• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。日→英

それはリリース時間になっても何も反応が無かったから何となくまた開始のところをクリックしただけです

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

What I did was just click the start button again because it didn't respond at the release time. No other particular reason.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

「購入する」をクリックしても反応がなく、結局売り切れてしまったのですがこれは単に競り負けただけですか?

• 翻訳お願いします。日→英

記録では開始時間は何秒前になっている?何秒前に開始すれば買えるというのだ?

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

If you see the item load, but keyword not finding it, manually click on the item to proceed. If using the desktop bot make sure to select a category for which the item is in. In pro if using multiple keywords you can select multiple categories. For a hyped release going for less items will net you a better chance at copping! Starting the bot a second or two after the drop can help get around the initial lag when the site updates.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

This weeks release is one of the most highly anticipated of the season. We expect there to be a higher number of card declines due to quick sell out times. The supreme shop may also experience site lag, and glitches – for this reason we recommend users of our software are present at the computer at time of release. Be prepared to manually take over the bot, and also look into running multiple instances (check below in the multiple orders section for info on this) as a backup plan.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 翻訳お願いします 日→英

(1)今後もし〇〇の扱いが開始されるとなったら△△の必要がありますか? (2)今後もし〇〇で△△の××のような今までにない新しいタイプの××が上場されることになったら〇×の必要がありますか? ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします 日→英

ということは本来は一度もクリックする必要ないのですか?

• 翻訳お願いします 日→英

最近「購入する」がなかなか「PleaseWait」に変わらず、何回もクリックしてしまうのですがこれやると逆効果ですか?それとも関係ないですか?

• 翻訳お願いします 日→英

カテゴリ一覧に新商品が出てクリックしても次のページに進みません。これはアクセス過多が原因ですか?それとここのBOT自体に問題がありますか?

• 日→英 翻訳お願いします。

日→英 翻訳お願いします。 アメリカのショッピングサイトで買い物をし、 9/21に発送済みとあり、追跡番号も受け取りましたが、 追跡が出来ない状態です。 『荷物が届きません。 トラッキング番号をクリックしても追跡ができません。 荷物がどこにあるか調べてください。』 この旨をショッピングサイトに送信したいのです。 翻訳お願いいたします。 よろしくお願いいたします。