Who Can Learn Three New Languages Simultaneously?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the astonishing ability to learn three new languages at the same time. Explore the possibilities and find out who possesses this incredible skill.
  • Unveil the secret locations where you might unexpectedly encounter the late Ken Takakura. Despite his passing, his presence continues to captivate and inspire.
  • Find out the surprising truth about rekindling a relationship with Emily. Explore the unexpected emotions and possibilities that arise when considering a reunion.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳チェックしてください

1 who can learn new three languages at the same time? 2 where on earth can you expect to meet Ken Takakura. He already passed away this year, unfortunately. 1 Rarely had I seen my family when I was in high school. 2 Never in Japanese history did we admit that the atomic bomb happened in 1945 was right way to stop the war. 3 Never had I though about getting back together with Emily.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1 Who can learn three new languages at the same time? 2 Where on earth can you expect to meet Ken Takakura? He has already passed away this year, unfortunately. 1 Rarely had I seen my family while I was in high school. 2 Never in Japanese history did we admit that the atomic bomb dropped in 1945 was a right way to stop the war. 3 Never had I thought of getting back together with Emily. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.

• 英訳お願いします。

ニュースサイトの記事ですが、いまいち下の部分が理解出来ないので英訳をお願いします。 The question USS Indianapolis survivors often hear, Belcher said, is whether they believe dropping the bomb was wrong or not. "As Americans we look at things from our perspective," Belcher told students. "My mother will say, if we hadn't dropped the bomb her and her sister would have all died. Dropping the atomic bomb saved her life." Belcher had two things he wanted students to walk away with: that they can make a difference, and to always look at a situation from every side. "I thought it was very interesting that he told it from his dad's perspective and his mom's," said seventh-grader Moses Farley. "I've never had anyone talk to me like that."

• 助けて下さい!!

下の文の英語があっているか、見てほしいです。 なんとか自分で考えましたが英語能力がないので文章的に合っているか分かりません。 お願いします!! ちなみに商業高校レベルですので・・・汗。 題は「思い出」です。 1.A high school life was very short. 2.This three years was many event. 3.For example, every year, It is a high school 4.baseball championship tournament in summer. 5.I went to Koushien stadium and watch the baseball game. 6.I have never watched high school baseball in Koushien stadium more than watch TV. 7.I will go to the Koushien stadium to watch high school baseball since I graduated from high school. 8.I went Okinawa to school trip when second year in high school. 9.I never ride on airplane my life since I was born. 10.It is warm in Okinawa then. 11.I ride on jet ski in the sea. 12.I swam in the sea then and enjoyed myself. 13.Bus guide acted as our guide when we went to botanical garden. 14.Thanks to her guide, I enjoyed myself. 15.I go to Okinawa once again.

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 The author Raymond Chandler was describing most of us when he wrote in a letter to his publisher, “I never looked back, although I had many uneasy periods looking forward.” Thomas Jefferson once joked in a letter to John Adams, “How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened!” 1. “I never looked back, although I had many uneasy periods looking forward.” のlooking forwardの部分は、文法としては、 分詞構文と理解して合っているのか自信がないです。そして、「まえを向き続けながら」という意味で使われているのかわからないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 2. “How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened!” の理解ができないです。 これは、感嘆文で、 「どれほどの苦悩が私たちに決して起こっていない災難を引き起こしていることか!」という理解で良いのかわからないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳

私は二十歳まではこわい夢を見ていましたがそれからは見ていません。I had scary dreams until I was twenty years old but I have never dreamed like that since then. これでもあってますでしょうか?? すいませんが教えて下さい

• I ain’t never done~の訳を教えて

I ain’t never done nothing to no one that didn’t expect what happened to them. 連続殺人犯が言った言葉です。 何が起きるか予期しなかった人には何もしなかった(殺されるんじゃないかと思ってた人だけを殺した)と訳したのですが、意味がよく分かりません。どのように訳したらいいか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳の分からないところお願い致します。

"I got drunk and fell over a lot. I wasn't happy," he said later that year. "And I never had a drink problem, no matter what the papers said. Not having anything to do was the hardest thing. I let myself waste away doing nothing and, for a while, I bought in to that rock'n'roll thing. I jumped from one myth to another. It was a security blanket." *ロビーウイルアムズが飲酒問題について語った時の記事です。 僕は酒を飲んでなんども転んだ。僕は幸せじゃなかった。 のあとよろしくお願いします

• 英文についての質問

・The atomic bombing in Japan seems to have been the best way to end the war. ・Moreover, the purpose of using the atomic bomb was to demonstrate new weapons of mass destruction to the Soviet Union. ・Progress of the atomic bomb has greatly changed the traditional way of thinking about war and peace. ・The development of atomic bombs forever the idea of war suddenly became dangerous to the main force of the world. という文章があるのですが、最後の文を3番目の文と一つにまとめ Progress of the atomic bomb has greatly changed the traditional way of thinking about war and peace and became much more dangerous to the world. としたのですが、おかしくないでしょうか? ほかの文章でも、もし簡単に言い換えることができるものがあれば教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

なぜ私がそれをしないといけないのですか? Why I have to do it? なぜそれを私がしなければいけなかったのですか? Why I had to do it? それは必要でしたか? was it neccesarry? これで合っていますか?宜しくお願いします

• 英訳で分からないところお願いします。

This urge to say "I'll show them" could certainly explain why Victoria has succeeded in the way she has for, as she herself is the first to admit, there are many more talented performers out there who haven't had a smidgen of her success. ”彼らに見せてやるわ”と言ったこの衝動が何故ビクトリアを成功へ導いたかを確かに語っている。 (・・・・・・・・・・)、少しも成功することがなかった才能のあるパフォーマーがたくさんいる。 *上の文の”she has for”というのは、意味、文法上どのような役割ですか? あと、as she herself is the first to admit,の訳はどうなりますか?