• 締切済み

英語訳 日本語訳お願いします

FFアドベントチルドレンというCG映画の中で 「あの時の痛みを覚えているか?」というセリフが 英語字幕で「Is this the pain you felt before」 となっています。 この英文の中に「あの時の」というのは「before」ですか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.1

そうですね.英語字幕上では「あの時」をbeforeと英訳しているということになりますね. 逆に,      Is this the pain you felt before?・・・(1) を日本語に直訳すれば     「これは君が以前感じた痛みかい?」・・・(2) となります.すなわち,(1)は和文(2)を英語に直訳したものということです.しかし,(2)はそれほど日本語では言わない,つまり日本語としてはやや違和感を覚える表現ですね.これをより自然な感じに言い直したものが     「あの時の痛みを覚えているかい?」 と考えると少しは納得できるのではないでしょうか・・・. いずれにしろ,英訳にしろ,和訳にしろ,直訳すると不自然な表現が出来上がってしまうことがしばしば起こります.したがって,英語らしく英訳する,日本語らしく和訳するために工夫を要すことが非常に多いです. 参考になりましたら.

esidishi
質問者

お礼

ご返事ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

次の英文の日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Heart disease is responsible for about one-quarter of the deaths in the U.S. each year. (2)One reason the number of deaths from heart attacks is so high is that when people experience chest pain, they don't realize they may be getting a heart attack and wait too long before going to the hospital. (3)sweating may accompany the pain

• FF7のゲームのネタバレあらすじが知りたい

綺麗なCGに惹かれて、FF7アドベントチルドレンを昨日購入しました。 ですがFF7を全く知りません。色々と探したんですが 詳しく結末までのストーリーやキャラクターについて書いてあるところが見つかりませんでした。 詳しく書いてあるところをご存知の方はいらっしゃいませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

以下の英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 「Yes please take this chance to bid on the item before it gets outbid! I hope you do win!」 翻訳機で「はい、それが高額になる前に、このチャンスをアイテムに 入札してください!私はあなたが勝つことを望む!」 となりました。これってこの翻訳通りの意味であってますか? 今入札したらあなたに勝たせてあげるよ、みたいな意味ではないですよね?

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Time travel poses, however, all sorts of problems, logical, social, and technical. The most difficult one is the so-called“grandfather paradox”:what happens if we travel back in time and kill our own grandparents or parents before we are born? This is a logical impossibility because it implies that we would not have been born and thus could not have gone back in time to commit the murder. Difficult as it may sound, there are, however, ways to resolve this paradox. First, perhaps, you simply repeat past history when you go back in time, therefore fulfilling the past. In this case, you have absolutely no free will and are forced to complete the past as you know it. Second, you have free will, so you can change the past but within limits. Your free will is not allowed to create a time paradox. Whenever you try to kill your parents before you are born, a mysterious force prevents you from actually doing this. Third, the universe splits into two universes. On one time line, the people whom you killed look just like your parents, but they are different because you are now in a parallel universe. This latter possibility, which is also explored in the famous Hollywood movie Back to the Future, seems to be consistent with the quantum theory.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

メール交換をしている相手からの文で少しわからないところがあったので、訳をお願いします。 I received biggest gift you can give anyone. Your heart. Because this is most important point for you. Before I thought I can live alone forever. Now I wonder if alone is correct way of living. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語訳にお願いします!(長文です)

長文ですが日本語訳をお願いします! 人物の特徴なのですが、上手く翻訳できません。よろしくお願いします。 This is also a man who likes romance, likes the thrill of the chase, he will seem to peruse you intently but may loose interest when in a secure relationship, and wander. He thinks that you are beautiful and charming and his inhibition breaks down when he's with you. This aspect usually brings at the very least a thrilling or exciting sexual encounter which seldom takes place immediately or early in the relationship, but the prospect of it enhances the inter reaction. There is a danger inthe aspect that he may love you and leave you, or a danger of unfaithfulness on his part. But that would most likely only happen if he felt you were trying to force him into a suffocating relationship, or force him into marriage before he was willing or ready. The problem with this aspect as time goes on is that you will expect and want constant companionship, while he will want a life of his own. And may in fact behave much a though he were still single. The more you cling, or demand security and togetherness the more you will drive him away. He has a fear of being smothered and imprisoned by love, so the more you cling, the more distant or cold he will get. Or the more badly he will behave towards you, and the less likely he will be to show any sign of commitment. You will feel hurt and rejected by this. For he may also run after others. But the aspect is one of total fascination's that if you reach the stage when you have enough of this man or you feel he has treated you badly or been unfaithful and you want to let go, it will be difficult to do so. The Venus Uranus aspect is a binding one. If you were to break up and re meet even years after with this aspect the old feelings and attraction would rekindle. You are magnetically and sexually attracted to each other and find the other stimulating and exciting. You do things together you never dreamed of doing because you feel liberated---even rebellious---when you are together. The relationship is unique and unpredictable---but always exciting.

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (7) Ever the fastidious record keepers, Egyptians registered the child's name. All births, marriages, and deaths were recorded by the diligent scribes. Just as marriage required only a simple announcement to the proper authorities, so it was with a new child. To register a child the parents merely had to say something like what one princess said: "I gave birth to this baby that you see, who was named Merab and whose name was entered into the registers of the House of Life." (8) For the first three years a mother carried her baby around in a sling. One scribe tells children they should be appreciative. "Repay your mother for all her care. Give her as much bread as the needs, and carry her as she carried you, for you were a heavy burden to her." Breastfeeding for those first three years protected children from parasites in the drinking water. Digestive diseases were the most common illnesses for children. Mothers of sick children might recite this spell to ward off the evil spirit they thought to be the root of the problem: "Come on out, visitor from the darkness.... Have you come to do it harm? I forbid this! I have made ready for its protection a potion from the poisonous afat herb, from garlic which is bad for you, from honey which is sweet for the living but bitter for the dead."

• 英語の日本語訳のアドバイスをください。

英語の予習で日本語訳をやっているのですがあっているか心配です。 なので間違っているところの指摘をお願いします。 ●英文 The boy's letter continued: You think only of yourself. If we were married, Iwould find life difficult, and Iwould have no pleasure in living with you. I have a heart to give, but it is not a heart I want to give to you. I sincerely want you to understand I speak the truth. You will do me a favor if you consider this the end. Do not try to answer this. Good-bye! Believe me, I do not care for you. Please do not think I am still your loving friend. ●日本語訳 青年の手紙は続いた。 あなた自身だけを思っています。 もしも結婚していれば私の人生は辛くて私はあなたとの人生を楽しめないかもしれません。 私は与えるべき愛情を持っていますが、それはあなたに与える愛情ではありません。 私は私の話をあなたに心から理解してもらいたいです。 あなたがこの最後についてよく考えて下さればありがたいです。 この答えに挑戦することはできません。さようなら! 本当に私はあなたを愛していません。 私はまだあなたとは友達であなたの考えに満足していません。