• ベストアンサー

この英文の訳をお願いします!

John and I were the only ones Kung fu fighting.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

No2の回答を少し訂正します。 wereと過去形で言っていますから、 ジョンと俺だけが、カンフー・ファイトしていた が正しいです。

hana7hana2hana3
質問者

お礼

わかりやすいご説明をありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

逐語訳的に訳すと、 ジョンと俺は、カンフー・ファイトしている唯一の人だ。 でも本当は二人だから、onlyを「唯一」と訳すのはおかしい。 「二人だけの人たちだ」とする方が良いのかも。 もう少しこなれた日本語にしてよいなら ジョンと俺だけが、カンフー・ファイトしてる くらい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1455/3798)
回答No.1

John and I were the only ones Kung fu fighting. ジョンと私はカンフーで戦った唯一の仲間(相手、あるいは関係)です。 かな?

hana7hana2hana3
質問者

お礼

わかりやすいご説明をありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• カンフーハムスター "Kung Fu Fighting"

こんにちは。 皆さんはカンフーハムスターをご存知でしょうか? 是非、このカンフーハムスターの歌う"Kung Fu Fighting"の歌詞を知りたいのです。 著作権も関係するので、直接は歌詞をいただけませんので、何かヒントや情報をお待ちしております。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします!

Basic survival demanded that the hands were almost never still, and so it was only during sleep (and sometimes not even then) that people were not saying something or other. No distinction was made between the gestures of language and the gestures of life. The labor of building a house, say, or preparing a meal was no less an expression than making the sign for I love you or I feel serious. When a hand was used to shield one’s face when frightened by a loud noise something was being said, and when fingers were used to pick up what someone else had dropped something was being said; and even when the hands were at rest, that, too, was saying something. おねがいします。

• 英文を訳を教えてください^^;

英語が苦手なのでまったくわからなくて困っています。・・・ I was moving about with my little mallards in the May green grass in our garden. I was squatting and quacking, "quahg, gegegeg, quahg, gegegeg." I was pleased that my little mallards were following me. Suddenly, I looked up and saw a group of tourists standing at the fence. They started at me in surprise. "Naturally!" I thought. All that they could see was a big man with a beard who was squatting, looking constantly over his shoulder, and even quacking. On the other hand, the little mallards, which could explain my strange behavior, were hidden in the tall grass from the view of the tourists. No wonder the tourists were surprised to see me. in the interest of ~のために move about 動き回る no wonder 無理もない "quahg, gegegeg" マガモの鳴き声

• 英文の訳を見てください。

英文の和訳を見てほしいのですが・・・ 以下の英文の訳をみていただきたいのですが・・・ By 1865, the weak and dying Southerners were a sick, bloody, hungry crowd who were eating wood for food. 1865年までに弱り死にかけている南部地方の人達は食物として木を食べていた病気で残忍な空腹の群衆でした。 There was no hope possible. 可能な望みが無かった。 In April of 1865, both sides stopped fighting. 1865年の4月両者は戦う事をやめた。 "War," said a general, "is hell. 戦争は地獄であると将軍は言った。 特に最初の文の訳が不安です。 「1865年までに弱り死にかけている南部地方の人達は病気で残忍な空腹の食物として木を食べていた群衆でした。」 にもなるかな??と思ってるのですが・・ よろしくお願いします。

• kの英文の訳をお願いいたします

In fact , I could see people stopping and helping others , and being just as concerned for the safety of those around them as they were for their own .

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (11) Although the silver-tongued Agrippa Menenius had settled the first revolt of the plebs, the struggle between patricians and plebeians lasted for centuries. The plebs kept fighting for greater justice. though the law still favored the rich, the new written laws were much fairer than the old ones that were based on custom. As the Greek poet Euripides wrote in the fifth century BCE, “When laws are written,rich and poor get equal justice.”

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Heavy rain and terrible roads were the only things that saved the remainder of the Romanian Army, which began to withdraw towards the Siret River and Russia, where the campaign drew to a close in January 1917. Romanian losses during the battle on the Argeș and the fighting that preceded it were very high, with about 300,000 being lost, around 150,000 of which were captured. In this same period, the Germans had suffered about 60,000 casualties. The German heritage of General Alexandru Socec (ro), a subordinate of Constantin Prezan, has been the topic of several debates regarding the battle regarding the Romanian reserves.

• この英文の訳を教えてください

I mean only bring you for party この文章はどういう意味ですか? 流れをいうと、まず then I can bring people for party と言われ、パーティに誰か連れてくるのかと思い、何人と聞いたら、 only you と言われ、理解できないのでくわしく教えてと言ったら、1番上の文章が返ってきました。 よくわからなくて困っています>_<

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The point is now that, during the period covered by Sir Archibald's Despatch of 1–3–17, the Australia and New Zealand Troops well know that, with the exception of the 5th Mounted [Yeomanry] Brigade and some Yeomanry Companies of the I.C.C., they were absolutely the only troops engaged with the enemy on this front and yet they see that they have again got a very small portion indeed of the hundreds of Honours and Rewards (including mentions in Despatches) that have been granted. My Lists when commanding the A. & N.Z. Mounted Division, were modest ones under all the circumstances and in that perhaps I am partly to blame but, as you will see by attached list, a good many of my recommendations were cut out and in some cases those recommended for decorations were not even mentioned in Despatches. ” — Chauvel, letter to GHQ