• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします 英→日

This weeks release is one of the most highly anticipated of the season. We expect there to be a higher number of card declines due to quick sell out times. The supreme shop may also experience site lag, and glitches – for this reason we recommend users of our software are present at the computer at time of release. Be prepared to manually take over the bot, and also look into running multiple instances (check below in the multiple orders section for info on this) as a backup plan.

• ik2
  • お礼率1% (3/294)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12101)
回答No.1

(訳文) 今週の放出はシリーズ中最も期待されるものの1つです。迅速な売り切れのため、カード数の減少が高いと予想されます。最高ショップでは、サイトの遅れや突発事故が起こるかも知れません。このためユーザーさんにおかれては、放出時点には(すでに)コンピュータ上に当社のソフトウェアを入れておくことをお勧めします。 手動でボット(自動捜索プログラム)を引き継ぐ準備ができていることと、バックアップ計画として複数のインスタンスを実行していることも確認してください(下の複数の注文セクションでこれに関する情報サービスを確認してください)。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

We have a Policy Guidance Note on Exchange Traded Funds available here https://bit.ly/3dJI9ak. Please read it to understand the requirements a promoter must meet to issue an ETF. These should not be reviewed in isolation. Please also review the Capital Markets Act, Capital Markets (Securities)(Public Offers Listing and Disclosures) Regulations 2002 -amended 2019 and Code of Corporate Governance Practices for Issuers of Securities to the Public 2015 all available at http://cma.or.ke. These Regulations will are integrated and important for an issuer to understand when making an application for our consideration.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

If you see the item load, but keyword not finding it, manually click on the item to proceed. If using the desktop bot make sure to select a category for which the item is in. In pro if using multiple keywords you can select multiple categories. For a hyped release going for less items will net you a better chance at copping! Starting the bot a second or two after the drop can help get around the initial lag when the site updates.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Any information will be shared with the applicant and not third parties. To help me understand your interest please share background information on your keen interest in this firm and also disclose your name and contact details in case we would like to get in touch.

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

(1)For the authentication process it requires a adding of 0.5ETH or 0.05BTC to a contract address that will be generated from your account on our database for this process which will reflect immediately done (2)We will generate your authentication deposit address from your account on our database

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします