• ベストアンサー

すいません、どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか?" you weren'

すいません、どなたか訳して頂けないでしょうか?" you weren't interrupting! My training is from 10-4PM (my job is in sales, and I need practice), so this is my break. 仕事はしてますか?と言う問いかけに対する返事です。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

相手に、お仕事中なのではないかとお尋ねになったのでしょうか。 > you weren't interrupting! 構わないよ。 > My training is from 10-4PM (my job is in sales, and I need practice), 私のトレーニングは午前10時から午後4時まで。私の仕事はセールスなもので、訓練が必要なんだ。 > so this is my break. で、今が休憩さ。

tairagai
質問者

お礼

"じゃましてすみませんと"にたいする返事です。有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• You keep running in my mind. とは、どのよ

You keep running in my mind. とは、どのような意味でしょうか。 辞書やネットを調べても分かりませんでした。英語が得意な方、教えていただけますか? 【A:a man . B: a woman.】 A: Your voice is a little weak,today. Are you tired? B: Yes, because of my job.My boss was・・・ A: Oh, me too.We're in the same situation! But…I thought you were tired because of another reason,weren't you? B: Why do you think so? A: Because you keep running in my mind. の流れなのですが、どういう意味かなと、ちょっと気になりました。 簡単に見える単語なのに本当の意味が分からないです。分かる人はすごいですね・・・。

• so you can

Results are displayed on this page so you can continue to study from this page. 上記の"so you can"は、"so that you can"の"that"が省略されていて、"so"以下は目的の副詞節という判断であってますでしょうか?

• grant-funded

My husband and I want to have kids soon. The problem is that my job is grant-funded from year to year, so it's unclear what my situation will be next year at this time. grant-funded from year to yearはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。

誰かこの文章を翻訳ください。 宜しく御願い致します。 Somewhere Some Time Ago. This is a picture about the character Vulpa, from my story Live to Tell, when she was 12 years old. Just for practice, anyway I hope you can enjoy it, see you.

• 仮定法過去 大過去でこんがらかってます。

海外のサイトの文法クイズです。 ①Need to choose 1)or 2) as a correct clause; If I hadn't got this job, 1)I wouldn't have been able to use what I learned into practice. 2)I wouldn't be able to use what I learned into practice. The answer is 2). 良い例文 “If you hadn’t saved me then, I would have died.”から考えると、1)過去のある時点で、I got the job then.してて、I was able to use my career...だったから I would't have been~.と思っています。 答えの2)I wouldn't be able to use what I learned into practice.から考えると、「ひょっとしたら使えてない。」の意味は過去のある時点を示唆してないと思うので、ここに過去の出来事のニュアンスを入れるために I wouldn't have been able to~にすべきだと思うのですが、なぜ2)だけが正解だと言っているのでしょうか? ②Need to choose 1)or 2) as a correct clause; "James is always lazy. He failed a test last week." 1)If you weren't so lazy, you would pass that test. 2)If you hadn't been so lazy, you would pass that test. The answer is just 2). これも同じような理由で、He failed a test last week.なら  , you would have passed that test. と両方の選択肢文を訂正すべきだと思っています。 この②のクイズが2)If you hadn't been so lazy,を選ぶのは何となく解ります(James is always lazy.⇒James was lazy that day as usual.からIf you hadn't been lazy, なんですよね。) If 仮定法大過去 clauseにつなげる文の時制がわからくなりました。御願いします。 A good example sentence is "If I were a bird, I could fly to you." “If you hadn’t saved me then, I would have died.” the action James made in the past is expressed "If you hadn't been so lazy,(you were lazy that day as usual.),then "you would have passed that test. According to 1), now James is lazy. So his possibility to pass the test is quitelow. If he were According to 2),James was lazy that morning as usual. So he failed a test then. In this case,is the correct sentence that If you hadn't been so lazy, you would have passed that test, isn't it? Why is only "you would pass that test" correct?

• この英訳であっていますか?

以下の文を英語にするとどうなりますか? 「短いメールでごめん。次回は長いメールを書きます、会社のパソコンを使って。」 自分なりの英訳は ↓ です。 Sorry this email is so short. I will write you a longer email next time, from my office computer. write you ~ from ってのはちょっと変かも、と我ながら思うのですが、どう直したら良いものか分かりません… (それとも、もしかしてこのままでもいけますか?) どなたか教えてください、よろしくお願いします m(_ _)m

• 英訳よろしくお願いします。

I love her all the more for her faults. The more you practice, the better results you will get. This is not so much a comic book a textbook. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think i had forwarded you photos of my animals earlier,so why do you need more photos?I am becoming skeptical about this all since many people do contact us and get this photos and papers and end up not purchasing from us,so am afraid its not the case here.