• 締切済み

日本語に訳して下さい。

日本語に訳して下さい。 could you pls open a “Refund and return items” dispute with personal reason for us to refund you 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.3

could you pls open a “Refund and return items” dispute with personal reason for us to refund you ECで何らかの理由で注文したものに問題があり返品、再送、返金などを申し立てることをサイトによってopen disputeと呼びます。refund and returnは「返金と返品」。訳は、 あなたに返金をするために個人の理由として「返金、返品」の申請をしていただけますか? ここで引っかかるのは、個人の理由とした時に返金の額や条件?返送料など不利になるのかですね。

yuitsumuni
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

• hue2011
  • ベストアンサー率38% (2800/7250)
回答No.2

何を返品するから金を返してくれと言う話なのかあなたの見解をうかがわせてください。

yuitsumuni
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたに我々が返金しなければならない個人的な理由を冒頭に述べて、「返金と返された物」の論点を述べてくださいませんか。

yuitsumuni
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.

• この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします。

この二つの英文を日本語に訳せる方是非よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) Hi, We are so sorry to keep you waiting and we need 2-6 days to prepare the order. It takes 15- 25 days to US by standarrd shipping! Hope you can understand! Best, Chicnova Hello,   we are now preparing your items, pls wait. we will ship it when all items are prepared. and we will inform you via email about the tracking number. and here is our shipping guide:http://www.chicnova.com/shipping_methods_guide   chicnova

• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for a prompt exchange or refund your money back full. ってどういう意味ですか?

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします(´;ω;

日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) それと、返し方とかわかる方もよろしくお願いいたします。涙 Hi, Thank you for your order. But we are so sorry to inform you that we couldn't ship your order because of the address which is not specfic. Which country are you from? Japan or US? Could you send us the correct information in following form? Name: Country: State/province: City: Street: Zip code: Tel: Pls reply us asap in order to ship your order immedately! Best, Chicnova

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。