My Mother Keeps Letting Herself Into Our Home

このQ&Aのポイント
  • When my family moved into our current home three years ago, my mother found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has been letting herself in without calling in advance.
  • Having moved into our home three years ago, my mother has taken the liberty of making a copy of our spare key and letting herself in without any notice.
  • My mother's actions of letting herself into our home without any prior notice have become a source of annoyance for my family ever since we moved in three years ago.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

>When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. ⇒3年前に、私が夫「ジョン」や私達の7歳の息子と一緒に今の家に引っ越した時、私たちは新しいを見るために私の母を招待しました。彼女が私たちの予備のキーを見つけて、自身のためにコピーを作った時には、当惑することはありませんでしたが、驚かされました。 それ以来彼女は、事前の電話もせずに、いつでも(好きな時に)自分でこの家の中に入るのです。 >she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします ⇒「彼女は、自分で(この私たちの家の)中に入ります」。現在完了ですので、「中に入ります」の部分は、厳密には、「これまでも中に入ったし、今も入ります」といった感じでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• drum_KT
  • ベストアンサー率43% (1108/2554)
回答No.2

直訳すると「彼女は彼女自身と(家の)中で会っていた」ですが、内容的には「彼女は(私たちの家の中に)留守中に勝手に上がり込んでいた」ということですよね。 前後を含めると「家に招待したら鍵を見つけて勝手に合鍵作っちゃって、それ以来いつでも連絡もなしに勝手に上がり込んでいた」って話です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

My sister-in-law says she is very allergic to cats. She lives six hours away from my Mom. My sister and I have cats and bring them with us when we visit our mom. My sister-in-law asked us if we could put the cats behind a gate or upstairs when she and my brother visit. We believe that our cats are our family members. We refuse to put our cats away just because someone wants us to. Because of this, our sister-in-law stopped visiting. Now she has a baby and this is the first grandchild in the family. She again asked if we would put the cats away while she visits so my mom can visit with her granddaughter. Again, we have refused to do this because our cats are just as important family members as her baby. We told her that she should drop off the baby with my mom, sister and me and that she can relax at the hotel while we visit. She has refused to do this, and now just doesn't visit. She tells my brother to visit whenever he wants, but that she and her baby will stay home. My mom cannot drive to their house, and now my mom has not seen her granddaughter at all. She is very upset. How do we fix this for our mom's sake, without giving up our principles? giving up our principlesとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and a daughter he fathered 50 years ago recently found each other via an internet post from the two children we have together. Since they met, he has been hiding in a locked room and calling her several times a day. When I asked him to stop sneaking, she sent him a phone to use just to call her. We live in Florida, and she has come here twice in the past six months and picked him up from several doors down the street. picked him up from several doors down the streetの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• step upの意味

The holiday season is already in full swing, and my husband and I are already arguing over what to do next year. My mother-in-law has always hosted Thanksgiving and Christmas. She is in her late 60s and has always said she loves to host -- until now. She called my husband and dropped some strong hints that we should take over as the family hosts. We don't think any others in his large family would step up. ここでのstep upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband was married briefly in his early 20s, and the divorce was amicable. We are now in our early 40s and dealing with both elderly parents, downsizing, and a disabled child. When my husband’s ex asked if she could stay in our house while looking for real estate, we both happily agreed. downsizingとは何のことでしょうか?あと、real estateは「住まい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• reciprocateの意味

We are having a struggle in our family, and I'm unsure how to handle it. Three years ago, our adult nephew, Connor, underwent hormone therapy, counseling and transgender surgery. She is now our niece Cathy. The transformation was successful, and Cathy is happier than we've ever seen her. We loved Connor, and nothing has changed in our relationship with Cathy. She has visited us numerous times, and we have reciprocated. ここでのreciprocatedの具体的な意味について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

For many years, my husband and I hosted all the family holidays. Last year, my husband's aunt invited us to stay with her for Thanksgiving and celebrate with her family. We gratefully accepted. She invited my in-laws, as well, although they opted not to go because my father-in-law wasn't well. The aunt has extended the same invitation this year. hosted all the family holidaysとextended the same invitationの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My husband and I love the great outdoors and have taken our daughter to every national park in the state. She is 11. My two sisters have girls of their own. We took them all for a week this summer to a lake to see how a cousins camping trip would go. to see how a cousins camping trip would goの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I have been poor all my life and have priorities besides money and bank accounts. She has a husband who makes engineering wages, and they go on vacation every year. When she returns, she plasters the atmosphere in front of my face with photos of her latest excursion, and to be honest, I cannot relate and could not care less. engineering wagesとplasters the atmosphereの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

I just think, when we’re having a Christmas party or something, she shouldn’t be all over another guy when her husband is across the room, because that’s taking their relationship and making it our deal. that’s taking their relationship and making it our dealの意味をよろしくお願いします。

• passの意味

Six months ago, my friend Lindy's husband committed suicide. I have been there for her and understand it takes time, but I'm reaching my limit. I make plans with her for dinners at our home and at restaurants and have planned various outings, because I know it's difficult to be in the house alone. However, she constantly manipulates, yells at me when she doesn't get her way, and uses the loss of her husband as a rationale for why I and others must do what she wants regardless of what's happening in our own lives, and expects us to tolerate this behavior. Because of the circumstances, I have given her several passes on the disgusting behavior she has displayed, ここでのpassesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします