mis_muffetの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • mis_muffet
  • ベストアンサー率18% (190/1038)
回答No.1

英語で住所を書いてもらえるか、きいています。「郵便局から、『英語と日本語の両方で書くように』と言われている」との事です。

関連するQ&A

• CONFIRMED PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESSについて

先日、e-bayで落札したらセラーから下の様なメールがe-bay経由できました。よく意味がわからないので詳しい方、ご協力お願致します。↓ Thank you for the prompt payment. Please send me a CONFIRMED PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. (This is the same address as on the credit card that you have on file with Paypal). I can only ship to a confirmed Paypal ADDRESS. Thank you very much! PAPALのMY ACCOUNT→ACCOUNT INFORMATION→STREET ADDRESSに書いてあるアドレスを返信したところ下の様な回答がきました。↓ Thank you for sending the address. However, according to the information from Paypal, that is not a CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS. In order to ship your order, I must have a confirmed address. That should be the same address as on the credit card that you gave Paypal. Please send it so that I can ship your order. Thank you for your help. セラーがいっているCONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESSは、Address Verification System(住所確認システム)に対応したクレジット会社のカードをPAPALに登録した時になるConfirmed addressの事をいっているのでしょうか? もし、そうであれば日本のカード会社はAddress Verification Systemに対応していない様なので無理だと思うのですが、どの様に対応したら良いでしょうか?

• PayPalを騙った偽メールなのでしょうか?

先日PayPalから「Regarding Your Account」というタイトルで下記の内容のメールを受信しました。 メール本文です。   Dear User,   We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to     yourPayPal account from a foreign IP address.   If you recently accessed your account while traveling or  ISP has dynamic IP address, the unusual log in attempts  may have been initiated by you.   Please visit PayPal as soon as possible to verify your identity: ttp://213.195.198.16/secure/248918.paypal.com/webscr_cmd_login-run.php  (※このアドレスがリンクになっていました)  Verifying your information is a security measure that will ensure that you are the only person with access to the account.  Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.  Sincerely,  PayPal 翻訳サイトで訳してみたところ、    『外国のIPアドレスからあなたのPayPal口座にログインする    一つ以上の試みに気が付きました。早めにPayPalにログイン    してください。』 といった内容でした。 このメールを受信した際、ccで私のメールアドレスの他に3名の方にも一斉送信されているようです。 他の方のアドレスは@以降が私と同じアドレスでした。 このメールは偽メールと判断し、無視してよいのでしょうか? 不安なのでどなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。

• ebay落札  paypal支払い後の変なメール

ebay落札後にpaypalで支払い後よく意味が理解できないメールが届きました。初めてpaypalを利用します。paypalとebayから支払い完了のメールは届きました。メールの内容は以下のとおりです。わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 This member has a question for you. Dear ××××, Hi I have problem with my paypal account My paypal account has been limited and I cannot access fund in my paypal account Would it possible for you to open case on eBay item not received so that you can get your money back as soon as possible I cannot continue this sale I hope you can understand Please open dispute as soon as possible so that you can get your money back - (出品者)

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 次の英文の解釈について

NHKラジオ徹底トレーニング英会話4月号54ページにあった英文です。 I saw lots of interesting animals that it would be wonderful to have.「飼ったらすてきだろうと思える面白い動物をたくさん見た。」 この英文でthatは関係代名詞でitはto haveを指していると自分では理解しているのですが、この英文からitをとって、 I saw lots of interesting animals that would be wonderful to have.とすると意味は違ってきますか、また、文法的にも間違っていますか。

• paypalについて相手が言っていることがわかりま

こんにちは。ちょっとpaypalのことで相手とトラブルになり困っています。 相手はモロッコの方なのですがある商品のサンプルの送付をお願いしたいので 送料などをどうするか相談した所、paypalで40ユーロほど支払ってほしいとの お願いがありました。 その後、了解の旨と貴方のpaypalアカウント情報を送ってほしいとのメールを出しました。 相手から返信があったのですが、そこにはpaypal number **** **** **** ****なるものが 記載してあり、肝心のmail addressが記載してありません。 (*は数字で、16桁ありました) ググったり、paypal側に電話してそのような16桁の数字で相手にお金を送金できるのか 聞いてみましたが、やはり送金には相手のpaypalメールアドレスが必要と言われました。 再度相手に以下の英文を送ったところ、 「貴方の送ったpaypal number **** **** **** ****の意味を私は理解できません。paypal accountとは 貴方のメールアドレスのことです。貴方のpaypalメールアドレスを教えてもらえませんか?」 以下の英文が返ってきました。 I don't understand what you mean by Paypal Mail Address, the number I sent you is what they gave me in the bank concerning PayPal Account. if you want me to ask them then you'll have to wait till monday and I will answer you because tomorrow is sunday and bank have the day off. If you want to make a bank transfer then I will be glad to send you our account number. 相手の言っていることが分からないのですが前半のペイパルアカウントに関する銀行で与えられた ナンバーを送った・・・とはどういう意味なのでしょうか・・。 ペイパルには受け取り用として銀行口座を登録できますが、その口座番号を伝えてきたのでしょうか・・。 (相手の使っているメールアドレスはpaypalで試してみましたが、登録されていないメールアドレス と出ました) 相手に再度paypalについて理解しているかメールを送りたいのですが、上記の文章は 何を意味しているか推測できるかたいますでしょうか・・? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• ebay出品者です。落札者のメッセージの意味を教えてください。

ebay出品者です。落札者のメッセージの意味を教えてください。 商品を落札いただいたアメリカ人にebayからインボイスを送付 したのですが、3日経って以下のメッセージがありました。 プライベートなメールが使えないというのは、落札者はどういった 状況でメッセージをくれたのでしょうか? Because I am deployed and cannot access my private email I would ask that you send me your paypal email so that I may be able to remit payment 私は詐欺的でなければpaypalのほうからインボイスを送るようにするか、 または私のpaypalのアドレスを落札者に教えようか迷っています。 アドバイス宜しくお願いします。

• 次の文で、

The message from the three women writers is that learning a language is difficult but can be fun. の意味がよく分かりません。特に、最後のcan は、どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• paypalから英字メールが着ましたが覚えがなく…

paypal@30573.comから「Account Has Been Limited」という件名で英語のメールが届きました。paypalに登録等したこともなく勿論利用したこともありません。メール内容は次の通りですが、無視しておいて問題ないでしょうか。 PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by screening accounts daily in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need you to verify information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited or terminated. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. ________________________________________ Why is my account access limited? Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s): October 07, 2009: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have placed limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection. Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account to normal access. Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team

専門家に質問してみよう