• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の代名詞の固有名詞への言い換えについてです。)

英語の代名詞の固有名詞への言い換えについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Pat Jr.のセリフからSheへの言い換えが起こった理由とは?
  • Pat Jr.はNikkiのために本を読んで古い仕事を取り戻すことを決意した。
  • Nikkiは家を売り、去ってしまった。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>考えますに、Pat Sr. は、Pat Jr. 乃至は Nikki への親しみの情を表したいか、Pat Jr. が大切に想って Nikki, Nikki と言っているけれども、その、あんたが有り難がっている Nikki 様は、あんたを捨てたんだよ、だから諦めなさい、と言いたいか、どちらかでは無いでしょうか。  後者かもしれませんね。

kimko379
質問者

お礼

またまた御回答を誠に有難う御座いました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これだけではわかりませんが、前に人間の女性とかメスのペットとかが出ていたら、混同を避けるために固有名詞に言い換えたとも考えられます。

kimko379
質問者

お礼

御回答を誠に有難う御座います。

kimko379
質問者

補足

確か、他の女性名もペット名も先行していなかったと思います。考えますに、Pat Sr. は、Pat Jr. 乃至は Nikki への親しみの情を表したいか、Pat Jr. が大切に想って Nikki, Nikki と言っているけれども、その、あんたが有り難がっている Nikki 様は、あんたを捨てたんだよ、だから諦めなさい、と言いたいか、どちらかでは無いでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 和訳してください!

I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 和訳お願いします( *`ω´)

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like that title. Maybe. I'm gonna write to it and see what comes. You do dramatic. Lol! I see! Nothing wrong with that.

• この歌詞、和訳してください。

小柳ゆきさんの「Hit on」という曲のサビです。  →I'm gonna take you where I won't see you no more, get closer. どうしてもうまく訳せません。一文でわかり難いかもしれませんが、お願いします。 

• 日本語にして下さい

She's gonna try and get more information. Just DONT answer her at all. Thank you and i'm sorry.

• 英語の質問お願いします

長文失礼致します。 以前に友達以上恋人未満の遠距離の彼が 是非、この歌を聞いてみてと言われたので、その曲を聞いてみました。曲自体は好きだったのですが、歌詞が分からず、分かる方に聞いてみると、やらしい内容だったので、ビックリしてしまい、この曲ってObsceneじゃない…?といったらI never listen to the words I only like the music You're thinking about it too much.. Only music Obscene is a bad word I was shocked Very strong word (LINEやりとりで一言ずつ入ってきました) 私もびっくりしすぎてobsceneはいいすぎてしまったと、すごく反省中です。ごめんなさいとなあやまってますが、It's ok! Don't worry :)と返事はありましたが、明らかに前よりメールが少なくなったのと彼のテンションが落ちてるように感じます。何日かしてDo you have any songs to recommend to me? と聞くとI guess you maybe don't like my taste in music... (・_・;と言われてしまい、どうしたらいいか悩んでおります… 下は音楽の歌詞の一部です。 don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy

• 固有名詞について 英語

1 固有名詞はただ一つしかないものの名称を表す単語らしいですが、例えば、Yumiという人はなんにんもいますが、なぜ固有名詞になるのですか?また、なぜ固有名詞は不定冠詞や複数形のsをつけないのですか? 2 新幹線は英語でthe Shinkansenなどと言いますが、a Shinkansenではなぜだめなのでしょうか。数ある新幹線のうちの1つという意味では使えないのですか?

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 固有名詞+名詞→新たな固有名詞の名詞はなんと呼ぶか

ノーベル+賞→ノーベル賞、芥川+賞→芥川賞 ハレー+彗星→ハレー彗星、百武+彗星→百武彗星 上の賞や彗星のような名詞のことを特になんといいますか?