• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am sorry. There are no opportunities for now.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ybnormal
  • ベストアンサー率50% (220/437)
回答No.2

文脈次第だが、仕事を探している人に仕事の有無を聞かれて、「今はあいているポジションはありません」と回答したのでは。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

残念です。今のところその機会はありません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have received your payment for your order and I have checked a few shipping quotes. There are no cheap options. It will be around  000ドル. I am waiting for one more lady to get back to me and I will let you know on Friday as I am off tomorrow.

• 意味を教えてください。

I'm a little am different 24 years old and there are also no lover, how many men in the world are not You're not the only one now and another girl ↑これの意味を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。値引きの件でお願いをしていました。宜しくお願いします。 We can't offer the discount no longer, I will need to discuss further with Samuel our boss when he returns LA on March 20th till then there's nothing I can update you on. Sorry for the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

日本に発送可能な海外サイトに商品を注文したら、 下記の様なメールが来ました。 発送ができないという意味でしょうか? どなたか教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to send your shoes as we are unable to distribute UN products to the Asia region. I have recently talked with the UN brand manager who informed me of this situation. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards,

• 下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。 

下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。  I am outside and sorry for no japanese. I cannot answer without you investmnt size. Since my service is commercial. Ask me if you are ready to start Regards

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送可能ですか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry I am getting back the response for the tags right now, yes they should all be in stock, if you place your order we can tell you right away, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味をを教えて下さい。お願いします。 Heard from my colleague, we received your good. Since I am out of office now, I will check when I am back to office. Thank you.

• この英文の意味を教えてください。

英語初級者です。 恐れ入りますが、この英文の意味を知りたいのですが・・ 宜しくお願いします。     (1) so sorry trapped in meeting all day. (2) Now you are making me jealous.

• ~するに足る信頼を失ってしまいました。というクレームに近い英文なのですが

ある人に断りのメールを短く送りたいと思っています。 状況は密室の診察でドクターハラスメントがあり、メールにて一ヶ月に一度すでに組まれているアポイントメントをキャンセルしたいと告げたいのです。 彼に対する怒りもあるので(たぶんセクハラで訴えたら勝つぐらいのことなので) I want to cancell my appointment. だけではなくどうしても1文付け加えたいのです。 ただこのメールは彼の同僚が見る可能性もあるのであまり露骨な表現は避けた方がいいのかなと思っています。 私は構わないのですが逆切れされても困るので。 私が作ったのは文法が間違っていると思うのですがこんな感じです。 I am sorry but I don't have enough faith for continue on my consultation. I am sorry but there is no enough faith for continue on my consultation. どうかよろしくお願いします。