• ベストアンサー

admin

I recently began my first “serious” job. After years of working in kitchens, I landed a wonderful position as an admin for a real estate company. adminは「経営陣」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

"admin" は「総務職」でよいと思います。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=administration+division 何年もの間、キッチンで働いた(家事をした)後の、最初の「ちゃんとした」仕事だと言っています。急に経営者になれるとは思えないので、ここは不動産会社の総務部門の職、と理解すべきでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

そうだと思います。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• a bout of unemployment

I am 39, looking for the love of my life after a hard couple of years. My mother recently died of an aggressive form of cancer, and I only recently got back on my feet after a bout of unemployment. a bout ofはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• grew up very sheltered

I am 25 and recently began dating a wonderful divorced 26-year-old man. I grew up very sheltered, whereas he has had a long and colorful sex and romantic life. grew up very shelteredとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 過去完了と過去

I had been working in the company for two years. 職歴の時は上記のような書き方を習ったのですが、 過去完了はある基準の時を示して使うともこのページで教えていただきました。 例文は間違っていますか? was working や worked の方が正しいのでしょうか?

• afterの後ろの節の主語有無について

下記の1.と2.ですが、afterの後に I があるかないかの差です。 1.が普通かと思うのですが、2.でも問題はないのでしょうか? 1. I will take a break after I finish working my job. 2. I will take a break after finish working my job. 回答をよろしくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend of nine years landed a great job about a month and half ago following a several-year struggle with switching careers. This should have been a good turning point for both of us, but along with the new job came the realization that he would no longer be working with a woman he’d grown rather close to in his old role. ここでのin his old roleはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• GRAMMARの問題

It was very long jorney.I was very tired after ----on a train for 36 hours. 点線の部分はtravellingかbeingが入るらしいのですがどうしてridingは駄目なのでしょうか? あと After---the same job for ten years,I felt I needed a change. doingかhavingが入るらしいのですがどうしてworking は駄目なんでしょうか? 分からないのでどなたか是非お願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I've been working within my industry for over 25 years. I've been working at my current firm for a year. Recently, we advertised a job opening. As regional manager, I screened the applications and passed my selections on to human resources to finalize. The candidate I preferred was a woman with 24 years of experience, "Barb." Barb was making $115,000 per year but said she was willing to take a cut. We decided to offer her the job. When I got a copy of the offer letter from HR, I was astonished that the head of HR, "Sarah," had offered Barb $120,000. My other seven sales reps' salaries were averaging between $100,000 and $105,000. Only one of them was making $110,000, and he has 19 years of experience. I had a talk with Sarah as to the reason for this unfairness. Her reply was that she had crunched the industry salaries on the market and decided to offer this amount. crunched the industry salaries on the markeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• tenured employee

I recently started my first year in a new job, and was assigned a tenured employee to be my mentor during our orientation program. “Jennifer” is very sweet, tries to be helpful as I learn the ropes, and we have developed a friendly working relationship. ここでのtenured employeeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ある会社で3年間働いていました、はなんといいますか・・・?

よろしくお願いします。 ”私はAという会社で3年間システムエンジニアとして働いていました” は何というのでしょうか? I have worked for three years at A company as a system engineer. でいいのでしょうか? これだと今も、Aという会社で働いていることにならないでしょうか? とはいえ、 I worked for three years at A company as a system engineer. dでは過去の一時点を表す過去形と時間の継続を表す表現が一緒になっておりこれもしっくり来ません。 アドバイスください。 よろしくおねがいします。