• ベストアンサー

和訳 without a bat

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 That would be like trying to play baseball without a bat, it just can't be done. それはバットなしで野球をしようとするようなものだが、それは全くできない。

noname#229745
noname#229745
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12475)
回答No.1

>それはバットなしで野球をしようとするようなものだが、 「それはバットなしで野球しようとするようなもので」 >それは全くできない。 「まず無理だ」「ありえない」とすると自然に聞こえます。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

訂正してくれてありがとう!!

関連するQ&A

• はずがないを英語でいうと?

野球は経験がなければ、上手くできるはずがない。を(experience, can)を使って訳すと、これでいいでしょうか? It can't be possible to play baseball well without experience.

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳してください。

~,but some promising research has been done recently that is begging to be implemented. (1)和訳してください (2)that is ~ はresearch にかかる関係代名詞節でしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします‼︎

和訳お願いします‼︎ He said that he didn't have a frog with him , but that , if Smily would be so kind as to get him one , he would be quiet willing to bet. お願いします‼︎

• [can do]と[can be done]の違い?

NHKテレビ英会話講座より Interesting idea, but sorry. That can't be done with these ropes. 面白い考えだけど、残念。このロープはそれができないんだ。 (質問) [That can't be done.]についてお尋ねします。 (1)done は受動態でしょうか?それとも形容詞としての機能でしょうか? (2)「それができない」をThat can't be done.で表現していますが、 That can do.とthat can be done.の違いがわかりません。初級者にも解る、易しい説明をお願いいたします。以上

• wouldが苦手です

”would”が苦手です。 これらの和訳が合っているかどうか、添削していただけませんか。 It would be nice to buy a new car, but we can't afford it. 新しい車を買えたらいいのですが、余裕がありません。 I don't know what we'd have done without their help. 彼らの助けがなかったら、私たちは何をしたかわかりません。 I didn't tell Sam what happened. He wouldn't have been pleased. 何が起きたかサムに言いませんでした。彼は喜ばなかったでしょうから。 I would phone Sue, but I haven't got her number. スーに電話を出来たらいいのだけど、番号を知りません。 I'd stay a bit longer, but I really have to go now. もう少し居られたらいいのだけど、どうしても今行かなくてはなりません。

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳 a so called "..."

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします。 And if a so called “judge” was to read the complaint and determine that suspects rights should not be used to make judgement and that ‘hitojichi shihou’ should be maintained, their IQ would be no more 80. Wouldn’t you agree? そして、いわゆる「裁判官」が訴状を読んで、被疑者の権利を裁判に使用すべきではなく、「人質司法」を維持すべきであると判断した場合、彼らの知能指数は80以上にならないでしょう。

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• 文の構造と和訳がわかりません・・・

文の構造と和訳がわからなく困っています・・ That may be too bad;what is worse,however,is for us to pretend we like what we cannnot. I would rather hear a man say,゛I like George Bernard Shaw better than Shakespeare,゛if he means that honestly,than hear him praise Shakespeare with lips but not his heart. howeverの後ろのisの主語やwhatの品詞などわからなくて和訳も出来ません。文が挿入されてたり上手くいきません。どうか詳しく教えて下さい。本当におねがいします!