• 締切済み

base on についてご教授お願いいたします。

I personally believe the current English educational sytem of Japan should be reforemed as soon as possible because it's useless for Japanese students to express thier thoughts properly in English based on it. in English及びbased on itは共にexpressを修飾しているとの理解でよろしいでしょうか?またbased onについて、「~に基づいて」との副詞句で、「現在の日本の英語教育に基づいて考えを述べる」との徒らるのですが、全訳意訳してご教授頂ければ幸いです

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。n English及びbased on itは共にexpressを修飾しているとの理解でよろしいでしょうか?  はい。 2。訳   日本の学習者が、それに基づいて正しい英語で意見を述べるには役に立たないので、私個人の考えですが、現在の日本の英語教育組織はできるだけ早く改定されなくてはならないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 不定詞についてご教授お願いいたします。Japane

I personally believe that the current English education system in Japan should be reformed as soon a s possible because it is useless for Japanese students wishing to learn to express their thoughts properly in English. 不定詞の意味上の主語は Japanese students だと思うのですが、その後の不定詞はどこから始まるのでしょうか?意訳をいれて解説して頂きたいと思います。

• 文法の説明と訳出をお願いします

すみませんが、次の文章について、文のかかり方をおしえていただけないでしょうか。 There remain ample grounds for judges to continue to sustain a belief in the common understanding doctrine as applied to eyewitness behavior, based as it is on the two premises. 「as applied」以下は「the common understanding」にかかるのでしょうか? また、「based」以下をどう読めば良いのか分かりませんでした。「based」は倒置で前にでてきているのかとも思いましたが、そういう倒置の仕方はアリなのでしょうか? また、訳出もご教示いただけたらありがたいです。

• TOFLEのしくみがよくわかってないので質問です。

TOFLEのしくみがよくわかってないので質問です。 以下の条件の場合、一般で受験できるiBTでは駄目だということでしょうか? Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. NESA requires a minimum score of 550 (on the paper-based exam) or 213 (on the computer-based exam) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and a minimum score of 45 on the Test of Spoken English (TSE). This requirement may be waived if the applicant has received a degree in the U.S. and demonstrates language proficiency during the admissions interview.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏

No household in the English-speaking world is properly furnished unless it contains a copy of the Holy Bible and of the works of William Shakespeare. It is not necessary that these books should be read in maturer years, but they must be present as symbols of Religion and English Culture. -G. B. HARRISON, Introducing Shakespeare 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです✨✨

• As it has been ~って?? 教えて下さい

先日、手紙に I have tried to keep it simple. "As it has been easy to missunderstand get lost in translation." と、書かれた手紙を受け取りました。 私の出した手紙、 「私の英語力ではコミュニケーションが不安だ」 というものの、返事なんですが、 「それを 簡単に考えてみるよ」 の あとの As it has been~~が うまく訳せません。  それと、 My thoughts of you are racing- in your bed room dreaming. と、言う文なのですが、  なぜthoughts と"s"がついているのか、racing- の"-”は 一体何に かかっているのでしょう?? 私なりに訳したところ 貴方の寝室の夢を見たと、訳したいのですが、 you are racing で こんがらがっております。 どなたかお力添えいただけないでしょうか?? よろしくお願い致します

• 翻訳をお願いします><

THIS ITEM IS BEING SOLD AS IN, GUARANTEE NOT TO BE DOA, THE LAPTOP HAS BEEN POWERED ON AND IMMEDIATELY SHUT OFF THAT'S IT, SO WHEN YOU POWER IT YOU WILL SEE THAT SCREEN LIKE IT WAS IN PROPERLY SHUTDOWN , THE LAPTOP COMES WITH A CHARGER, THAT'S IT, NO BATTERY. こちらの翻訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたかよろしくお願いできませんでしょうかTωT

• it holds that... はどのように意味になりますか

例えば Objectivism regards reason as an absolute. It holds that all knowledge is based on the evidence of the senses. のような文で、it holds that はどう訳したら良いでしょうか。熟語的に決まった意味はありますでしょうか?

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• it が指すものより先に、it を出すのはおかしいですか?

ある方の質問に付いて考えていたら疑問が生じました。 Spoken in easy English, his speech was easy to understand. この文を書き換えるのですが、 As it was spoken in easy English, his speech was easy to understand. と私は考えてみました。ただし、his speech を意味する it をこのように先に出して表現してよいものか今ひとつ自信がありません。この文の是非についてお教えいただければありがたいです。

• 英語の質問です。

make forceとはどういう意味でしょうか。出典の英字新聞を挙げます。 ~略~,reconstruction Minister A presented a draft policy for reviving Fukushima that is based on a special reconstruction law that took force in March. できれば全訳してくれるとうれしいです。draft policyをどう訳するのか知りたいので。 よろしくお願いします。