 オヤジはタバコ吸わないから同僚と5グラムの砂糖と交換してあげてたと言ってたな  He told me that he didn't smoke, so exchange his co-worker 5g suger. 5 みんな、ロシア人のセジマンスキー様の計らいですなぁ。 All of my dad and co-worker's devotin is atRussian Mr.Sejimanskii's discretion. 英訳でもロシア語訳でもなんでも宜しくお願いします。日本語はダメざんすよ。    

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 和訳

次の英文を意味が通るように和訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Lastly, my dad said the noisy honking that draws your attention to a flight of geese also has its purpose. He told me the noise came from the geese at the back of the V honking encouragement to the geese in the more difficult roles at the front of the V. The migrating geese flew on to their destination in Canada. The memory of that warm spring day on the Prairie River in northern Minnesota is melted into the memory of many similar days of my youth. But the lesson I learned from my dad that day will never be forgotten.

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

I had my glasses on again, and was walking on. "How did your husband react to his sister's accusations?" I said. "He was remarkably kind." "Kind?" "Oh, yes, in the circumstances. Because she started up a lot of gossip in the neighbourhood. It was only a small town. It was a long time before I could persuade him to send her to a home for the blind where she could be looked after. There was a terrible bond between them. Unconscious incest." "Didn't you know that when you married him? I should have thought it would have been obvious." She looked at me again. "I had not studied psychology at that time," she said. I thought, neither had I. We were silent for the third turn about the lake. Then she said, "Well, I was telling you how I came to study psychology and practise it. My husband had this breakdown after his sister went away. He had delusions. He kept imagining he saw eyes looking at him everywhere. He still sees them from time to time. But eyes, you see. That's significant. Unconsciously he felt he had blinded his sister. Because unconsciously he wanted to do so. He keeps confessing that he did so." Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 過去の回想シーンから現代に戻って、主人公とDr Grayが湖のまわりを一緒に歩きながら話している場面です。 ********************************************* 最後の方に He kept imagining he saw eyes looking at him everywhere. He still sees them from time to time. But eyes, you see. とあるのですが、 But eyes, you see.のButはどういう意味になって、この一文はどう訳すのでしょうか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 前文は "It can all be explained psychologically, as we've tried to show to my husband. We've told him and told him, and given him every sort of treatment--shock, insulin, everything. And after all, the stuff didn't have any effect on his sister immediately, and when she did go blind it was caused by acute glaucoma. She would probably have lost her sight in any case. Well, she went off her head completely and accused her brother of having put the wrong drug in the bottle deliberately. This is the interesting part from the psychological point of view--she said she had seen something that he didn't want her to see, something disreputable. She said he wanted to blind the eye that saw it. She said...." We were walking round the lake for the second time. When we came to the spot where I had seen her face reflected I stopped and looked over the water. "I'm boring you." "No, no." "I wish you would take off those glasses." I took them off for a moment. I rather liked her for her innocence in not recognizing me, though she looked hard and said, "There's a subconscious reason why you wear them." "Dark glasses hide dark thoughts," I said. "Is that a saying?" "Not that I've heard. But it is one now." She looked at me anew. But she didn't recognize me. These fishers of the mind have no eye for outward things. Instead, she was "recognizing" my mind:I already came under some category of hers. となっています。

• for certainとcertainly、他

I was sent to have my eyes tested. He took me into the darkened interior and said, "Sit down, dear." He put his arm round my shoulder. His forefinger moved up and down on my neck. I was thirteen and didn't like to be rude to him. Dorothy Simmonds, his sister, came downstairs just then; she came upon us silently and dressed in a white overall. Before she had crossed the room to switch on a dim light Mr Simmonds removed his arm from my shoulder with such a jerk that I knew for certain he had not placed it there in innocence. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 Mr Simmonds removed his arm from my shoulder with such a jerk that I knew for certain he had not placed it there in innocence.のところはsuch~that構文だと思うのですが、 ●a jerkはどのように意味をとるとよいですか? ●for certainとcertainlyは同じ意味ですか? 使い方に何か違いはあるのでしょうか? 前文は At the end of the thirties Leesden End was an L-shaped town. Our house stood near the top of the L. At the other extreme was the market. Mr Simmonds, the oculist, had his shop on the horizontal leg, and he lived there above the shop with his mother and sister. All the other shops in the row were attached to each other, but Mr Simmonds' stood apart, like a real house, with a lane on either side. となっています。 教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 文の書き換えに関する問題(英語)

(1) I sent the book that my brother had given me to my nephew. ↓ I sent to my nephew the book that my brother had given me. (2) Mike donated the money that he had won in the national lottery to the church. ↓ Mike donated to the church the money that he had won in the national lottery. このように書き換えるための規則とはどのようなものかわかる方いたら教えていただけませんか。to+名詞句が移動しているのはわかるんですが・・・ 前置詞句の前置なのでしょうか?

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.