• ベストアンサー

to the dateの意味

Hall was arrested on December 6, 2012, but four years later to the date, she has become a model citizen.

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4133/5370)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

to dateが今まで。 to the date はその時までに。 Hall was arrested on December 6, 2012, but four years later to the date, she has become a model citizen. 彼女は2012年の12月6日に逮捕されたが、4年後のその時までに模範市民になっていた。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I've been working within my industry for over 25 years. I've been working at my current firm for a year. Recently, we advertised a job opening. As regional manager, I screened the applications and passed my selections on to human resources to finalize. The candidate I preferred was a woman with 24 years of experience, "Barb." Barb was making $115,000 per year but said she was willing to take a cut. We decided to offer her the job. When I got a copy of the offer letter from HR, I was astonished that the head of HR, "Sarah," had offered Barb $120,000. My other seven sales reps' salaries were averaging between $100,000 and $105,000. Only one of them was making $110,000, and he has 19 years of experience. I had a talk with Sarah as to the reason for this unfairness. Her reply was that she had crunched the industry salaries on the market and decided to offer this amount. crunched the industry salaries on the markeとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 現在完了形と現在完了進行形の違い

(1)と(2),(3)と(4)の意味はどのように違うのでしょうか?Grammar in use Intermidateで勉強しているのですが,いまいち違いがよくわかりません.よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)She has been playing tennis since she was eight. (2)She has played tennis since she was eight. (3)I have lived in the states for ten years. (4)I have been living in the states for ten years.

• 前置詞onの有無

下記の文で、Tuesdayの前にonが無いのはなぜですか。onが有ると無いとではニュアンス上違いがあるのですか。 A man who managed to elude police for two years was arrested Tuesday …….

• どのような意味でしょうか

My father passed away more than 10 years ago rather suddenly. My mother dated a man for a while a few years ago, but she left him because his drinking was out of control. Her friends are all couples that have been married nearly 40 years, and she loves them, but she often feels like a third wheel (or fifth or seventh). My mom is awesome—she’s funny and intelligent and beautiful and has lots of friends and hobbies, but I know she’s missing consistent companionship (i.e. a man-friend). I keep steering her toward online dating, but she won’t bite. Aside from going to weird over-60 bars, what can I do to help her? weird over-60 barsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• as to の意味を教えてください。

リスニングの会話スクリプトからの抜粋です。 But we sat there for about an hour with no clear indication as to what was going on. 「私たち何が起きたのかも知らされることなく1時間もそにに座っていた。」のような訳になると思うのですが、 この文中の「as to」はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 意味と用法について教えてください

In January, I finally married the woman of my dreams. "Julie" was sweet and kind, with lots of love to give. Things went well for a few weeks, but then everything changed. Julie has always had issues with depression. She'd be overwhelmed from time to time but always came to me for comfort. Suddenly, she didn't want me near her when she was depressed. As hurt as I was, I gave her the space she wanted. As hurt as I wasの意味と用法について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• work on myself

I was married for 16 years before divorcing last December. I took some time to work on myself before dating again. work on myselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I moved into my current home with my husband, "John," and our 7-year-old son three years ago, we invited my mother over to see the new house. We were annoyed but not surprised when she found our spare key and made a copy for herself. Since then, she has seen herself in at any time, without calling in advance. she has seen herself inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• what I am about

I have been seeing a woman who is 21 years younger than I am. She says she loves me, but I am hesitant because of our age difference. We have known each other for years. She had a crush on me when she was 16, but I was married at the time, and she was too young. We made love a couple of times when she was in her 20s because I was divorced and she was single. Now it's 10 years later. I'm in my late 50s; she's in her 30s. We are both single, and she wants to take care of me for the rest of my life. She brings me lunch every once in a while, which I am amazed at because it's a long drive from where she lives. I worry about what other people will think, but she doesn't care and says she wants to love me and care for me because she knows what I am about. what I am aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?what I amとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします(>_<) In sports there have been many other cases of seemingly impossible records which have later been broken. Some years ago it was unimaginable that people would ever pole-vault over fifteen feet, but today the record is over twenty feet. For many years it was thought that man would never break the four-minute mark for the mile race. But today it has become common for college runners to go faster. And then, many people thought that women never could, or should, run long distance races such as the marathon. Yet today it is common for woman to run the marathon faster than the fastest men of fifty years ago.