• ベストアンサー

修飾関係について教えていただければ幸いです。in

The Buddhist doctine always teaches us how to live honestly and what we should do for pursuing happiness in this life full of sufferings. for pursuing happinessとin this lifeはどこを修飾しているのでしょうか?また、意訳して頂ければ幸いです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

The Buddhist doctine always teaches us how to live honestly and what we should do for pursuing happiness in this life full of sufferings. for pursuing happinessとin this lifeはどこを修飾しているのでしょうか?また、意訳して頂ければ幸いです。 in this life は happiness にかかるとも pursuing happiness という動名詞句、つまり動詞 pursue にかかるとも言えます。 そして、for pursuing ... 全体は should do にかかります。 苦しみに満ちたこの世における幸福を求める(この世において幸福を求める)ために何をすべきか。 仏教の教えは常に正直に生きる方法と~かを我々に教えてくれる。 構造上、for 以下は live honestly にもかかると言えなくもありませんが、 後者のみと取っていいでしょう。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。for pursuing happinessとin this lifeはどこを修飾しているのでしょうか?  what we should do の動詞 do を修飾する副詞句です。 2。意訳  仏教教義は、常に正直に生きる方法を教え、この苦渋に満ちた人生において、幸福を求めるには何をすべきかを教える。

関連するQ&A

• 現在分詞の後置修飾

現在分詞の後置修飾は which/who is/are の省略されたものだと解釈している人がおります。次のような文です。 This is a dog barking in his kennel → This is a dog which is barking in his kennel. しかし、次のようなケースは当てはまりません。 This is the train leaving at four o'clock. → This is the train which leaves at four o'clock. なぜでしょうか?

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 日本語訳をしてみたのですが正しいでしょうか?

知り合いのNativeに以下を日本語にして欲しいと頼まれました。 I hope that this new year in your life will bring you great happiness and fulfilment. 以下のように訳してみたのですが、いまいち自信がないので ご意見、添削をしていただけないでしょうか? 訳は意訳なのでもっと良い訳があれば教えてください。 「来年は、あなたにとって幸せで願いが成就する一年で ありますよう心よりお祈り申し上げます。」 よろしくお願いいたします。

• This is, in fact, the aim

This is, in fact, the aim of education : not just to give information about this or that, but to relate bits and piece of knowledge to each other in a unified vision or understanding of life. 日本語訳をお願いします! できるだけ意訳ではなく直訳でお願いします。

• 日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• "moments in life"を和訳すると?

"moments in life"という英文文章が気にいっています(下記に一部を示します)。 しかし、この文章のタイトルの"moments in life"の意味が良く分かりませんので教えて下さい。 MOMENTS IN LIFE There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! When the door of happiness closes, another opens; but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one, which has been opened for us. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright, find the one that makes your heart smile. 以下省略します。 以上

• in many casesが難しい

A possible reason for this tendency is that this expression resembles the Japanese shitahogayoi, for which it is usually used as a translation. In many cases in which a Japanese uses the expression “had better,” however, an American speaker of English would be more likely to use the word “should.” <試 訳> この傾向の可能性のある理由は、多くの場合、この言い方が、日本語の“した方が よい”に似ていて、英語への訳としてよく使われます。 しかし、多くの場合、日本人が、“had better”という表現を使う場合、 英語のアメリカ人の話者は、さらに多く、“should”という言葉を使うことが多いようです。 <質問> (1)In many cases in which この語と使い方がややこしい。        副詞句です。   <試し訳>の位置で正しいでしょうか。   (2)would be more likely to use について   この部分の各々の語をきちんと掴んで訳していないように思います。   直訳すると、どういう言葉使いになるでしょうか。

• How to use " replace" in Japanese

Actually this is a Japanese question. Can anyone tell me how to say " The bus was used for the replacement of the car. Because there were too many people and the car is too small for everyone to fit in.) please help!

• I'm locked in for life.

I'm locked in for life. Jody. I purchased this pillow due to the price. I think the pillow is firm at first use, but all in all it is probably the best quality for the money and I will definitly purchase another when the time comes. Pillows costing 5 times as much can't compete. I'm locked in for life. ジョディーです。手ごろな値段だったので購入しました。最初は硬いかなと思ったのですが、この価格では最高の品質でした。ゆくゆくは追加購入したいと考えています。これより5倍高い枕も購入しましたが全く駄目でした。 ・・と訳してみたのですが、最後のI'm locked in for life.の意味がわかりません。 もう二度と「5倍高い枕」は使わない、ということでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• 解説をお願いします。

問題集で、上の文は間違いで下の文のように直すというようになっていたのですが、解説がないため、なぜ上の文がいけないのかがわかりません。どなたか1つでもいいので解説してください。よろしくお願いします。 1) ×"She had many hardships in her life." She has had many hardships in her life. 2) ×"When she was 16, she migrated to Australia." When she was 16, she emigrated to Australia 3) ×"We offer this discount for one month only." We are offering this discount for one month only. 4) ×"You always borrow money from your parents." You are always borrowing money from your parents.