• ベストアンサー

rightについて

"Every time I close my eyes blowing that trumpet of mine, I look right in the heart of good old New Orleans. 上記の英文のI look right in~,の rightは、真っ直ぐという意味でよろしいでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

"Every time I close my eyes blowing that trumpet of mine, I look right in the heart of good old New Orleans." 「目を閉じて自分のトランペットを吹く度に、僕の心は良き日のニューオーリンズの心髄に触れるんだ。」 "I look right in the heart." 「ど真ん中(心髄)を見る。」

noname#213339
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

> rightは、真っ直ぐという意味でよろしいでしょうか? right in the heart ofは、 ど真ん中、まん真ん中 という意味ですので《ど》《まん》になります。

noname#213339
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • askaaska
  • ベストアンサー率35% (1455/4149)
回答No.1

この場合は確信を持つっていう意味で使っているんじゃないかしら? 「まるで~なようだ」というlook likeに対して 「まさに~である」みたいな?

noname#213339
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)Will you wait here for me?  Will you wait here (     )I come back? (2)He went up to Tokyo at the age of twenty.  He went up to Tokyo (     )he (     )twenty. (3)I am tired because I worked hard.  I am tired (     )(     )hard work. (4)While he was staying in Paris,he visited his old friend.  (     )his(     )in Paris,he visited his old friend. (5)When I was going to station,I saw a friend of mine.  I saw a friend of mine (     )my(     )to station. (6)Look at the girl who has a beautiful lily in her hand.  Look at the girl (     )a beautiful lily in her hand.

• Every You

Every tear I cry,every lip I bite Every time I think of you I feel a pain in my heart Every game you play,every heart you break Every you will make an ordinary day a better day Always

• The doggone girl?

Michel Jackson & Paul マッカートニーの曲で The Girl Is Mine というのが あるのですが、この曲で、The doggone girl というのが頻繁に出てきます。 doggone の意味が知りたいのですが。。。 辞書を引くと、doggone = 呪うべき, いまいましい, みじめな. と出て くるのですが、下記の歌詞を見る限り、”girl”をけなしている というのは何か変です。 [1st Verse (Michael)] Every Night She Walks Right In My Dreams Since I Met Her From The Start I'm So Proud I Am The Only One Who Is Special In Her Heart [Chorus] The Girl Is Mine The Doggone Girl Is Mine I Know She's Mine Because The Doggone Girl Is Mine [2nd Verse (Paul)] I Don't Understand The Way You Think Saying That She's Yours Not Mine Sending Roses And Your Silly Dreams Really Just A Waste Of Time

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• 英語にしたいのですがうまくできません。見てください!

英語にしたいのですがきちんとできません。教えてください。 ●「以前送った写真の中の私は何歳くらいに見えますか? 私の顔の特徴は唇だと思います。」 How old do i look in those picture.....(めちゃくちゃです) I think my best feature is my lips. ●「あなたは自分の顔のどこが好き?私はあなたの目が好きです。 車は何でも好きです。あまりこだわらない。音楽をいい音で聴ける車が好き。」 what about you? I like your eyes and lips,too(相手が私の唇と目が特徴的といったので) ●「車は、音楽をいい音で聴ける車が好きです。」 I think......good sound... これを英語にしたいです。 教えてください。

• English

(smile with heart eyes) Thanks for the congratulation! Not. I do not use colored contact lenses. This is my real eye color. A slight shade of blue in the eyes. (bored eyes) 訳してください。

• 分詞構文の質問です

While I was walking along the street,I happened to see an old friend of mine. を分詞構文に直すと Walking along the street, I happened to see an old friend of mine. となると回答に出ているのですが 文頭をWalking ではなく Being walking とするのはダメなのでしょうか?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

some times my eyes get jealous of my heart, you know why? because you are always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes

• 分詞構文の模範解答を教えて下さい。

(1)While I walked in the park,I met an old friend of mine. (     )in the park,I met an old friend of mine. (2)As I was ill,I could not go swimming. (     )ill,I could not go swimming. (3)If you turn to the left,you will see the library. (     )(     )the left,you will see the library. (4)As I had no money with me,I couldn’t buy even a piece of bread. (     )no money with me,I couldn’t buy even a piece of bread. (5)When I went into the room,I saw a foreigner. (     )into the room,I saw a foreigner.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。