• ベストアンサー

和訳 personal reward

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 In 500 words or more, please explain what you have done to improve the world without personal reward (financial or recognition). 500単語以上で、あなたが個人的な報酬(金銭又は認識)なしに世界を改善するために行ったことを説明して下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいと思います。  ただ「個人的な報酬(金銭又は認識)なしに」を「個人的な金銭報酬や表彰を受けたりしないで」とすれば、rcognition の原意がよく伝わるような気がします。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=recognition  500語あるいはそれ以上で、あなたが個人的な金銭報酬や表彰を受けたりしないで、世界を改善するために行ったことを説明して下さい。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

訂正してくれてありがとう!!!感謝しています :o

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.2

ほとんど完璧とお見受けしましたが、 *financial or recognition:「金銭または認定」、あるいは「金銭または表彰」がいいでしょう。 ⇒500単語以上で、あなたが個人的な報酬(金銭または表彰)なしに世界を改善するために行ったことを説明して下さい。 ☆私の好みは「表彰」ですが、どちらにしても「認識」よりはいいと思います。

happy0240
質問者

お礼

Sorry I didn't see your reply :o( Thanks though - I'm super appreciative!!! Always very thankful :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

・please write more than just "happy new year" ・why not teach me something in your language or explain to me. what I can see in the picture. よろしくお願いします.

• 和訳 without a bat

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 That would be like trying to play baseball without a bat, it just can't be done. それはバットなしで野球をしようとするようなものだが、それは全くできない。

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.

• * 和訳お願いします *

自分でもやってみましたが、訳せない部分もありました。合っているかどうかを含めて和訳をお願いします。 Our teachers were too polite, or too inexperienced, to correct us, and most students therefore went on pronouncing words with the wrong accent. 我々の先生はあまりにも上品または未経験であったので、私たちを訂正することはできませんでした。それゆえ、大部分の学生は間違ったアクセントで言葉の発音を続けておりました。 Some, kept by model soldiers, described precisely at what times the writer got up, washed himself, ate breakfast and so on, without one word of personal sentiments. 模範的な兵士たちによって記されたいくつかの日記は、日記の書き手が起床して洗面して朝食を食べてなどの時間を正確に述べるものでした。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください If you've got into the way of thinking that poetry is stupid stuff, or useless, or beneath your dignity, thhen you certainly won't get much not of learning it by heart. But remember that it is a good thing to train your memory, and learning a poem is at least a much pleasanter way of training it than learning , say, twenty lines out of the telephone directory. What is more important, to learn poetry is to learn a repect for words;and without this respect for words, you will never be able to think clearly or express yourself properly. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いしますm(._.)m 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします。 I don't know what to do either. I do love you and want to be with you. What has been bothering me is the last couple times we were together I didn't feel the same from you. I don't understand what the different values and directions you are talking about. Please explain

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 食べものについての説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have recently done some research into the horoscope and foods. Some people wanted to know what kind of food their soul mate would or should eat. His likes and dislikes and what is good for him, his physical and emotional health. In some case this is more important than others, because some people are more closely effected by their food, while others neglect what they eat, and care little whether its well cooked or burned to hellish cinders..

• 和訳してください!

AOL.のメールアドレスを取得しようとしたら、次のような文が出ました。 The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, null and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. 和訳お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文について、和訳をお願いします。 1. What good are written Constitutions if few know what is in them, if they are manipulated by lawyers, and routinely and detrimentally disobeyed by some without any penalty? 2. If we routinely ignore it what purpose does it serve? 3. Have Supreme Court cases helped or hindered the causes of African Americans and Native Americans? どれか1つでも結構です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳教えてください!お願いします! 1 He used no more than ten thousband yen 2 She got no less than ten thousand yen 3 He is more or less a pioneer in that field. 4 Sooner or later, he will find a wife. 5 Nothing please me as much as your smile. 6 Nobody in our class is more motivated than Aiko. 7 He is no less rich than his sister.