• 締切済み

和訳

アベンジャーズ・エイジオブウルトロンのセリフについてです。 "Isn't why we fight so we can end the fight?"というセリフは和訳するとどうなるのでしょうか? 文法的解説も併せてくださると助かります。 なお、予告編の字幕では、「力尽きても戦い抜く」という訳でした。(ガバガバな翻訳だと思いますが)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

"Isn't why we fight so we can end the fight?" このスクリプトは正しいですか? Avengerのscriptは何かしょかで上がっていますが、(例えば、http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=avengers-age-of-ultron ) 概ね、 ”Isn't that why we fight? So we can end the fight. ” となっているようで、これならば 「それが俺たちが戦う理由じゃないのか?そして戦いを終わらせる。」 と言う意味になりますが、質問の英文だと意味になりません。ひょっとしたらビデオで機械が自動的にサブタイトルを切り出したか、一般の人が聞き取ったものでは無いでしょうか? Trailerを聞く限りは Isn't that why 出なかったとしてもIsn't it why のようにIsn't とwhyの間に何かあります。映画の発音ははっきり言わなかったり効果音に邪魔されたりして機械の音声認識はかなり落とします。

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

「アベンジャーズ・エイジオブウルトロン」 というのは聞いたこともないので、その英文そのものだけを解釈してみると  「我々はそのために戦っているのではないのか、この戦いに終止符を打つために?」

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を助けて頂きたいです。

下記の英文の和訳に自信がありません。 恐れ入りますが、和訳を助けて頂ければ幸いです。 私は以下のように和訳しました。 Do you think that we can work through the difficulties living so far from each other ? 「あなたはお互いが離れていて困難な状況でも、私達が上手く行くと思いますか?」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください。 I see no reason why you have not had the product or notice of them, suggest I resend maybe in two packs so we can avoid any problems. 「私はなぜ製品か通知があなたに届かないのかはわからない。私は2パックを再送することを提案します。それで私たちは問題を回避できる。」 大体はこんな感じの意味だと思うのですがあってますか?

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい So in that case I can't go to Shibuya earlier to meet you so maybe we can set up it again next time. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。(構文、文法、単語を含む) "We're trying to do the most we can,but there's almost nothing we can do" said Pedernales Mayor Gabriel Alcivar pleading for authorities to send earth-moving machines and rescue works to help find any survivors. "The work off of the volunteers is very hard so far, trying to find people trapped in these collapsed buildings, " he told Al Jazeera from the capital Quito.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

In other words, it sounds like what you're really scared of isn't so much that you couldn't hack it in the Air Force,http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/10/14/auntie-sparknotes-should-i-join-the-military-so-i-can-go-to-college 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳してください 翻訳サイトでは、意味がわかりっらかったので、よろしくお願いします。 It was fun but really takes a lot of time. That's why when we arrived home I didn't know that I sleep early!

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 和訳がわかりません。

海外のサイトでwigを購入しているのですが、業者からメールが来ました。 その内容が、以下のものです。 We will then move the template Back to recreate your template. The reason why I suggest this, so we utilise the natural front hairline of the unit. We will produce as as many hair pieces as we can from this stock unit. どなたかわかる方がおりましたら、 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳

翻訳サイト以外での 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m Shopping fulfills your desires, just as eating something delicious at dinnertime does. Because seeing something we like encourages us to work harder so that we can buy it next time we go shopping. It is a coined word combining ゛shopping" and ゛alcoholic", and literally means a person who cannot stop shopping, just as an alcoholic cannot stop drinking. The truth may be that, while shopping seems to be a kind of therapy, it can never work as a true medicine.