Important Update Regarding Your Lesson Booking

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Please note the following information regarding your lesson booking:
  • You have booked 15 hours, which is equivalent to 10 x 90-minute lessons. However, the first lesson was only 60 minutes, so you added 5 minutes to 6 of the lessons to make up for the lost time.
  • As a result, you still have just over 3 hours (2 lessons) remaining. We apologize for any confusion and for not addressing this issue earlier.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文を和訳して頂けませんか?

I will send you the details for Friday’s new lesson soon. I was checking the accounts this morning and realised one misunderstanding that you may have. You booked 15 hours, which equals 10 x 90-minute lessons. (I appreciate the first lesson was only 60 minutes, and therefore you were adding 5 minutes to 6 of the lessons to make up for the lost 30 minutes.) So you have remaining just over 3 hours (2 lessons). Apologies for any confusion and for not having pointed that out when you emailed last week. Kind regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12106)
回答No.1

(訳文) 金曜日の新しいレッスンの詳細をすぐにお送りします。 私は今朝、口座をチェックしていて、あなたが誤解する可能性のあることが分かりました。 あなたは15時間を予約しましたが、それは10時間×90分のレッスンに等しいのです。 (最初のレッスンはわずか60分だったので分かりました。したがって、失った30分を補うためにレッスンごとに5分ずつを6回追加していました。) ですから、あなたにはちょうど3時間(2回のレッスン)が残っているわけです。 あなたを混乱させてしまったこと、および先週メールをくださった時にそれを指摘しなかったことに対してお詫び申しあげます。 敬具、

takenokotai
質問者

お礼

とても助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 小説の英文和訳お願いします

小説の一部です、和訳お願いします。 Then, the inexorable voice went on, a voice which to these miserable souls was no longer that of the lawyer, but an issue from the grave they had themselves dug for Anthony Westonhaugh, know that your abstinence comes too late; that you have already drunk the toast destined to end your lives. A label is easily changed and--Luke,John, Hector, I know you all so well--that bottle has been greedily emptied by you; and while I, who sipped sparingly, lived three weeks, you, who have drunk deep, have not three hours before you, possibly not three minutes.

• この英文を和訳していただけませんか・・・?

impressing videos Hey there, Man, you have some really good videos up on YouTube. I just watched one and was blown away. I just couldn't help but notice that you are having some trouble getting views. Low views are frustrating, but don't let them discourage you, lord knows I've had the low view blues before. Overcoming low views is something that I struggled with for a long time. Fortunately, I can save you some of the hassles I went through. Eventually, I found out that getting a ton of views wasn't that hard after all, at least not after I found out about the guys over at http://tinyurl.com/32zetzp They really helped me get people to my videos. All I had to do was submit my link and then number of views I was after. It was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. And right now you can try them out for just a penny. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about them and what they might be able to do for you. I'm not sure how I would have made it to where I did without them. Anyway, no matter what keep making those vids. Thank you, Christopher 長文ですがよろしくお願いします・・・!

• 英文和訳(とにかく分からないです)

以下の1文はAdam Smith-Theory and Politics-The four stages of Societyの481頁からの引用です。 From the system I have already explain'd, you will remember that I told you we may conceive an injury was done one when an impartial spectator would be of opinion he was injured, would join with him in his concern and go along with him when he defended the subject in his possession against any violent attack, or used force to recover what had been thus wrongfully wrested out of his hand. 質問は、この文は一体全体どうなっているのか、ということです。 you will remember that I....の「you」が全体の主語で、that節の主語はI、そしてI told you(that)we may....でまたthat節に入りyouが主語になる。(that)we may....はwe may conceive an injury was doneで終わる。 ここで「one」がくるのですが、when以下は挿入で one would join....という風に「one」は主語であると考える。すると、one would join with him in his concern and go along with him when....に続く。 あぁ、とにかくどこがどうなっているやら、そもそもoneは主語であっているのか、2つのwhenはどこにかかるのか、ということが分かりません。どなたか分かる方いらっしゃいますか? From the system I have already explain'd, の the systemは「占有することで財産権(所有権)が生まれる仕組み」を指します。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)It will be fun for us to play tennis together. (2)It was very kind of you to say so. (3)I insisted that I should pay the money. (4)He walked about the room with his arms folded.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! It was the 1968 Olympics. And um I'd been training, and I failed to qualify. And not by a little but by a fair amount, that I realised that I wasn't gonna be the next in line. And certainly it was the era of Peggy Fleming, one of my best friends, and she was just indomitable. It's like a Tiger Woods comes along and no matter how great an athlete you are, and you can be a great athlete, you're never going to be that. And you have to come to grips with your own limits as far as your talent, and your inability to be able to realise something, and not just for your championship or yourself but for a generationof skaters or so. インタビュー番組なのですが、 ある女性が過去に経験した挫折を振り返っているシーンです。 (フィギュアスケートでオリンピックの代表を目指していたようですが、夢叶わなかったようです) 意味がどうしても理解できないので、和訳をお願いします。 口語なので分かりにくいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします!

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

I’d always have the feeling that you had be en taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. というのと、 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. この2つです! 和訳お願いします!

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

外国人が書き込んだフリーソフトの感想なんですけど どうか分かる方 分かりやすく和訳して頂けないでしょうか お願いします。 Firstly i was playing in practice mode, i was winning all the time, then i decided to try with real money, so i deposited £20 after 5 minutes my balance was £50 and after another minute the bot was losing and rising bet after bet and i lost all, i decided second time and again from £20 to £45 and the same situation and i ended losing it. so decided last time i put £30 and after couple minutes i got like £84 and again the same situation and i lost all!!