Alisha Ramos: From Consultant to Front-end Designer

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn about Alisha Ramos, a Harvard graduate who made a career switch from being a consultant to becoming a front-end designer.
  • Discover how Alisha used her savings and took on freelance work to support herself while learning front-end design.
  • Find out the meaning of 'portfolio' in this context and how Alisha built up her portfolio during her career transition.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

portfolio

Alisha Ramos, 24, graduated from Harvard with degrees in sociology and history, and got a job as a consultant… and then she quit to learn how to be a front-end designer. She used savings to help support herself during six months of learning and also started taking on freelance work to build up her portfolio. ここでのportfolioの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4115/5350)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

画集、写真集、スケッチ集など「では今までなさったお仕事の見本を拝見させてください」と言われた時に見せる物で、就活の面接には欠かせない物です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• front-end designer

Alisha Ramos, 24, graduated from Harvard with degrees in sociology and history, and got a job as a consultant… and then she quit to learn how to be a front-end designer. front-end designerとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• retirement portfolio

My wife and I are in our early 50s and my mother-in-law died almost two years ago. My wife’s parents were married for 55 years, and as an only child she was close to both of them. The death was devastating for everyone. My father-in-law is a healthy and energetic 84-year-old with a comfortable retirement portfolio. retirement portfolioはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 大学受験の勉強で英語を訳しているのですが・・・

この文章の As in a looking glass  の意味がよくわかりません。 She needed physical beauty and attractiveness as well. She commenced to study herself. "As in a looking glass" she saw herself plain and commonplace. 「グラスに映った自分を見てみると」 という意味でしょうか? 文法的に説明していただけるとさらに助かります。英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

• 教えて下さい。

訳を教えて下さい。 At the end of the race, she looked over to the crowd. Then she jogged to her friend who was holding the flag high. He handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. She ran 50m holding that flag.This was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people. 訳:レースが終わって彼女は観衆の方を見渡した。その時、彼女は国旗を高く持つ友人のとこへゆっくり走った。彼は…。彼女は国旗を握って50m走った。これは彼女の誇りでもある宣言で…。 特にHe handed it to her and she ran with it over her shoulders like a cape. とThis was a declaration of her pride, and of her love for herself and her people.の訳し方が分からないので教えて下さい。お願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 以前質問で聞いたのですが、(新たな疑問)

"Jane won't be able to attend the party tonight? Why not?" "She says her son's caught a cold and she (must be taking/ must have taken/ will be taking/ will have been taking) care of him." 以前この件について質問をして、なぜwill have been takingが駄目なのかは分かりました。ただ新たな疑問がわき、英語力のある皆さんに聞いております。 (質問1) これはいかがでしょうか? "She says her son's caught a cold and she will have to take care of him." (質問2) 「息子が風邪を引いちゃって息子の世話をしなきゃいけないんだ。」 という意味を表す英文はどうなるのでしょうか? "... and she must take care of him."でいいのでしょうか?それとも上記質問1の英文になるのでしょうか? (質問3) いずれにしても、tonightと未来を表す文なので、必ずwillなどの助動詞が必要なのでしょうか? ...she must take care of him.は駄目ですか?

• grow absent

I had my daughter about six months ago. In my circle of friends I’m the only to have a baby, so needless to say she gets a lot of attention. One friend in particular seems to be a little obsessed with her, and it kind of freaks me and my husband out. She’s constantly buying things for her, referring to herself as her godmother (she’s not, my sister is, and she knows it). She asks for pictures of her throughout the day to help get her through work, and mentions that while she’s looking for a new job she would never relocate because she wants to be near my daughter. And recently when she comes over, she asks if she can wear her in my baby carrier so people will think she’s her child! I appreciate that she is so supportive of us, and I know most people find their childless friends grow absent once they have a baby, but this is just a little over the top. grow absentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• かなり長文なんですが・・・。

かなり長くなってしまっていますが、和訳を教えて下さい!お願いします。 Of the two children, the girl showed particular fortitude:aithough she dragged her feet as she walked, she kept up her spirits and tired as best she could not to show her mother or brother how tired she was, and occasionally she would remaind herself to maintain a more resilient step. If the four had been making a pilgrinage to some nearby temple, their appearance would not have been extraordinary, but with their walking sticks and bamboo hats, which added a certain gallant note to their appearance, the group drew every passerby`s curiosity and even sympathy. だいぶ長くなっていて大変申し訳ないのですが、ぜひ教えていただきたいです。

• those が省略されているのでしょうか

以下の英文についてお聞きしたいことがございます。 【英文】 For a short hour she was giving herself up to romantic dreams; she was allowing herself to think that she could marry whom she pleased. よくわからないところは後半の she could marry whom she pleased のところです。この whom は関係代名詞だと思うのですが、先行詞がありません。意味的に考えて those が省略されているのでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示いただければ幸いです。 何卒宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいんですが。。

She did seem too much in control of herself to be a student.toまでは何とかできるんですよね。 「彼女は自分自身の規制の中にいすぎたようだ」 →「彼女は落ち着きすぎているようであった」 to以下はどうすればいいですかね?