• ベストアンサー

大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Trump said last nights debate was “boring”. I guess if there’s no open misogyny or blatant racism his attention wanes and he goes back to searching racist pro trump memes.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

トランプは、昨夜の討論は「退屈だった」と言った。あからさまな女性憎悪やむき出しの人種差別がなければ、彼の注意は弱まって、インターネットを通じて広まるトランプ支援の人種偏見情報に帰っていくのだろう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland also said, "There's a band agreement, a band contract agreement. They didn't follow the rules that were set down . . . for any member. There has to be a reason for letting go a member; you have to give them a certain period of time to do whatever different you want them to do." STP fired Weiland last February and sued him for hindering the group's career through his own behavior as well as by playing STP material on his solo tours. Weiland countersued based on his claims about the band name.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During the middle of the last encore song, (Unglued), my friend and I walked outside of the venue and waited by the stage door. Scott came out stumbling, and seemed lost. I shook his hand, but I don't even think he knew I was there. Some other people got their stuff signed, but I forgot a sharpie so I was out of luck with that. Doug walked out after, and my friend and I said “great show”. He seemed like a cool dude. All in all, I would see Scott again if he comes 15 minutes away from my house, but I do fear that he is back on something more than the bottle. Hopefully he stops doing STP songs, and cleans up with his new solo record.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17 , 2155 , she wrote , “Today tommy found a real book..” It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it When he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages , which were yellow. It was very funny to read the word. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen , you know. And then , when they turned back to the page before , it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. “Oh,” said Tommy. “What a waste!” When you're through with the book , you just throw it away , I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it , and it's good for many more. “Same with mine ,” said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said , “Where did you find it?” “In my house.” He pointed without looking , because he was busy reading. “In the attic.” “What's it about?” “School.”

• この英文の意味を誰か教えて下さい。

アメリカ大統領選のトランプ氏に関する英文記事を読んでいたんですが、この英文の意味がどうしてもよく分かりません。 Violence is not a forgone conclusion, he said, but in a country with more guns than people all it takes is an armed, angry lone wolf Trump supporter for tragedy to occur. 参考になるように、前後の文を下に載せておきます。↓↓ But if there is a drum roll of anticipation to see, with Trump’s poll numbers tumbling, if Clinton becomes America’s first female president, there is another triggered by his unsubstantiated claims of electoral shenanigans. “I think Trump is playing with fire and he has been playing with fire for many, many months,” said Matt Dallek, associate professor of political management at George Washington University. “And I think it is coming to a crescendo,” Dallek added. Violence is not a forgone conclusion, he said, but in a country with more guns than people all it takes is an armed, angry lone wolf Trump supporter for tragedy to occur. Trump’s blustery, law and order campaign has appealed heavily to frustrated middle class and less educated whites and criticized immigrants, Muslims and other minorities. どなたかどうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の文章の訳をお願いしたいです。 宜しくお願いしますo(_ _*)o John Murphy's Patient Story: Up and Running Again (1)At the age of 45, John Murphy, an active runner and successful marketing executive, had a stroke. In 2005, on the night of the Chicago Marathon, while celebrating with family members at a local bowling alley, his hamstring severely cramped up. While on the ground stretching, John experienced numbness in one of his arms and was unable to get up. (2)A bystander noticed this irregularity and called 911. "I could'nt get up and couldn't move anything on the left side of my body," said John, "I remember doctors poking a pin into my foot to see if I could feel anything, but I couldn't. It was shocking." (3)Returning to the Prime of His Life:After four days in the ICU, John was admitted to the RIC (Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago) Prime of Life Stroke Rehabilitation Program, which is designed for people with stroke whose active lives demand more aggressive intervention. The program focuses on not only rehabilitating people with stroke whose active lives demand more aggressive intervention. The program focuses on not only rehabilitating people after a stroke, but also educating them about preventing complications and subsequent strokes. (4)I encountered RIC at a critical point in my recovery," said John, "I felt I really got the level of attention and motivation I needed to make good progress." As part of the Prime of Life program, John worked with physical therapists to regain strength and coordination on his affected left side. Specific exercises prescribed by the therapists helped John regain his balance end, eventually, the ability to walk again. (5)The Best Care:"Having been a runner all these years, I have nursed two broken ankles and plenty of sprains and strains through physical therapy, so I thought I knew what rehabilitation was going to be like. But the therapists and doctor at RIC were constantly educating me on how and why they had me do what I was doing," said John, "I have never encountered that level of interaction in rehabilitation before and I think it made all the difference in emprowering me to work harder." (6)Today:Today John has returned to work in Austin, Texas as a markeing executive with a software provider. He is running again, traveling, and playing golf. In late spring, less than a year after his stroke, he returned to RIC to visit his therapists and others from the stroke program."John and I joke around about runnning the 2007 Chicago Marathon because we were both in the marathon on that October morning in 2005," said Lori. "When he left RIC as an inpatient, the last thing he said to me was, 'See you at the finishline!' I have no doubt that I will see him there next October."

• 至急翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

やり取りをしている韓国の友達から返事を返したいのですが、翻訳機に掛けてもイマイチ意味がわからなくて…(._.) 「어?ㅋㅋㅋ 죄송하지 않아두 되요!」 この文章を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します(>_<)

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

'...A dream big enough to fit the whole world…

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Make America Even Greater

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Thank you for all your love and support, have a kick ass weekend

• どなたか至急翻訳お願い致します。

写真の投稿サイトでアメリカ人の方と 共通の趣味もあって、今まで簡単な 短いメッセージのやり取りをしていたのですが 先日相手から英語で『あなたはアメリカに住んでるの? 今度の日曜日の昼間に○○の海でみんなで集まるので ぜひ来ませんか?』というメッセージを頂いて それに対して下記の文章を返信したいのですが どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 『返信遅くなってしまいごめんなさい! せっかく誘って頂いて、とっても遊びに行きたいの ですが私達は日本に住んでいます。 私の母がアメリカとフィリピンのハーフなのですが 小さい頃からずっと日本にいて、 英語を話すのがあまり得意じゃありません。 ですが今勉強しています! すぐに返信したかったのですが遅くなってすいません。 誘ってくれてありがとうございます! いつもあなたの写真を楽しみに見ています。 素敵な日曜日を過ごしてくださいね!』 どうか至急翻訳お願い致します。