The Infectious Hatred and the Way of Coexistence

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hatred spreads in succession, affecting the hearts of those who suffer, both humans and animals, corroding them. Eventually, it evolves into a battle not for survival, but a battle fueled by hatred.
  • Tatarigami, a creature embodying such deep-seated hatred, seems to emerge as a result.
  • The movie raises the question of 'the way of coexistence between humans and nature,' but fails to provide a direct answer, leaving the audience to ponder.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

「憎」は次々に伝染していき、社会の中に蔓延して苦しむもの【人間だけでなく動物など】の心をむしばむ。やがてそれは「生存のための 闘い」でなく、「憎による憎の為の戦い」へと発展して行く。タタリ神とは、そんな「憎 」を一身にまとった生物が具現化されたものであるかのように感じられた。 「人と自然とが共存する道」、その解答は結局、直接 作品中からは得られずじまいであった。問題提起のみをして、作者が意図的に解答を避けているようにも思えた。 ⇨【】は内は日本語文の説明です。こちらは英文にはしていません。 "Hatred" is infectious in succession, and it begin to affect the hearts of one's suffering to spread into the society. Eventually it will be develop not a "competition for survive" but "competition for hatred of hate." I felt that Tatarigami is the creatures wearing such "hatred" were embodied. "The way of coexist both humans and nature", the answer after all unable to be obtained directly from this movie. It seemed that the director did not deliberately avoid answers only by bring up some problems. ・「次々に伝染していき」をis infectious in successionとしました。 ・「結局」をafter allとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

> "Hatred" is infectious in succession, and it begin to affect the hearts of one's suffering to spread into the society. ⇒ "Hatred" is epidemic and infecting one to another quickly. It widely spreads in a society of human or living nature and infests into minds in pains. 伝染していくと言うのにinfectingを使いたかったので、伝染性には重複しないようにepidemicを使いました。 > Eventually it will be develop not a "competition for survive" but "competition for hatred of hate." ⇒ Eventually it causes a conflict of feud flamed by hatred against another's hatred, rather than a competition for survival. > I felt that Tatarigami is the creatures wearing such "hatred" were embodied. ⇒ I take that Tatarigami is an embodiment of a living thing which is infected by such hatred. felt:感じるは、感覚的、環境的な物に対してなので、ここではあまり適切ではなく、I thought, I understood など。例ではtake で「~と受け取っている」と現在形にしました。 > "The way of coexist both humans and nature", the answer after all unable to be obtained directly from this movie. ⇒後半は文法的には、the answer is unable to be obtained by the audiencesだと思いますが、かなりわかりにくいのでちょっと変えてみます。 No answer is directly given in this film for the way of coexist between human and nature in the end. あるいは、 the audiences are not given any answer for > It seemed that the director did not deliberately avoid answers only by bring up some problems. ⇒ It seems that the director intended to portray the problem only and deliberately avoided answering to the question. ・「次々に伝染していき」をis infectious in successionとしました。 ⇒ in succession は、次々と言っても連続して。事件が次から次へと起こるような場合。 ・「結局」をafter allとしました。 ⇒ after all で良いです。例では in the end としましたが。

wxw
質問者

お礼

feltはそういうことなんですね。 代わりにtakeを使えるなんて驚きです。 I thinkというのはよく使うので、別の表現がないかな、と思っていました。 やはりいろんな表現があるのですね。 In successionはまた違う意味での次々と…なんですね。 とても勉強になりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

人が哀しみや苦しみを受けた時、反射的に働く自己防衛本能、それが「憎」だと思う。(この文に続く文です。) ⇨「これ以上自 分が傷つくことに耐えられず限界の一線を越えた時に相手に繰り出す反撃、そして精一杯の防衛手段ではないかと思う。人も動物も、生きる為に闘う。けれど「憎」から必ず「苦」の感情が生まれる。「憎」の持つエネルギーは、別の「憎」をも引き寄せ、また、「憎」は新たに他の誰かを傷つけ、さらに新しい「憎」をも作り出して行く。」 I suppose that it is as much as the defense measure which it can not endure to hurt one's self any time, and counterattack to the opponent when cross the limit line. Both humans and animals fight to live. However, the "suffering" feelings certainly arising from "hate." The energy of "hate" also attracts another "hate", and it newly hurt someone else and even creates new "hate." ・他の誰かを傷つけ、の「他の誰か」は人間だけではなく生物全てを指す場合どのように表現したらいいでしょうか? someone elseとしたのですが、someoneとしてしまうと人間に限られてしまいませんでしょうか? 日本語だと、前後の文脈から判断できると思うのですが、英語でも同じように前の文脈から生物全体を指していると判断できるでしょうか? ・「限界の一線を越える」はcross the limit lineとしました。 ややこしい表現が多いのですが…こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英語論文の一部要約の添削お願いします。

下の英文の中で特に、「順位付けと賞品の授与」の英文がよくないのではと思っています。もちろん、他にもありますが。よろしくお願いします。 the first characteristics of the geme is combination of competition and recreation. このゲームの第一の特徴は、競争とレクレーションの融合である。 The second is the ranking of competition and the award of prizes. ふたつめは、順位付けと賞品の授与である。 These characteristics is basically similar to the Sports day. これらの特徴は、基本的に運動会と似ている。 It is clear that the geme is closely connected with the Sports day. このゲームと運動会に密接な関係があることは、明白である。

• 添削をお願い致します

To be aware of the greatness of a literature is not always to understand it fully, since to have interest and regard for it does not imply entire knowledge of what it is and how it came to be. 「文学の偉大さに気付くことは、必ずしもそれ(偉大さ)を完璧に 理解しているというわけではない。というのも、それ(偉大さ)に 興味や関心を持つことは、それが何であるのか、またそれが どのようにして存在するようになるのかを、完全に理解している ことを暗示しないからだ。」 と、いった訳になりました。 この文に頻出のitですが、文法的な判断から、the greatnessと したのですが、あっていますか?もしa literatureなら、itよりも oneのはずだと思いましたので。。 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削してください

生存競争の中で、弱者は淘汰され、自然界は、同じ種の中でもより優秀な遺伝子のみを選別して残して行く。また別に、勝者として繁栄を極めた種も、資源(食料)とのバランスの 故に、いずれはその数を減らして衰退して行く。全く当たり前の掟である。 ⇨この後に続く文です。 「しかしまたそ の裏で、傷つき、朽ちて行く弱者が存在する。そして戦 いに傷ついた弱者に「心」には、「哀」「苦」といった感情が芽生える。それは「憎」に変わり怨念となって、この映画(もののけ姫)でいうと、それらはタタリ神の周囲に集う。 人や動物 が哀しみや苦しみを受けた時、反射的に働く自己防衛本能が「憎」だと思う。」 However also behind it, there are the weak that are hurting and decaying. Moreover, the "heart" for the weak who injured in the competition is begin to grow emotions such as "sorrow" and "bittern." It turns into "hated" and becomes a grudge, and in this movie (Prince Mononoke), it gather around Tatarigami. When humans and animals receives sadness or suffering, I think that self-defence instinctive that works reflexively, that is "hated." ・「人や動物 が哀しみや苦しみを受けた時、反射的に働く自己防衛本能が「憎」だと思う。」の部分は「増」というのを強調したかったので、, で区切ってthat is "hated"としてみたのですが…どうでしょうか? ・感情が芽生える、というのをis begin toで表してみました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 添削をお願いします

実際に行ってみないと、どのような結果になるかはわからない。住民に負担がかかってしまうかもしれないが、赤字の削減にもなり、それが地域の利益にもなる可能性があるのであればやってみる価値はあるように思える。 If we do not try, we will never know what result we are capable of. It may be a burden to the residents, but it also to be worth trying if it is possible to reduce the deficit and to benefit in the region. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 添削してください

This story seems to be complicated at first sight because it told from the perspective of multiple characters, but it is simple. Still, it pierces the deep psyche of human beings. この物語は一見複雑なように思えるが、ストーリーは童話のように至ってシンプルである。それでいて人間の深層心理を突いている。 The director can not end the story that human distrust no one can believe it, he put another story and end of it that humanity. 監督は誰もそれを信じることができないという人間の不信感を終わらせることはせず、彼は別の話を付け足しヒューマニティーな終わり方にした。 Ballroom dance is not dancing alone. 社交ダンスというのは、相手がいてこそ初めて成立するものだ。(一人では踊れない) No matter how technically superior one is, try not to synchronize the other person body and mind with opponent, it will never dancing a good dance. 1人がどんなに技術的に優れていようが、相手と心身を同調させるように努めなければ、決して上手いダンスは作り上げられない。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

映画の感想を日本語から英語に直したので添削して欲しいです。 「一番気になったのはエンディングのシーンです。アシタカはサンとともに森でシシ神の森を守るものとして生きるわけではなく、サンもまた人間を理解しタタラバで生きるわけでもない。 一緒に暮らすわけではなく、お互いの世界で生きていこう、という終わり方です。 もし「自然は大事だから、大切にしよう」というメッセージの映画であれば、2人が別々の場所で生きていく結末にはならないはずだ。」 The most interesting scene is the ending scene. Ashitaka will not live to protect the Shihigami of the forest with San, and San will not live in Tataraba with Ashitaka and understand human. It is not the way to live together, it is the way to live each other's world. If this movie's messege is "the forest is important, let's treasure", it should not be the conclusion that they will live in different place. こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。