Insurance under the Affordable Care Act: Unaffordable and Impractical

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Find out the meaning of 'insurance under the Affordable Care Act is unaffordable and impractical' and what 'subsidized insurance' refers to.
  • Learn about the challenges of affordable and practical insurance under the Affordable Care Act and the concept of subsidized insurance.
  • Discover the implications of unaffordable and impractical insurance under the Affordable Care Act and the benefits of subsidized insurance.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I’m a manager in the service industry, and I love my job, but insurance under the Affordable Care Act is unaffordable and impractical (the back surgery I need would cost me tens of thousands), and I make too much to qualify for any help. I met “Jack” through my job about a year ago, and we’ve become very close. Jack works in health care and gets excellent, fully subsidized insurance. insurance under the Affordable Care Act is unaffordable and impracticalはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、subsidized insuranceとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

Affordable Care Act (ACA)は、オバマケアの名前で知られるアメリカの新しい医療保険制度。既存の高額な医療保険に加えて国民すべてが医療保険に入れるように保険会社に低所得層向けの医療保険プランを用意させるとともに、国民にいずれかの医療保険に加入することを義務付け、国や州も保険料の補助を行うと言う物。トランプが大統領になるときに撤廃を公約として議会にも廃案を要求したのですが、共和党からも造反者が出て撤廃に失敗しました。ACAによって、それまで中高所得者が払っていた保険料が上がったり、低所得者向けの補助に税金が費やされたりと批判も多いです。訳は日本だったらオバマケアとした方がわかりやすいですが、簡単にACAとしてもアメリカでは通じます。 「ACAの元での医療保険は低コストじゃないし、使用するのも難しい」。実際手術を受けようとすると保険に入っているにもかかわらず高額な費用がかかる上に、補助適用のために膨大な時間を費やさないといけないと言う難しさがあると言うこと。 subsidized insuranceは、保険加入に政府などの補助を得られるもので。subsidized は「奨励金付きの、補助を受けている」。ACAは国民すべてが医療保険に入る必要があり、もし入らないと罰則もあるのですが、救済処置として所得の低い人や家族が多い人、医療コストが高い地域の人たちに審査の上医療保険加入の補助をするものです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。insurance under the Affordable Care Act is unaffordable and impracticalはどのような意味でしょうか?   Affordable Care Act というのは「支払い額が可能な(=安い)介護法」という法律名前でしょう。でもその法による保険は支払い不可能で実用にならない、  その保険は支払いができない(=高い)と、 affordable じゃないのだ、にかけた一種のダジャレです。 2。あと、subsidized insuranceとは何でしょうか?  これは、知り合いのジャックさんは健康介護関係の職についているため、保険料は、仕事先に丸々払ってもらっている、ということでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです

I am Capt Ken Anderson a United States solider in Afghanistan. I was married before but my wife is late and i am left with my little daughter who is in USA under the care of a nanny. i am 46 years and i wish to have a good relationship with you.bye please send me email

• すいません、どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか?" you weren'

すいません、どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか?" you weren't interrupting! My training is from 10-4PM (my job is in sales, and I need practice), so this is my break. 仕事はしてますか?と言う問いかけに対する返事です。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

• よろしくお願いします

I am unemployed, am in my 40s and have seizures. I have had two disability counselors recommend that I enroll in Social Security Disability Insurance. My stubborn parents are obsessed with my finding a job and afraid that my enrolling in Social Security would give me the money needed to move out and be the end of active employment searches. be the end of active employment searchesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I wanted a more creative career, but I was afraid of being impractical and of failing (I failed out of college and never really recovered from it). So I wound up taking the first job I could get and riding it out for ten years. My job is fairly safe and corporate, but I struggle to fit in there, too. Socially, I have co-workers that I call good friends, but I’m bored and frustrated with the work. I resent my hovering manager, who is probably right to be concerned about my work output. I feel like everyone else is committed to the mission. Maybe they don’t buy all the way in, but the money is enough to smooth over the bad patches. 1 corporateは「法人の」でいいでしょうか? 2 hovering managerの意味を教えてください 3 Maybe they don’t buy all the way in, but the money is enough to smooth over the bad patches.の訳をお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 読み

And when younger, healthier people don't go in -- this is how insurance works. If you don't buy in, then you're left with the pool of people who need the insurance. The more people who need their insurance, means the insurance companies paying more and make less. And that's what I think continues to be out of balance.  という文の初めを 1。「若く健康な人々が保険契約に加入しない時」という読み方と 2、「若い時、健康な人は、(保険に)入らない」という読み方と  その他にも読み方があれば教えてください。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

I'm working at Starbucks and now I am doing my training to be assisting manager in the store. Always, I'm busy.This is the job to be bussy. Also, I'm doing my Master in distribution management and marketing.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、 添削をお願いしたいです。 1. 私は社会保険で暮らしています I live by social insurance. 2. 携帯電話が故障してしまいました My cell phone is broke down. 3. 今日は日雇いの仕事をしました I had worked in temporary job. 4. 商品の補充の仕方がわかりません I don't know how to do that add merchaindise.

• 【緊急】英語が得意な方翻訳お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、お願いします!! 「ok the price is 228.oo united states dollars that includes shipping and insurance if the invoice is dosent say that then throw it awawy ,150.00 for the flatwear,70.00 for shipping and 8.00 for insurance that comes out to 228.00 united states dollars that is what i want i dont know how much more clear i need to be just put 228.00 dollars in my pay pal」

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.