• 締切済み

英文を訳して下さい

maybe le ears are deaf. You are missing out on an exciting night of scrabble. この英文を訳して下さい。 お願いします(T ^ T)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

耳ツンボかもしれない。スクラブルの興奮した一夜を逃してる。  スクラブルを小文字で書いてありますが、普通大文字で始まる下記のゲームです。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=scrabble  一晩も普通の成人が興奮できるゲームではありませんから、皮肉か子供やお年寄り相手の話かと思います。前半は壊れていますから想像です。

piromu123456
質問者

お礼

(/ _ ; )ありがとうございます。いつも質問に答えてくれてありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください!!

翻訳してください!! Yo you are missing out on a good night what you up 2? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

There is such a thing as being so dedicated to fairness, as an elemental law, so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. *この英文の構造と意味がわかりません。 *as an elemental law→基本的な法律ですか? * so rigidly a part of your being, that when you encounter someone who doesn't give it that much stock you are unfair to them. →thatが二つ出てくるのですが、文法的にどのようになっているのでしょうか? →itはa thing as being so dedicated to fairnessのことですか? お手数ですが教えてください。

• この英文にわからないところがあります

下の文を読んでいて、下から2行目のthat doesn't mean の意味がわかりません。会話文の前半は「ただあなたの話がおもしろいと思わないだけよ。」と言っていると思うのですが。よろしくお願いいたします。 Anything she told you immediately became exciting. Sameness bored her and she would jump from on subject to another in a way that sometimes made her conversation bewildering. As my father used to tell her, she had absolutely no sense of humour. To that accusation she would protest in an injured voice: "Just because I don't think certain stories of yours are funny, Fred, that doesn't mean...," and my father would roar with laughter. 訳だけではなく(全訳はいりません。that doesn't mean のところだけでいいです。)、考え方も教えていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いいたします!

• この英文の意味を教えてください

In an interview with CBS television, aired on Monday, Obama said he doesn't want to speculate on hypotheticals, but said the "T's are crossed and the I's are dotted in terms of what might happen." という文章で、 T's are crossed and the I's are dotted ってどういう意味ですか? http://www.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/22_14.html

• 英文の邦訳

As Porter (1995) points out, although the categories of enumeration may be highly contingent at first, once they are in place, they become extremely resilient and come to take on permanent existence as a form of knowledge. He uses the category of Hispanic in the U.S. census as an example of this phenomenon. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 英文手紙の書き方

もし、年老いた息子に、さらに老いている母親が手紙を書くとしたら、 書き出しと締めはどう書いたら適切でしょうか? 息子の悪事をしかったりほめたりする内容なのですが。。 Dear ○○   Hi, I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you getting on? ...Today, I want give you my opinion about your behavior. Do you have an idea? Did you forget my great insight?? First of all, you have to.... with love,                    your old mother ○○

• 英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください

英文( )内に入るのは何か教えてください 1 That is (     )you are mistaken. 2 There are you see the gate (      ) Mr.Yamamoto built. 3 A lot depends on (     )the Americans handle the situation. 4 Plants and animals need more sushine (    )is generally supposed. 5 (       ) she did , she did her best to the end. 6 You may read (      )book is interesting to you. 7 (        )telephones , tell him I'm out. よろしくお願いします

• 英文解釈について

以下の英文解釈について文法的解釈も含め教えて下さい。 特にbecouse以下が理解できません。 It turns out to be one of the most efficient mass transit systems on the globe, because these guys are not on anybody’s schedule. よろしくお願いします。

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ how are you! hope you are fine and in good health!!! o I see english is difficult for you. But no problem I can teach you :) O! you are going to Morocco. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you soon in Yemen. no I don`t but we will speak when you come to Sanaa. yours