• ベストアンサー

手続きをしていないので携帯が使えない

海外へ行って、 携帯を持っているが、手続きをしていないために(海外では)使うことができない。 と言いたいのですが、どのように言えば通じますか? I have a cellular phone. But it does not work because I've not proceed the application. とか言っても、いまいちよく通じないのですが もっと分かりやすい言い方はないでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I have a cell phone, but it doesn't work here because I haven't applied for overseas use. で通じると思います。ですがもっと簡単に I have a cell phone, but it is not for overseas use. で言いたいことは伝えられると思います。蛇足ですがアメリカ以外の国では携帯電話は mobile phone が普通です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I have my cellular phone, but it's not designed for oversea use. So I can't use it here. とでも言えば、きっと理解してくれることでしょう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=oversea+use

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• it とthem の使い分けについて 辞書例文

ジーニアス辞典のthat の項目 it is nót that ... (but it is júst that ...)にある 以下の例文について質問です。 それは…というわけではなく(ただ…というだけのことである)(!直前の発言の理由を説明) ▶I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. 私は携帯を持っていないが, それは嫌いだからというのではなく, ただ不要だと思っているからだけなのである(!(1)しばしばit isが省略されnot that ...の形になる. (2)後半部はbutやit is, justなどが省略されたりsimplyやratherといった副が添えられたりする) I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I dislike them とthem になっているのは 携帯全般を意味するためにthem になっていて、I think it のit がthem ではなく、itであるのは個別の携帯を指すために使われているという理解で合っているのか自信がないです。 このthem とitを両方とも itやthem に統一したり、 {I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it*, but it’s just that I think it unnecessary. I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike them, but it’s just that I think them* unnecessary.} お互いを交換することもできるように思えるのですが、確信が持てないです。 I don’t have a cell phone. It’s not that I dislike it, but it’s just that I think them unnecessary. 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 Because they could create a good public image for themselves. 2 Because the design of seatbelts is not very important for selling cars. 3 Because it does not have any rhythm. 4 You may answer, “No, that one doesn’t, but the one next to it does.” 5 We do this because although the tooth is physically close to us, it is psychologically closer to the dentist when he is examining it.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

You would think it should be able to, but sadly it can’t – I’ve just double-checked the 2010 version and it doesn’t allow you to do, though it does have a built-in median function you can use when not working with pivot tables. よろしくお願いします。

• この否定の構文で倒置する理由

否定の構文で Not a day passes but I repent of what I have done. というものがありましたが、 主節はどうしてNotが文頭に来ているのでしょうか? A day does not pass but I repent of what I have done. ではいけないのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

(自分はいい友達を持っている、という文脈)But whenever we have a conflict, she does something I find frustrating and immature. She tells all our mutual friends about our disagreement -- and from her own biased perspective. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. I've also put it together for myself because whenever she fights with another friend, she tells me all about it. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. の和訳と、put it together for myself の意味をよろしくお願いします

• 簡単な和訳をお願いします。

Does it say Fukusuke anywhere on the razor, because i could not see it on the photos?

• 「○○というわけではない」と「○○とは限らない」

日本語を1年勉強しているアメリカ人の友達に、(1)「○○というわけではない」(It does not mean that...)と(2)「○○とは限らない」(It is not necessarily the case that...)は何が違うのか、と聞かれたのですが答えられませんでした。。 (1)の例文では I don't speak English much, but It does not mean that I can't speak it. (2)の例文では It is not necessarily the case that, all Japanese high school students do nothing but study. でした。何が違うのでしょうか??できたら教えていただけませんか?

• 英作文の練習中

自然な表現を教えていただけますか。 I do not know whether I chose suitable character-font and the position for each photo. It is still difficult for me. But, even though they are small, I have special feelings for them because they are all my works. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your patience. Sorry but it does not look like any of our stores had found you lost phone. 海外にて携帯を紛失しました。 その結果のメールなんですが、色々な翻訳サイトで見ても良く分かりません。 見つかったと書いてあるのでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?

マウス設定に関するトラブル
このQ&Aのポイント
  • マウスの設定に関して問題が発生しています。再起動すると設定が初期化されるため困っています。
  • パソコンは旧式のlavie シリーズで、Windows10のアップデートは繰り返し行っています。
  • NEC 121wareを使用しており、Windowsの問題です。
回答を見る