• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Let me know if I type too fast or too much.  タイプする速さが早すぎるとか多すぎるとか思ったら、そう言って下さい。 > But good that you write.  でも立派にお書きになるじゃありませんか。 > So we can just casually in English?  では英語で話せば打ち解けられるとでもお思いなのですか?  * 正規な英文としては正しくない文です (何しろ主語に対する動詞がありませんから)。でも、言いたいことは類推できる類の文ですね。 > Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well.  ではわたしたちから始めましょう。実際のところ、わたしはあなたは非常に立派にやっておられると思っています (or あなたはうまくお話しされていると思いますよ)。  * do が具体的にどんな行為を意味しているのか、この文だけからは分かりません。カッコの中は会話 (能力) のことを述べている場合。 > Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう".  でも 「ありがとう」 以上のことば (表現) があるでしょうか。  * why で始まる疑問文なのに文末に ? がないのは奇異に感じられます。また、文脈によって意味は微妙に変わると思います。

a-to-z-
質問者

お礼

とても丁寧なご説明ありがとうございます!チャットでの会話だったのですが、全て解決しました!ありがとうございます! ※最後の文の?がないのは、私の打ち間違えでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳御願いします。

I don mind teaching you english i might need you to teach me japanese too anyway to start with you must know english is different from japanese as i n know japanese has different classese of respect but english only has two which is formal and informal 外国の女の子とメールのやり取りをしています。 上記の文は、私が、「英語の文章が変だったら教えて欲しい」 とうった直後のものです。 どうやら英語についてまず最初に必要なことはなにか、などが書かれているようです。 翻訳サイトでは限界がありました。 ますます混乱してしまうばかりです。 教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) But they are reasonable only if information is all that counts. This attitude toward talk ignores the fact that people are emotionally involved with each other and that talking is the major way we establish, maintain, monitor, and adjust our relationships. Whereas words convey information, how we speak those words - how loud, how fast, with what information and emphasis - communicates what we think we are doing when we speak : teasing, flattering, explainig , or complaining ; whether we are feeling friendly or angry ; whether we want to get closer or back off. 長文ですみませんが お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?