What Does 'Admin' Mean in this Context?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the Meaning of 'Admin' in the Given Context
  • Understand the Role of 'Admin' in Daily Routine
  • Exploring the Significance of 'Admin' in Personal Life
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

admin stuff

5–7 PM This is when I start getting ready for the next day. I’ll start prepping tomorrow’s cases and hit on any admin stuff I need to take care of, such as buying my plane ticket home for Thanksgiving, writing an email to my grandparents, and taking a survey for the financial aid office. ここでのadminの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5367)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

admin = administration は管理者、運営者などの意味ですが、身の回りの世話をする人、例えば会社の秘書、庶務も様々な事務的な業務を上司や他の社員に代行してやってくれると言う意味でadminと呼びます。ここではその意味で使われていて、admin stuffは「事務的な事」あるいは「雑多な事」と言う意味でしょう。 「この時間に明日のための準備を始める。明日の課題の準備をして、やらなきゃいけない雑多な処理、例えばサンクスギビングで帰省する航空券の購入、祖父母へのメールを書くこと、学資援助の事務所の調査記入などをやってしまおう。」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#1です。コンピュータがうまく動かず失礼しました。  (感謝祭の帰省の航空券の手配、祖父母に書くメール、資金援助のアンケートといった)本業と関係のないこと、  言い換えれば「誰にでもできるような雑務」、という意味だと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

administrative no ryaku deshou.

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• admin

I recently began my first “serious” job. After years of working in kitchens, I landed a wonderful position as an admin for a real estate company. adminは「経営陣」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

About a year ago, my maternal grandparents sold their home and moved across the country to spend their retirement in a nicer town. Now, they are pressuring my husband and me to fly out and stay with them for a week. They tell me, "Everyone else has come," or "We feel like you don't really love us." The problem is time and money. My husband and I live on a very tight budget. While visiting them used to be a drive up the street, it would now require plane tickets, time off work, gas money to get to an airport and hiring someone to care for our dog while we're away. I told my grandparents this, and they offered to pay for our plane tickets. That is generous of them, but it's only a small part of the problem. My husband only gets paid when he works. If he takes off a week, we would not make enough to pay rent. I have told my grandparents this also, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Their constant pressure is stressing me out, on top of an already stressful job. I can't make time and money appear where this is none. My grandparents have the right to move away if they want, but they didn't seem to think of the implications of being farther away from loved ones. They have no family where they live now, and don't know anyone, which to me is why they seem desperate for constant visitors. My mother has only been able to travel and see her parents once (with the help of a friend paying part of the way), and most likely won't be able to again. How can I tell them that the rest of us just don't have the means to pick up and fly away? a drive up the streetとpick up and fly awayの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英訳について

英訳について 自分の解釈が合っているか教えて下さい! 外国の友人からのメールです。 How is my TV - start doing tonight? I'm in the airport waiting for the plane to go home. My business trip was・successful・at least from technical point of view everything went well (that is my job). Now the commercial people need to come to an agreement.・ I'm quite happy ... maybe I can come to Tokyo again ... and see my beautiful Japanese friend :) Oeps ... need to go to the plane.・ Take care, ・今空港にいる ・今回のビジネスは成功だった ・もしかしたら日本に行けるかも?! ・飛行機に乗らなきゃ ・気をつけてね こんな感じの内容が書かれているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします‥。

• 添削してください

しかし、purity に関しては、conservative の方に近い数値となった。liberalの平均が1.4に対しconservativeの平均は3.0。そして私自身のサーベイの結果は2.5だった。 このようにみると、自分がリベラル派だと思っていたが、調査の結果ほとんどそれに近い結果となっていることがわかった。 However, as for Purity, my score was close to that of the Conservative. The Liberal's average is 1.4 and the Conservative's average is 3.0, and my result is 2.5. From the above results, I thought that I am a Liberal, and I found that the result of survey was almost close to that. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• これの和訳を教えてください。

In this and subsequent papers we will study worken Keplerian particles in the framework of the plane circular Restricted Three-Body problem ( the plane circular RTB problem). The aim of the present paper is to represent, for example, the collisional rate by means of the numerical solutions to the plane circular RTB problem for special cases and to compare the result with that deduced from the formula in a free space.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 英訳がわかりません。

海外のサイトから商品を購入しているのですが、 購入をキャンセルしたいです。 以下の英文を考えたのですが、正しいでしょうか。 「   sorry for the delay. I decided to cancel my order. Thank you for taking the time to my request. 」 分かる方がおりましたら、回答頂けるとありがたいです。

• set us up

My sister came out as a lesbian this summer and I came out as bisexual this Thanksgiving to our very moderate middle-class parents. There were tears and talking and more tears, but my parents are ultimately supportive—almost too much so. My father brings up his “gay kids” in everyday conversations to complete strangers. An old high school friend who works as a barista mentioned it to me when my dad comes in for coffee. He says how proud he is of us, but he brings it up all the time! My mom has joined PFLAG and has taken to taking pictures of pretty girls and sending them to my sister and me in an effort to set us up. ここでのset us upはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• "pay" の用例について

ある「音声付英語短文のメール配信サービス」に登録してみたんですが、 次のような例文が届きました。(日本語訳は付いてません。) They paid me to take part in a survey where they asked me about my cellular phone usage habits. pay という動詞の使い方については、普通は、たとえば  They paid me for taking part in a survey ・・ のような感じじゃないんだろうかと思ったりもするんですが、 こういう  They paid me to take part in a survey・・ のような形もあるんでしょうか? --

• よろしくお願いします

The artificial flowers on my grandparents' graves have gone missing three out of the past four times my mother and I have put them out. We put new flowers on the graves several times a year -- seasonal flowers in the spring, summer and fall, Christmas flowers, etc. It is disheartening to drive to the cemetery a few weeks later and discover that the flowers and vase have gone missing. Once, my mother had used an etched crystal vase. I never knew my grandfather, but my grandmother was special to me, and both her parents were very special to my mother, of course. We are the only family members who honor my grandparents with "fresh" artificial flowers anymore, but it is important to us. Could you please offer a plea to people to be respectful and leave flowers in the cemetery alone? They are nice-looking flowers; we do not allow them to become shabby and faded. If we check on the flowers and they no longer look nice, we remove them and then go buy replacements. 1 ここでのetched はどのような意味でしょうか? 2 We are the only family members who honor my grandparents with "fresh" artificial flowers anymore,のanymoreは通常否定文で使われると思うのですが、肯定だとどのような意味になるでしょうか? 3 go buyのgoは別になくても良いですよね?あるとどう違うでしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします