• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数88
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7239)

> Let me know if I type too fast or too much.  タイプする速さが早すぎるとか多すぎるとか思ったら、そう言って下さい。 > But good that you write.  でも立派にお書きになるじゃありませんか。 > So we can just casually in English?  では英語で話せば打ち解けられるとでもお思いなのですか?  * 正規な英文としては正しくない文です (何しろ主語に対する動詞がありませんから)。でも、言いたいことは類推できる類の文ですね。 > Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well.  ではわたしたちから始めましょう。実際のところ、わたしはあなたは非常に立派にやっておられると思っています (or あなたはうまくお話しされていると思いますよ)。  * do が具体的にどんな行為を意味しているのか、この文だけからは分かりません。カッコの中は会話 (能力) のことを述べている場合。 > Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう".  でも 「ありがとう」 以上のことば (表現) があるでしょうか。  * why で始まる疑問文なのに文末に ? がないのは奇異に感じられます。また、文脈によって意味は微妙に変わると思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても丁寧なご説明ありがとうございます!チャットでの会話だったのですが、全て解決しました!ありがとうございます! ※最後の文の?がないのは、私の打ち間違えでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) But they are reasonable only if information is all that counts. This attitude toward talk ignores the fact that people are emotionally involved with each other and that talking is the major way we establish, maintain, monitor, and adjust our relationships. Whereas words convey information, how we speak those words - how loud, how fast, with what information and emphasis - communicates what we think we are doing when we speak : teasing, flattering, explainig , or complaining ; whether we are feeling friendly or angry ; whether we want to get closer or back off. 長文ですみませんが お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 英訳お願いします

どなたか英訳お願いいたします。 I can actually fully understand the second one too! But am I right in thinking that the way you wrote it would be closer to "where is my wallet?" than "I'm looking for my wallet"?

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.

• 和訳をお願いします

Maybe one day we will be lovers. . But you are cute. この文の翻訳をお願いします 翻訳アプリだとよく分からない意味になりました。 ちなみに、この方の事が少し気になっているのですがどのような返答をしたらよいでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• なぜYou shouldn't watch TV so much.になるのですか?

1)You watch TV too much. を You shouldn't~を使用した文に書き換える時 You shouldn't watch TV so much. になると習いました。 You shouldn't watch TV too much.とは言わないのでしょうか? (先生に質問をしたらshouldn'tはアドバイスの要素を含んでいるので その場合はsoを使うと説明されました) 2)You eat too much.   You eat so much. 下の文(so much)はあまり使わないと言われました。 私にはこの二つの文の意味の違いがよくわかりません。 勉強不足で初歩的な質問だと思いますが お時間があるときでかまいませんので教えてください よろしくおねがいいたします。