• ベストアンサー

G-string bottom

When we go to the beach, I always wear a thong or G-string bottom. My daughters have started to scrunch their bathing suit bottoms so their suits look like mine. G-string bottomとはどのような形状のものでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1
corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 複数形

複数形の使い方については神経質になる必要はないと思いますが、教えてください。 下記は全てあってますか? NOT SO GOOD があれば教えてください。 They took off their caps at the same time. They took off their caps. They took off their cap. They took off their cap one after another. 下記の2つの文はニュアンスが異なりますか? work と単数にするべきと私は思います。 They have to wear suits for their work. They have to wear suits for their works. よろしくお願いします。

• 恋愛での表現で英文に訳すにあたって質問します。

恋愛での表現で英文に訳すにあたり、下記の文章をどう訳していいか悩んでします。 日本語 「あの二人、いつも曖昧だったけど、やっとちゃんと燃え上ってうまくいったみたい」 うまくいったとは、結ばれたことを意味します。 私の考えた英語 They have been always showing an ambivalent relationship, however their love started to kindle and they finally got together. 私の考えた英文ですと、堅苦しすぎるような気もします。 いろんな方のご意見、ご指摘など頂ければ嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

The american students, on the other hand, are just the opposite.They come to the cafeteria onlyto eat.They don't stay and talk for very long.Of course, they have pleasure chats here and there,but it appears to me that they keep the chat time to a minimum as if to say that longer talk was a waste of time. When they have something else to do, they leave,even when their friends are still at the table.When they get up from the table to leave, it seems they always look at their watches first.They often say something such as 'Whoa,look at the time!I have to go.'Then they run off.They would rather obey their watches than stay with their friends.

• 英語の問題

1:He always had to(look to) her parents for financial assistance. (1)take care (2)disregard (3)rely on (4)bring back 2:In fact, early biographers did not hesitate to (make up) an admirable story or two about their heroes. (1)compensate (2)invent (3)imagine (4)cover 3:I am determined not to be (taken in) by this kind of story. (1)affected (2)understood (3)deceived (4)surprised 4:We'll have to (postpone) our departure for a month. (1)bring up (2)call up (3)get over (4)put off 5:She (picked out) a scarf to wear with the dress. (1)chose (2)lost (3)borrowed (4)bought ()の中の語句と最も近い意味の語句 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 添削 英語

I hope noticed people who let lodgings nearly always hate their lodgers. They want their money but they look on them intruders and have a curiously jealous attitude which at bottom is determhnation not to let the lodger make himself too much at home. It is an invitable result of the bad system by which the lodger has to live in someday else's house without being one of the familiy. 添削お願いします! 関係代名詞に注意してください。 英文を1度バラバラに解体し、それをまとめなおすようね感じで。 また、 代名詞はできるだけ消す工夫が大切。 a curiously jealous attitude which はいったん切る工夫が有効。 the bad system.....は解体し、まとめる方がいいだろ。 と書いてありました。 あと、they their theirをそれぞれ何を指してるかも教えてください! 以下の文が自分の考えた文なので添削お願いいたします! 私は下宿人に宿を貸しているのだかわ、いつも嫌われていると気づいた。下宿人たちはお金を欲しているが、侵入者をみている、そして、奇妙にも妬んだ態度でいる。 その奥底には自分自信の家を貸したくないということだ。このことは避けられない。 下宿人がいつか家族の一員として他の家で暮らさなければならないこのシステムはひどい。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

Eye movement is another reliable indication of lying. It is normal for a person to look up to the left when thinking about the (1) and up to the right when thinking about the (2). For example, if you ask people the color of their first car, or some other question from their past, they will look up to their left to access their memory. If instead they look up to their right, they are thinking of the future, which indicates that they are likely to be making up a response. Policemen are trained to routinely monitor eye movement during interviews. According to Paul Ekman, a professor of psychology at the University of California, San Francisco, there are small body movements called "micro-gestures " that are useful to observe. Two of the most common micro-gestures that are associated with lies are the nose wrinkle and the mouth crul. The nose wrinkle is the same gesture that occurs naturally when you smell something unpleasant. The other facial micro-gesture is a slight downward curl of the corners of the mouth. Even liars who make a conscious effort to hide all of thier major body gestures will still transmit micro-gestures. People sometimes lie, but their body language always tells the truth! ・(1)に入る単語を文中から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る単語を文中から抜き出してください。

• 和訳お願いします

Take the respective choices of fashion and style, for instance. The "Mods" took their name presumably from "modern". They preferred to wear their hair down to the collar and often with a "page-boy" cut with bangs over the forehead, not unlike the style one can see on the covers of early Beatles albums. They wore "stylish" clothes: collarless shirts, suits and sports jackets. Their preferred mode of travel was on motor scooters, which followed the trend among youth in continental Europe in those days. "page-boy" cut;ホテルのウェイター風の髪型 bang;切り下げの前髪

• 英作文の添削お願いします。(大学受験用)

英語が苦手なので、文法や表現のミスなども教えていただけると嬉しいです。 【設問】 Who should look after the elderly -their families or the State? (100~150語) In my opinion, the state has to look after the elderly. This is why that it is difficult for families to take care of elderly completely. Take my home example. My grandmother is nineteen years old. She is not able to walk herself. So, we support her. However my parents come home so lately. They cannot look after her. So, I usually cook dinner and let her eat it. Then, I take a bath with her. When I finished all her care, I go to bed about eleven p.m. I have no time to use myself. As a result, I am tired. Moreover, I am often exhausted to daily care. Families such as mine need someone’s help. In short, it is necessary for the state to look after the elderly in order to protect their family.(137)

• acknowledge

The reason I ask is because a close friend of mine started seeing the school counselor a lot before summer, and he confided in me that it was because his mom was treating him poorly at home. I'm really sad for him, but I'm also confused by the examples he gave me of what his mom did to him: she always yelled at him; she would refuse to acknowledge him for two weeks straight; acknowledge himはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します

Some people say that their schooldays were the happiest of their lives. They may be right, but I always look with suspicion upon those whom I hear saying this. It is hard enough to know whether one is happy or unhappy now, and still harder to compare the relative happiness or unhappiness of different times of one's life; the utmost that can be said is that we are fairly happy so long as we are not distinctly aware of being miserable. できるだけ丁寧にお願いしたいです。 例えば、andはこことここが繋がっているよ! とか、これは関係代名詞だよ!! と教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m