• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

以下の文について、和訳をお願いします。 1. What good are written Constitutions if few know what is in them, if they are manipulated by lawyers, and routinely and detrimentally disobeyed by some without any penalty? 2. If we routinely ignore it what purpose does it serve? 3. Have Supreme Court cases helped or hindered the causes of African Americans and Native Americans? どれか1つでも結構です。よろしくお願いします。

noname#163856
noname#163856
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dripdrop
  • ベストアンサー率78% (149/191)
回答No.5

1.憲法の中に何が書いてあるか知っている人はほとんどなく、憲法の条文は弁護士たちにごまかされ、しかも一部の人々は、いかなる処罰も受けることなく、日常的に、しかも(社会に)損害を与えるような仕方で憲法に違反しているとすれば、(こうした状況のもとでは)成文の憲法など何の役に立つのか。 2.もしわれわれがふだんいつもそれ(憲法?)を無視しているとすれば、それは何の役に立つのか。 3.最高裁の判例(集)は、黒人や、アメリカ原住民(インディアン)の訴訟を助けてきたのか、それとも妨げてきたのか。 アメリカの法律事情にはくわしくないので、誤りがあるかもしれませんが、だいたいこんな感じかと思います。

noname#163856
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 おかげさまで、解決することが出来ました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (4)

• snowbees
  • ベストアンサー率22% (173/760)
回答No.4

文章も定型で、単語も明快ですが、それでも疑問がありますか?背景知識として、 アメリカの法制度の運用面での欠陥を勉強すべきでは。

• ma_
  • ベストアンサー率23% (879/3732)
回答No.3

1.は、前後の文章がないと、正確に訳せません。 2.もし、それを日常無視するなら、それは何の役に立つのだろうか。 (参考 It serves for many purposes.=いろいろな役にたつ) 3.最高裁判所の判例は、アフリカン=アメリカンの方々の訴訟の手助けとなっているのであろうか、それとも、妨げになっているのであろうか。

• piyochun
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/332)
回答No.2
  • piyochun
  • ベストアンサー率20% (69/332)
回答No.1

こちらで翻訳してみましょう^^ 結果を日常的な言葉に直すぐらいは辞書を片手に、ご自分で努力してください。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/   http://www.ocn.ne.jp/translation/   http://office.microsoft.com/japan/services/se

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

Malaria is a disease that is spread by mosquitoes. A parasite which causes the disease is carried by some mosquitoes. It can enter the body threads a mosquito bite and infected blood cells. Symptom of malaria includ fever,headache and vomiwing. It is possible to die from malaria if one dose not receive proper treatment. Everyone year there are more than I million deaths from malaria around the world. This serious problem makes many world. Most or them are children in Africa who have no resistance to the disease. orld. This serious problem makes many Africa countries spend a lot of money on prevention and treatment. That weaken their economies.

• ロムニーの演説の和訳をお願いします!

Every new college graduate thought they'd have a good job by now. A place for their own. They could start paying back some of their loans and build for the future. This is what our nation was supposed to start paying down the national debt, and rolling back massive deficits. This was the hope and change America voted for. It is not just what we wanted, it is not just what we expected, it is what Americans deserved.

• すっきりと和訳してください。

you are selling #90, 100, 200, 250 and 300. Are the razor heads for each of these the same and only the "stem" length and design different. If so what are the lengths of the stems as they all are reported to be 76 mm.

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語和訳お願いします!

(1)We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. (2) When it comes to earning, you don't always do what you want to. (3)彼は勤勉だと思ってる人もいますが、そう思っていない人もいます。 (4)私はどうかと言えば、何の不満もありません。 ()に注意して次の文の和訳をして下さい。 1 We all know what it is to feel hurt and angry, to feel that no one loves us.Perhaps we cry ourselves to sleep and wake up (to find) the evil thoughts are gone. 2 It is not uncommon to observe bewildered Germans asking Americans (who) in turn ask other Americans which station they should change at for Buckingham Palace. 次の文の配列を正して英文を完成して下さい。 ただし、不用の語がひとつあります。 (his, hand,caught,the,him,by,I) 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

old negative stereotypes of the japanese that had been around since world war II were brought back and applied to the new economic context. they were sneaky. they said "yes" at a business meeting, but later said they were just thinking about it. they could not be trusted. they were ungrateful. they were hurting the american economy after the war and taking american jobs after americans had helped them to restart their economy after the war and protected it while it was growing. some americans actually believed that the japanese could only have success-fully competed with america by cheating. 国際/外国語

• 和訳の確認をお願い致します。

長文を解く中で5ヶ所ほど和訳が不明確なヶ所がありましたので教えてください。 1,It is clearly visible in certain parts of the city not often visited by tourists. 私の訳(明らかに都市のその一角は,旅行者達も来ない) 2,The homeless are often on drugs or sick and dying. 私の訳(ホームレスの人々の多くは,麻薬を使って病気になったり死にかけたりしている。) 3,Churches do what they can to feed and house the homeless. 私の訳(教会では,彼らに出来るだけ食べ物や住まいを与えている。) 4,many Americans are perplexed by the rising tide of poor and homeless. 私の訳(ホームレスが波のように増えてアメリカ人達は,困っている。) 5,Whether he can find a solution for reducing the numbers of the poor and homeless. 私の訳(ホームレス減少への対策の答えは,見つからない) 5ヶ所もありますがひとつ回答の方を宜しくお願い致します。一つでも二つでも良いですのでご回答頂ければ幸いです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 お願いしたいのは(4)の文です。 前後の文脈が合ったほうがいいかと思うので、 載せておきます。 (1)What are rights? (2)If you ask ordinary people what exactly a right is, they'll probably be at a loss, and won't be able to give a clear answer. (3)They may know what it is to violate someone's rights. (4)They may also know what it is to have their own right to this or that denied or ignored by others. (5)But what exactly is it that is being violated or wrongly denied? (6)Is it something you acquire or something you inherit at birth? よろしくお願いします。