• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Well Kanye just exercised his free speech - now I will do the same - I think he’s a jackass. I think he sees trump letting his narcissistic personality disorder run amuck on the world and he’d like to do the same.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

さて、カニェが、今、彼の言論の自由を行使したわけで、今度は、同じことを私も言わせてもらうが、彼(たぶんカバノー)は阿呆だと思う。  彼(=カニェ)は、トランプが自分の自己愛的病気を世界に広げているが彼(=カバノー、下記)も同じことをやるだろうと見ていると私は思う。  (代名詞が誰を指すかはこの文だけではわかりませんので僕の憶測です)  https://www.cnn.co.jp/usa/35122223.html

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

During a rally in Florida this morning, Donald Trump broke from his speech to discuss a topic of national importance: how beautiful he is. Spotting someone in the crowd wearing a Trump mask, Trump went off on a tangent about his own face. “Look at this mask. Look at this mask. Oh wow. Wow, that’s beautiful. Look at that. Looks just like me.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Trump said last nights debate was “boring”. I guess if there’s no open misogyny or blatant racism his attention wanes and he goes back to searching racist pro trump memes.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump isn't mad because Jeff sessions recused himself. He's mad because Jeff sessions got caught lying about his Russian contacts and had to recuse himself. Most lawyers and law makers agree he had to recuse himself it was the only lawful thing to do. Now Trump is mad because sessions followed the letter of the law. ...

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Do you think starting a war with Iran is just Trump ticking things off his bucket list or some kind of shitty misdirection from covid and 3k dead Americans per day?

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Someone is making big money on the stock markets unprecedented volatility. Theory: Trump tells his secret broker to short X amount of Y stock under a false entity. The next day he attack’s Y in the press - prices drop he makes millions. I know it seems far fetched but if trump and Cohen were dumb enough to start an influence peddling business WHILE they knew they were under investigation - maybe he is dumb enough to try this too. Remember you read it here first folks because I’m positive he’s got some market scam going.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The reason he wants to negotiate is because his bombs work now. They’re done. He’s not going to give them up. If you think trump caused this you are wrong. NK has detonated 6 bombs since 2003 and only one fizzled. And their rockets make it over Japan into the pacific. So he can now blow up any country within 1000k for sure and they could possibly reach California. Though that might be pushing it. He wants to keep his bombs and also get iPads and Instagram and McDonald’s and Starbucks. He wants a big boy seat at the nuke table - he doesn’t have to shake his saber anymore.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 少し抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Unfortunately he has a tendency to swear, He likes obscenities much better than blasphemies and he mutters these things to himself, in a dry hissing breath when he think no one can hear. He drops something he swears to himself. Disorderly speech. He makes mistakes in speaking and writing uses the wrong word, without seeming to notice. But he likes to talk and his voice expresses an exaltation of the spirits and mirthfulness in its tones. He can tend to laugh at serious remarks, or make light of serious things said to him. He can go from the rational to the irrational in rapid succession and back again. There is something of the tone of a bugle or a high pitched trumpet in his voice. The same if he is moaning there is still the trumpeting tone.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.