分詞の問題なのですが

このQ&Aのポイント
  • (1)Someone stole his money. He was his money stolen. (2)They did not understand what she meant. She could not make themselves understood. (3)As it was Sunday, there was no school. On Sunday, there was no school. (4)Written in plain English, this book is easy to read. Being this book is written in plain English, it is easy to read. (5)Admitting what you say, I still think you are wrong. All things considered, what you say, I still think you are wrong. (6)He is a boy whose name is Paul. He is a boy named Paul. (7)She was questioned by the police. She then denied that she was a member of the group. Questioned by the police, she denied that she was a member of the group. (8)When we see the big rock from a distance, it looks like an old castle. Seen from a distance, the big rock looks like an old castle. (9)I tried every plan. I left no plan untried. (10)They will start early if it is fine. They will start early, weather permitting.
  • 分詞の問題について添削してほしいです。以下の文章について、分詞を使って改善してください。 (1)We danced, as we sang merrily. Dancing while we sang merrily. (2)As it is written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. Written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. (3)He said nothing and went out of the room.
  • 分詞の使い方についてわからない箇所が多いです。添削していただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削おねがいします!!

分詞の問題なのですが、( )内を前文と同じ意味に。 (1)Someone stole his money. He (was) his money (stolen). (2)They did not understand what she meant. She could not make (themselves) (understood). (3)As it was Sunday, there was no school. ( ) ( )Sunday, there was no school. (4)Written in plain English, this book is easy to read. (Being) (this) (book) is written in plain English, it is easy to read. (5)Admitting what you say, Istill think you are wrong. (All) (things) (considered) what you say, I still think you are wrong. (6)He is a boywhose name is Paul. He is a boy (named) Paul. (7)She was questioned by the police. She then denied that she was a member of the group. ( ) ( ) by the police, she denied that she was a member of the group. (8)When we see the big rock from a distance, it lookes like an old castle. (Seen) from a distance, the big rock looks like an old castle. (9)I tried every plan. i left ( ) plan ( ). (10)They will start early, if it is fine. They will start early, weather ( ). 分詞構文に (1)We danced, as we sang merrily. Dansing our, as we sang merrily. (2)As it is written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. Writting in easy English, this book~  (3)He said nothing and went out of the room. 分からないところが多くてすみません。どなたか添削のほうお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • papasan33
  • ベストアンサー率47% (90/189)
回答No.1

100%合っていると思わないでくださいね。 (1)He (had) his money (stolen). (2)She could not make (herself) (understood). (3)(It) (being) Sunday, there was no school. (4)(Because) (this) (book) is written in plain English, it is easy to read. (5)(Although) (I) (admit) what you say, I still think you are wrong. (6)OK (7)(Being) (questioned) by the police, she denied that she was a member of the group. (8)(Seeing) from a distance, the big rock looks like an old castle. (9)I left (no) plan (untried). 自信ありません。 (10)They will start early, weather (permitting). 分詞構文に (1)We danced, singing merrily. (2)Written in easy English, this book is suitable for beginners. (3)Saying nothing, he went out of the room.

poppy215
質問者

お礼

すごく助かりました!!ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 少しハイレベル(?)英訳、添削お願いします

添削お願いします。テストとかだったら正解になるでしょうか。また、別な訳があったらお願いします。 1.本を読むのはたやすいことのように思えますが、思うほどたやすいことではありません。本を読むには、積極的に想像力をはたらかさなければならないからです。 You may think reading books as being easy but actually it is not as easy as you think it is. This is because you have to read book using your imagination fully. 2.将来、高齢化社会をどうやって支えていくのか問題よね。 We should think how to support the aging society in the future. 2だけ解答例がありました。 The problem is how we should support the aging society in the future.

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. Since this is a very important problem, we are not prepared to () this here. (1) discuss on (2) discuss over (3) discuss (4) discuss about 2. Thanks for sending the file for me - it () me a lot time. (1) gave (2) made (3) saved (4) reduced 3. You mustn't drive when you are drunk. There is a heavy () for drunk driving. (1) fine (2) fare (3) fee (4) charge 4. () my books are English detective novels. (1) Most of (2) Almost of (3) Most (4) All almost 5. You should be more () to other people's feelings. (1) sensible (2) sensitive (3) sensual (4) sensory 6. () we should make sure we have what we need. (1) For the first time (2) At first (3) The first time (4) First of all 7. This detective novel is said () in 20th century. (1) having been written (2) to have written (3) to have been written (4) that it was written 8. She wanted to be a teacher in the town () she was born. (1) that (2) what (3) where (4) which 9. This table is three times () of that one. (1) as large (2) as large as (3) the size (4) size as 10. Let's go to the park, () we? (1) don't (2) can't (3) shall (4) will

• 添削おねがいします!!

この日本語はこう訳していいのでしょうか?(動名詞を入れて) 1 雨がやんだ。東の空に虹が出ている。   It stopped raining. The rainbow is coming out in the eastern sky. 2 「あなたはなぜ禁煙したのですか。」「自分の体に悪いことが分かったからです。」  "Why did you stop smorking?" "I knew that it is bad for my health." 3 彼らはその問題についてはそれ以上何も言わずに再び一緒に働き始めた。  They began working together again, and they more say nothing this problem. 4 数年前のことになるが、私の母校の小学校が改築された。それまでの木造校舎が取り壊され、どこにでもあるような鉄筋コンクリートの新校舎になった。私は新校舎に入ってみる気になれなかった。一つには、これはもう私の出た学校ではないという寂しさがあったためである。  Since several years ago, my old elementary school was reconstruction. woodern school was broken, I wasn't intend to come in the new school. One of reason 4がどう訳して良いのかわかりません。。 動名詞の書き換えです。 1 It is needless to say that dilligence is a key to success. Success is needless to say that dilligence is a key to. 2 This is the picture which he hemself painted. 3 There was no doubt that he had forgotten my birthday. 4 As soon as she head the bad news, she began to weep. 5 Do you mind if I play a radio in this room? Do you mind playing a radio in this room? 2,3,4のやり方がわかりません。どなたか簡単でいいので説明していただけないでしょうか?

• 中3 期末テストの模範解答を教えてください。

(1)It snows a lot here in winter. We (   )(   )(   )here in winter. (2)My mother is a very careful driver. My mother(   )very (   ). (3)We didn’t have any rain last week. We (   )(   )rain last week. (4)I was very excited at the football game. The football game was very(   )(   )me. (5)When was KinKakuji temple built? (   )(   )is KinKakuji temple ? (6)We are sometimes happy but sometimes unhappy. We are not (   )happy. (7)He found it easy to answer the question. He could answer the question(   ). (8)She speaks English very well. She is a very (   )(   )of English . (9)How about one more cup of coffee? How about(   )cup of coffee? (10)He likes English,and she likes English,too. He likes English,and (   )(   )she . 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 日本文に合うように( )内の語句を並び変えなさい。 1、その少年はとても利口だったので簡単にその謎を解きました。 (clever, was, the boy, so, that) he solved the mystery easily. 2、とても天気のよい日だったので、私は庭いじりした。 It was (that, nice, such, day, a) I did the gardening. 3、私は彼女が通れるようにドアを開けました。 I opened the door ( she, so, could, that, pass) 4、この本はたいへんやさしい英語で書いてあるので、誰にでも読める。 This book is written ( such, English, easy, that, in) anyone can read it. 5、問題は彼女がこの案を支持してくれるかどうかだ。 The ( she, support, problem, whether, is, will ) this idea. 6、花が枯れないように忘れずに水をやりなさい。 Remember to water the flowers ( so, die, they, that, won't) 各文の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Not only Kazuo but I am her fan. I ( )( )( ) Kazuo ( ) her fan. 2,As soon as she arrived, we headed for home. ( )( ) she arrived, we headed for home. She had ( )( ) arrived ( ) we headed for home. 3,They will get married soon. It won't ( )( )( ) they get married. ( )内にはいる最も適当な語を選びなさい。 1,The reason why he was absent is ( ) he was ill. a,as b,since c,that d,for 2,( ) he says "no'' he will never change his mind. a,Though b,Once c,Whether d, For 3,The project has not started yet, as ( ) as I know. a,far b,long c,good d,sure 4,The laundry won't dry quickly ( ) it's sunny. a,if b,whether c,unless d, since

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1省略されている関係詞どこになにが入りますか? 1-1 Who was the pretty girl you spoke to at the bus stop this morning? 1-2 This is the very thing I have wanted to buy. 1-3 She is not the woman she was before she married. 2関係詞を使って1文に 2-1 Her only daughter often writes to her. She is now in New York. 2-2 He gave me two books. I have read neither of them yet. 2-3 You can see from here the roof of a white building. What is that building? 2-4 You had better put the book back on the desk. Because the owner will come back. 3「   」内の関係詞を使って全文を書き換え 3-1「than 」 It was an intersting book and I didn't expected that. 3-2「as」  He is a teacher and it is clear from his way of talking. 3-3「as ~as 」 He wanted the books , and bought them. よろしくお願いします

• is written とwas written

この本は英語で書かれています。は、 This book is written in Englishと訳されますが、 This book was written in Englishでは間違いでしょうか。あるサイトには、上記のどちらの文もあっているけれどこの本は~によって書かれた。は This book is written by ~だとおかしいと書いてありました。なぜbyがつくと現在形ではおかしいのか分かりません

• 英語の問題の添削をお願いします。

1.次の各文の( )内から適する語句を選びなさい。 (1)Jim was born on the day (アwhich イwhen ウwhere) his father went to Paris. (2)We live (アwhich イthat ウwhere) our aunt used to live. (3)He went to Osaka, (アwhich イwhere ウthere) he met a friend of his. (4)Do you know the exact time (アwhich イwhom ウwhere エwhen) the accident occurred? (5)Keep on with your studies, (アhowever イno matter what ウso エwhatever) hard it sometimes seems. (6)"Are you going somewhere during the vacation?"-"Yes,I've found a nice beach (アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich) I can enjoy swimming even in February." (7)It's not only her friends that Ms.Kinoshita is kind to. She helps (アthose イwhatever ウwhoever エwhom) needs her help. 2.次の各文の_に適する関係副詞を書きなさい。 (1)Tell me the reason _ she refused my offers. (2)Kumi wanted to live in a place _ she could see the ocean. (3)I remember the day _ my grandmother left Japan. (4)Kathy was taken _ she had never been before. (5)The day was very windly _ we visited our teacher. (6)I was going to shopping,_ Tom called me up. (7)He returned to his native land,_ he spent the last few years of his life. 3.次の各文の誤りを正して全文を書きなえなさい。 (1)You may invite whomever wants to come. (2)Please call on me whatever you want to. (3)This is the house which I lived in my early days. (4)They come to a large lake, that they took a rest for a while. (5)She didn't tell me the reason, why she would not work. (6)How careful he was, he couldn't avoid the accident. 4.次の文を関係副詞を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)This is the way in which they ran out of the burning house. (2)This is the village that I first met him in. (3)The day on which we arrived in New York was Sunday. 5.次の2つの文を関係副詞を使って1つの文にしなさい。 (1)August is the month. We have no school then. (2)Last week I visited the town. You used to live there. (3)We walked to the park. And there we played tennis for an hour. (4)I went to see Bill last Saturday. And then it was raining. 6.次の日本文に合うように、( )内の語句を並べ変えなさい。(4)は( )内の語を並び替えて_に入れ、英文を完成させなさい。 (1)私たちはこうして友だちになりました。(became/friends/how/is/this/we/.) (2)私はロイが早起きをしたわけを知っています。(early/got up/I/know/Roy/the reason/why/.) (3)意志があるところには道がある。(a/there's/where/will),there's a way. (4)Unfortunately,_ _ _ _, _ was one step ahead of us. (fast/he/however/ran/we) 7.次の英文を日本文に直しなさい。 (1)Dinner is ready whenever you may come back. (2)Wherever you may go, always be kind to others. 1.(1)イ (2)ウ (3)イ (4)エ (5)ア (6)エ (7)ウ 2.(1)why (2)where (3)when (4)where (5)when (6)when (7)where 3.(1)You may invite whoever wants to come. (2)Please call on me whenever you want to. (3)This is the house where I lived in my early days. (4)They came to a laege lake, where they took a rest for a while. (5)She didn't tell me the reason why she would not work. (6)However careful he was, he couldn't avoid the accident. 4.(1)This is how they ran out of the burning house. (2)This is the village where I first met him. (3)The day when we arrived in New York was Sunday. 5.(1)August is the month when we have no school. (2)Last week I visited the town where you used to live. (3)We walked to the park, where we played tennis for an hour. (4)I went to see Bill last Sunday, when it was raining. 6.(1)This is how we became friends. (2)I know the reason why Roy got up early. (3)Where there's a will, there's a way. (4)Unfortunately, [however we ran fast, he] was one step ahead of us. 7.(1)あなたがいつ戻ってきても、夕食の準備はできています。 (2)どこへ行っても、他人にはいつも親切にしなさい。 多いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• asの分詞構文?

Living as he does in suburb, he seldom have visitors. がなぜ「譲歩」のasにならずに「理由」になるのかがわかりません。 確かに主節の文脈を見ればわかるのですが。。。 doesはlivingの代動詞と参考書に書いてありますが、このような表現 が出来た根拠が知りたいです。分詞構文なら普通に Living in suburb, he~ではダメなのでしょうか。 同時に Written as it is in easy English,the book suitable for beginers も文脈ではわかるのですが、「譲歩」ではなく「理由」のasになるのも納得ができません。 X + as S + VでXが元の節中の位置から文頭に出ると「譲歩」になる と学んだので納得がいきません。writtenがisの後ろにあったもの と聞きましたが文頭にわざわざ置く意味も謎です。 さらにLiving as it is ~やWritten as it doesではダメだと 言われましたがなぜでしょうか。覚えろと言われましたがこのような特殊な構文の経緯を知っている詳しい方解説を何卒お願いします。 納得して覚えたいので詳しくお願いします。