• ベストアンサー

この英文に関して(恋愛系)

こちらの英文の意味をニュアンス(?)を 含め教えて頂きたいです。 I want to tell you in person for the first time but I can't wait because I never know when that would be but I love you. よろしくお願いいたします。

• xcatx
  • お礼率95% (594/623)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

英語の台詞言った人は男性でよろしいですか?まずは訳から。 I want to tell you in person for the first time 僕は初めて君に直接言いたいんだ but I can't wait だけど僕は待てない because I never know when that would be だってそれがいつになるか分からないんだもの but I love you. だからいうよ。愛してる つなげますと以下のようなニュアンスになります。 僕は君に会って直接伝えたい言葉がある。 でもいつ会えるのか分からない。。。僕はとても待ちきれないよ。 愛してる。 少し大げさかもしれませんが、そういう意味とニュアンスです。

xcatx
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 はい、男性の台詞です。とても分かりやすく訳していただきありがとうございました!助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳して下さい

I'm leaving on a next plane i don't know when ill be back again kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you know ill never go~ -mos def

• うまく英文に出来ません。。

私の友達が英文になおしてくれって頼んできたのですが上手く英文になおせません。。アドバイスいただけるとうれしいです。 まず、彼女は外人と付き合っています。でも彼女は勉強でいそがしいそうです。それを上手く外人に伝えたいそうです。彼女自身はできるだけ勉強に専念していたい反面、彼はそんなに勉強ばかりする人達と付き合ったことがないらしくちょっとした行き違いが生じているそうです。 [あなたも大切だけれどいい成績を取らないと行きたい大学にいけないからがんばらなくてはいけない。毎日会うのも素敵だけど、たまに会うとまた新鮮でもっとあなたに会えた喜びを感じれるしあなたにもこの気持ちをわかってもらいたい。] I would love to see you every day, of cource, but i need to mainitain having good grades otherwise i can't go to the university that I want to. It is also very great to see you in a little while because it makes me more excited to see you. I hope you understand my situation and I don't want you to give up on me just because we can't see each other very often. なんか上手く直訳できないのでニュアンスがかわりましたが、 久しぶりに会うともっとあなたに会えた時うれしさを感じれる、という所がなんかちょっとうまく英文化されていない気がします。。 それと、勉強している間、あなたにもうすぐ会えるとおもってそれを励みにがんばれる。 It encourages me to study when i think about seeing you soon. も、こんな感じでよろしいでしょうか?? 訂正お願い致します。。

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 嫌な文を貰いました

奇妙なメールを貰ったのですが自分なりに訳しましたがきちんと訳せません。この文を書いたのが本当に知り合いの彼なのかどうかは分りませんがこれです。教えて下さい You call me baby and all that other stuff but I don't really get why you say those things when you have never held my hand, kissed my lips or even hugged me! And I am so confused at times! DO you want to be my girlfriend because I can't tell! I know you said that you live in @@@. and I look at @@@ every day from my boat! It isn't far at all! In matter of fact, it isn't more than an hour a way! So I am wondering what is going to happen when I get back on the 14th! What can you tell me! Can you give me an explanation or an answer??? Please don't get mad at me for feeling like this but how would you feel if you have been talking to someone for a little while. And you are new to there country, and you are all they think about but you have never seen that person or never held that person or never even eaten dinner with that person. But every day they call you BABY! You would want to know what's going on, RIGHT? You would think is this person playing with your emotions! This person must be a PLAYER or a PIMP!! Can you email with an answer today at least! That is all I ask!!! And you got a car too! A drive from @@@ isn't far either!! Come on now,

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 「発送したら教えて。」の書き方

こんばんは。 海外から、通販で物を買うことがあります。 発送したら、教えてください。 のニュアンスで、 I would like to know when you ship. と、書くのですが、 will ship tomorrow 等で、返答されます。 しかし、発送してから、教えてほしいのですが。 仮に Please tell me when you shipped. などと過去形にすると、 「発送したのはいつですか」。 となりそうで、これも ニュアンスが違います。 非常に基本的だとは思いますが、 悩んでいます。 アドバイスがありましたら、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

外国人の方とメールをしていて分からない文があるので教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 I want to go to Japan. but i dont know When. So I will tell you If I go there,OK? where do you live in Japan??

• この英文はどう訳すといいですか?

この英文はどう訳すといいですか? うまく訳せなくて(^^;; アメリカのペンフレンドと恋バナしてた時の文です。 よろしくお願いします。 I would like to say yes and choose you, but it's hard to say yes to someone you never get to see. If we meet each other one day, we'll see what happens because online and in person are always two different things! I really did mean what I said though! You would make a suitable boyfriend!

• 英文の意味

I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante. I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear, and I know you are that person. 発話者は信頼できる人を自分の側に置いておきたいようですが、この I badly ... 以降が意味しているのは、単なる情報提供者は要らないみたいなことでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。