• ベストアンサー

添削をお願いします

下記の英文を訳してみたのですが、どうでしょうか? 添削をお願いします。 それは手術室での職務が軍隊のキャプテンのようで、彼女は他の外科医のように吼えるように命令した。 having seen that the operating room functioned like milutary, with surgeon the captain,she tried barking orders like the other surgeons.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • buzz_buzz
  • ベストアンサー率29% (190/650)
回答No.2

まるで、手術室が外科医を隊長とする軍隊のように統制されているのを見て、彼女も他の外科医のように どなって命令するようにした というようなところでしょうか。 主文はshe以下で、その前の文章は、functioned like military, with surgeon the captainがroomを修飾していますから、 直訳すると、 ・・・な手術室を見て、彼女は・・・ となりますが、多少意訳しました。

shu8
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• wuyan
  • ベストアンサー率51% (183/352)
回答No.1

前半部はそもそも日本語になっていないのでやり直してください。 後半部の tried barking orders は、「大声で指示を出してみた」という意味です。

shu8
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削して欲しいです。

以下の日本語文を様々な翻訳サイトで試したところ、何パターンか出てきました。どれもそれなりの様な感じがしますが、一番適切なのはどれでしょうか? 単語や文法を調べていたのですが、調べているうちに余計にわからなくなってしまいました。 適切なアドバイスや添削をお願い致します。 ・先日は私のリクエスト(要請)に答えようとしてくれてありがとうございました。 (補足:私がお願いしたことを実行してくれようと頑張ってくれたのですが、準備が整わなくて実行されませんでした。それについての感謝の意を込めて…。) ①Thank you for being going to answer my request the other day. ②Thank you for trying to answer my request for the other day. ③Thank you for having tried to answer my request the other day. それから、the other dayが先頭にくる場合の違いは何でしょうか? また、この文章のあとに、「あなたのお心遣いを嬉しく思います。」的な文をつけ足したいのですが、やはりうまくまとまりません。 自分の能力のなさに落ち込みそうです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 添削おねがいします!!

分詞の問題なのですが、( )内を前文と同じ意味に。 (1)Someone stole his money. He (was) his money (stolen). (2)They did not understand what she meant. She could not make (themselves) (understood). (3)As it was Sunday, there was no school. ( ) ( )Sunday, there was no school. (4)Written in plain English, this book is easy to read. (Being) (this) (book) is written in plain English, it is easy to read. (5)Admitting what you say, Istill think you are wrong. (All) (things) (considered) what you say, I still think you are wrong. (6)He is a boywhose name is Paul. He is a boy (named) Paul. (7)She was questioned by the police. She then denied that she was a member of the group. ( ) ( ) by the police, she denied that she was a member of the group. (8)When we see the big rock from a distance, it lookes like an old castle. (Seen) from a distance, the big rock looks like an old castle. (9)I tried every plan. i left ( ) plan ( ). (10)They will start early, if it is fine. They will start early, weather ( ). 分詞構文に (1)We danced, as we sang merrily. Dansing our, as we sang merrily. (2)As it is written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. Writting in easy English, this book~  (3)He said nothing and went out of the room. 分からないところが多くてすみません。どなたか添削のほうお願いします!!

• メールでのやりとりについて

ある子から「自分は引きこもりだ」とメッセージがきました。 で、「私はそうは思わない」とその子に返事を返し… それから少しやりとりがあり、 その後「Don't you like outdoor activities?」と聞いて、 「No.I like my room」と返信が返ってきました。 それに対して「Oh I see!」と返しました。 その後「Yes! You tried to trick me」とメッセージがきました。 つまり「騙したでしょ?」ということでしょうか? 騙した、というのはなんの話でしょうか? 返信は特に「haha :)」とかでいいでしょうか?笑。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 何度見てもハワイの海はすごーく綺麗! Whenever I see a sea of Hawaii, that's breathtakingly beautiful! ハワイでは島内観光をし、レイ作りにも初挑戦した。 でも殆ど毎日、観光がついているツアーだったので、行動自由できず、いまいちだった。 I took island tours in Hawaii, and I even tried lei making for the first time in my life. But, there were scheduled sight-seeing set up for every day, and I had no time to go places on my own, which made the trip a little disappointing. もうこれからは旅行会社が企画したツアーはやめて、自分達で好きなスケジュールを組みたいな。 From now I stop joining tour organized by a travel agency I'd like to take our own scheduling. でも、何だかんだ言っても、家族皆で行く旅行は、やっぱり楽しい! Any way family traveling is fun!

• 英文レターの添削を宜しくお願い致します。

>Hello! How are you today? (^_^) ハロ! 今日はお元気ですか? Hello! How are you today? I'm doing great.(^^)v ハロー! お元気ですか? 私は素晴らしいです。 We translate "I see!" into "Naruhodo!" other than "Aa, sou." "I see!" は、「ああ、そう!」の他に、「なるほど!」と訳しますよ。 (※~の他には、other than でいいでしょうか? aside fromも使えますか?) I see! You listen to the audio lessons everyday to study Japanese. なるほど! 日本語を勉強する為にオーディオを聞いてるのですね。 Keep studying everyday is very good! 毎日継続して勉強する事はとても良いですね! >How does ●-san usually study English? ●さんは、 どのように英語の勉強をしていますか? I have English online lessons weekday. 私は平日にオンラインの英語レッスンを受けています。 >What did you do today? 今日なにをしたか?(今日、何をしましたか?is better.) I cleaned my room today. My parents is coming this weekend so I'm busy. 今日、私は部屋を掃除しました。両親が週末に来るので忙しいです。 >What do you like to do? 何が好きしたいか? (何をするのが好きですか?is better.) I like watching TV, listening to music, cooking, and studying English. What about you? 私は、テレビを見たり、音楽を聴いたり、お料理をしたり、それから英語の勉強をする事が好きです。あなたは? I like your wearing clothes. They looks good on you! You are so kawaii! あなたが着ている服が好きです。似合ってますね!とてもかわいいですね。 Where did you buy them? Are there any favorite clothes shops? どこで買いましたか? お気に入りの洋服屋さんはありますか? See you later! Have a nice weekend! じゃ、また!良い週末を! <m(_'_)m>助かります。どうも有難うございました。

• 【至急】 英語の自己紹介 添削

こんばんは。 週明けの英語の授業で、自己紹介をすることになりました。 英語は中学の時からほんとに苦手で、焦っています。 家族のことについて言うのですが、何箇所かどうしても上手く訳せません。 英語が得意な方、添削していただけないでしょうか。 (3)に関してはいい英文すら思い浮かびません・・・ (1)私はよく母に似ていると言われますが、性格は父譲りだと思っています。 →I'm often told that I look like my mother, But l think my personality is inherited from my father. (2)私の両親は、お互いをニックネームで呼び合うぐらい仲がいいです。 →My parents get along much call each other nicknames. (3)私の父が母のことを「お母さん」と呼ぶと、彼女は「私はあなたのお母さんじゃない!」と言って怒ります。 →  ・・・  She said "I'm not your mother !"  変なところはどんどん直して構いません!! よろしくお願いします。

• 自分で訳してみたので、添削宜しくお願いいたします

一度、自分で訳してみたので、添削・アドバイス宜しくお願いします。 additionally, there may be cases where an associate does not get any raises even if he is promoted to a higher grade when the gaps between each assessment point of the assessment-based wage are too large, or when the pace of the proficiency-based wage is too fast; therefore, detailed simulations are required before making decisions. いずれか従業員の査定に基づく賃金の各評価にギャップが多きすぎる場合、より高い等級に昇格される場合でも発生する。どこに手を加えるか、どのようなケースが発生するか、習熟ベースの賃金があがるペースが速すぎることもある。そのため、緻密にシミュレーションをしなければならない。 for example it differs in content from a commonly defined job, having either something extra or lacking in something. たとえば、何かがかけていると、一般的に定義された職務コンテンツが異なってしまう。 in such a case, the data should be considered in detail in order to ensure that the definition and the wages correspond to other jobs in our company. in this way, all the in-company jobs will ultimately correspond to general jobs and will associate with market wage data. このような場合、データが定義と賃金が当社でほかの職務に対応するために厳密に検討すべきである。すべての社内業務は、一般的な職務に対応するために市場賃金データを関連付けるべきである。

• 適切な回答お待ちしてます!!

次の( )に適当な語を入れなければならないのですが、あまり適当な語がみつかりません><ご協力お願いします。 (1)彼は辞職するだろうと言われている。 He is said ( 1 ) ( 2 ) going to resign his post. これはwillが入ると思うのですが。。。もう片方が分かりません! 1,his 2,is でもイイのでしょうか? (2)私はそれがそんなふうになされるのは好きでない。 I don't like it ( 3 ) in that way. (3)私は彼を外国人と間違えた。 I took him ( 4 ) a foreigner. これはwasでイイのでしょうか?tookだけで間違いと訳せるのですか? (4)あなたの命令が行われるように計らいましょう。 I will see ( 5 ) your orders are carried out. こういった問題はどう調べてイイか分かりません。ご協力お願いします。

• 友達の紹介文を英語で書きたいのです

gooで、初めて質問させて頂きます!!! 日本の伝統芸能の世界でこれから活躍しようとしている友達を、海外で英語で紹介したいのですが、以下の文章でおかしい所があったら添削して、もっと良い表現方法があったら教えて頂きたいのですが、お願いできますでしょうか? ちなみに、○○○ は、友達の名前ですが、念の為ふせています。 どうぞ、宜しくお願いします!!! She is a one who tried to reach out the ultimate potential. ...because, she recognized as having attained a certain level of holiness, recently... Her name is ○○○... The word itself means “holy” or “holy one”,“Praise to The Almighty God ”. ...and her name derives one's character from one's god. having particular holiness and enlightenment. be the one, STAR !!!

• 長いのですが、添削お願いします!

留学するためにホストファミリーに手紙を書かなければならないのですが、自信がないので少し長いのですが添削お願いします。 I am from Japan. My hometown is Shimane but now I’m living in Kanagawa near Tokyo with my younger brother. My hometown is a country side in Japan. I have many fond memories of there. There are many natures. So, I played outside with my friends. I often went to sea and mountain with my family. So, now I like play outside! I like watching autumn leaves and taking walks in mountain. And other hobbies are playing sports, particularly basketball, watching movies and reading books and comics. I also like going out drinking and shopping with my friends. I think I am outgoing, cheerful and mild. I like enjoying and doing something new. So, I think I can be used to new environment soon. I have 8 members of family and two cats. My older brother studies to become an accountant in Osaka. My younger brother goes to university in Tokyo. My family is so great and interesting. When I come back my home, I go out various places with my family. I respect my parents. My parents met a foreign country. So, they recommend me to go other country while I am young. And I love children and America before. So, I decide to join this program!! I took care of my cousin’s son that he was 1 years old a day in two weeks. And I learned English from my cousin. She went to study Britain before. Now, I work for nursery school as a volunteer every day. I help teacher’s works, For example taking walk, eating ranch and changing cloths, especially 1-2 years old class. I like spending children. Because children’s smile is so cute and they have many things I forgot. They make me smile naturally. I look forward to know about your family, and hope to have a good relationship. And I like cooking. So, I will help willingly. Maybe it has many differences between Japan and America, for example rules, meals, of course language! So, I want to talk anything each time with your family. Now, I can not say my English is very good, but I study English hard every day. I like to try to speak in English. So, I will be able to speak English soon. And I want to enjoy conversation! I will study and experience various things in America. It will broadens my horizons. It has been getting excited since now. I hope to spend feeling happier with your family. And I look forward to see your family. わからないなりに、頑張ったのですがもしもっと良い表現などがありましたら教えてください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ぷららv6エクスプレスの申し込み後、開通状況は「開通済」であり、IPoE対象接続先はIPv4+IPv6です。
  • しかし、ホームゲートウェイ(HGW)によるIPoE接続が「ONへ変更中」と表示されたまま数週間経過しています。
  • 開通はしていると思われますが、この表示の意味やいつ変更されるのかについて理解ができません。
回答を見る