• ベストアンサー

front-end designer

Alisha Ramos, 24, graduated from Harvard with degrees in sociology and history, and got a job as a consultant… and then she quit to learn how to be a front-end designer. front-end designerとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

front-end は前面に出る。back-end は裏方仕事。コンピューター関係で良く使われますが、ユーザーが直接触る部分。desingerと言う言葉とついになるとここでは、Webやアプリケーションのスクリーンに現れる部分のデザインのことだと思われます。ユーザーが直接見て触れる部分。画面のグラフィックデザインだけじゃなくてユーザーが触れたりクリックした時にどのように動くかと言うUI(User Inerface) やUX (User Experience)までデザインするのが普通です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

下記のように「初期段階の」「前工程の」「下準備の」デザイナー、という意味です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=front-end

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• portfolio

Alisha Ramos, 24, graduated from Harvard with degrees in sociology and history, and got a job as a consultant… and then she quit to learn how to be a front-end designer. She used savings to help support herself during six months of learning and also started taking on freelance work to build up her portfolio. ここでのportfolioの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• トイレと悪い気分に喫煙習慣をやめる方法は?

How to quit the smoking habit take a dump(go to the toilet) and in depressed mood? トイレと悪い気分に喫煙習慣をやめる方法は?

• 前置詞+関係代名詞

お世話になっています。 前置詞+関係代名詞について学習していたらこんがらがってきました。 ご教授いただけないでしょうか。 That is the house in which I was born. →That is the house which I was born in. このようにinをbornの後に持ってこれるのは理解できます。 では以下の文で、前置詞を関係詞以降の持っていきたい場合どうしたらいいのでしょうか? (1)This is a book from which you can learn both how to read and how to live. fromをwhich以降にもっていくとき、それはどの位置にもっていくのでしょうか?   また、その理由はどうしてなのでしょうか? (2)Monday is the day on which my mother is busiest. onをwhich以降にもっていくとき、それはどの位置にもっていくのでしょうか?   また、その理由はどうしてなのでしょうか? (3)Tell me the reason for which you quit the job. forをwhich以降にもっていくとき、それはどの位置にもっていくのでしょうか?   また、その理由はどうしてなのでしょうか? 基本がわからず、お恥ずかしい限りです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• よろしくお願いします

Six years ago, I graduated and got a job in New York. Max and I have stayed in touch, and he visits about once a year. He's still in the same town, working at a different restaurant. I don't say that judgmentally. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The problem is that Max does. I don't say that judgmentally.の訳を教えてください。あと、The problem is that Max does.のdoesは何を示しているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作

Do you think a college student should have a part-time job?Why or why not? という問題なのですが文法や単語の使い方を間違っていないか見てください。50字程度です。 I think a college student should have a part time job.Bcause,through the work,we can learn many things which we can`t learn on the textbook.To talk and see many people will help us our views become widely and moreover it will be our great fortune for our own. (53)

• 社会学の論文の一部です。訳出お願いいたします。

引用元はJohn H. GoldthorpeのThe uses of history in sociologyの一部です。 全体的にうまく訳せないので、よろしくお願いします。 To take up again the question of the uses of history in sociology may well appear regressive. For to do so implies, of course, making a distinction between history and sociology which would now be widely regarded as untenable. Thus, for example, Philip Abrams, in his highly influential book, Historical Sociology, has advanced the argument that since ‘history and sociology are and always have been the same thing’, any discussion of the relationship of one to the other must be misguided; and Abrams in turn quotes Giddens to the effect that ‘There simply are no logical or even methodological distinctions between the social sciences and history -appropriately conceived’.’ As Abrams is indeed aware, the position he adopts is in sharp contrast with that which would have been most common among sociologists two decades or so previously. At this earlier time, sociologists were for the most part anxious to differentiate their concerns from those of historians. For example, much use was made of the distinction between ‘idiographic’ and ‘nomothetic’ disciplines. History was idiographic: historians sought to particularise through the description of singular, unique phenomena. Sociology was nomothetic: sociologists sought to generalize through formulating theories that applied to categories of phenomena.’ However, all this was in the period before the British sociological community (anticipating Sir Keith Joseph) lost its nerve over the idea of ‘social science’- before, that is, the so-called ‘reaction against positivism’ of the late 1960s and 1970s created a new mood in which political radicalism went together with intellectual conservatism. My first contribution to the debate on ‘history and sociology’ dates back to this prelapsarian time, and was in fact a critique of the idiographic-nomothetic distinction.” My remarks were not especially well received by either historians or sociologists, and this present contribution may, I fear, prove similarly uncongenial. For what I would now think important is that attempts, such as that of Abrams and Giddens, to present history and sociology as being one and indistinguishable should be strongly resisted.” To avoid, if possible, being misunderstood, let me stress that I do not seek here to reestablish the idiographic-nomothetic distinction, or at least not as one of principle. # I do not believe, for example, that sociologists can ever hope to produce theories that are of an entirely transhistorical kind; nor that historians can ever hope to produce descriptions that are free of general ideas about social action, process and structure. However, good grounds do still remain for refusing to accept the position that any distinction drawn between history and sociology must be meaningless. この文の that are以下の ”of ”の使い方もご指導のほどよろしくお願いします。 # I do not believe, for example, that sociologists can ever hope to produce theories that are of an entirely transhistorical kind:

• 下記の英会話を日本語に訳してくださいm(__)m

I wish I could just have the right chance to quit the is job and set up a new life and start a good business that will give me a rest of mind so that I can have time for you よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• よろしくお願いします

I come from a well-to-do family. Not the Hiltons, but I have a trust fund that means I really don’t have to work if I don’t want to. But I wanted to do something with my life, so I got a degree in a health-related field (not nursing) and love my job. I also think I’m very good at it. The trouble is that when I took my first job, I promised myself that if I ever thought my working would cost somebody else his or her job, I would quit. I don’t need the money I earn to exist, but I know most other people do. Now my hospital is looking at cutbacks, and our department is being singled out. Ordinarily I would just quit so the decision is made for the higher-ups. if I ever thought my working would cost somebody else his or her job, I would quit. ですが、if I ever thought my working costedとなるよう習わなかったでしょうか?未来の仮定なのでwouldが使われているのでしょうか?あと、Ordinarily I would just quit so the decision is made for the higher-ups. の和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

This is a great weblog. I median it. You\’ve got a good business transaction concept of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Good job!. よろしくお願いします。 (\は文字化けです)