• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

My Frustration with My Friend

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My friend and I have a good relationship, but when we have conflicts, she shares the details with our mutual friends, presenting her biased perspective.
  • Over the years, I have learned about her actions from our mutual friends, who accidentally revealed the things she told them about our fights.
  • Additionally, she shares details of her fights with other friends with me, which has helped me piece together the pattern.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. の和訳  このところ何年もの間、彼女と私の共通の友達が漏らしたことをつなぎ合わせて、私との間の諍いについて、彼女が喋っていることに気付いていた 2。put it together for myself の意味をよろしくお願いします  私自身のために(=別に人に言う為ではなく、自己防衛のために)つなぎ合わせた。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削

What kind of person do you think makes a good friend? という問題に50字程度で解答する問題です。文法や単語の使い方が間違っていないか見てください。 I think I can make a good friends who is have own mind.It is because I can have good trust on he/she,and I don't care about how many friends have,but the deep and forever relation,andI have a friend who she is.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have a college friend who is getting married this fall. (I found out about the engagement from a mutual friend and a subsequent email blast from the engaged friend.) I haven’t really spoken to Engaged Friend in the last year due to a history of minor slights and her overall sense of entitlement. (Honestly, I’ve always known she had the potential to be an awful person, but I disregarded it because I wasn’t on the receiving end.) At the wedding, I’d be one of the few attendees who knows that the groom was engaged to another woman two years ago and used Engaged Friend as a rebound. Knowing their history and Engaged Friend’s general bad behavior doesn’t put me in a celebratory mood. I don’t mind just sitting this one out, but I am concerned I will lose our mutual friend if I don’t attend. (She asked me to coordinate flights and hotel arrangements for the wedding weekend.) I don’t know how to explain I’m not attending without speaking ill of Engaged Friend, and I’m really just over the situation. over the situationはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• allegationの訳し方

I am a 21-year-old college student. I've been friends with a fellow student named "Rob" for the past three years. I have never known Rob to be anything but a kind and trustworthy person. For the past two years, Rob has been dating another student at our college, and their relationship seems very healthy. Last night, while scrolling through Facebook, I saw a post made by someone Rob and I barely know, stating that Rob is "an abuser." The post used Rob's full name, so I'm sure it was about my friend. I was shocked and don't know what to do now. I sent Rob a simple message: "Is everything OK?" but haven't heard back, and I don't believe Rob knows about the allegation. I have also been in touch with Rob's girlfriend (who I have come to be friends with), and she responded, "I'm OK," when I asked her how she has been. Do I tell Rob about the post? Several of our mutual friends have stopped talking to Rob in the past few months with no explanation, and I'm starting to wonder if this allegation has something to do with it. ここでのallegationの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I recently became involved with a co-worker I met during my summer internship. Men I’ve dated in the past have been relatively immature and inconsiderate, so I’m excited to have met a potential partner who embodies neither of these traits. However, there are a few problems. While this man wasn’t my boss, he held the same position within the company that my boss did, and I reported to him on a number of projects. I’m worried about the scandal our relationship could cause should it come to light, and also about the integrity of letters of recommendation I may need down the road. There is also considerable age difference between us—I’m 20, he’s 36. While it doesn’t bother me, I do see it as a major barrier to my family and friends accepting our relationship. The few close friends I’ve told have been shocked at our age difference and professional association, and their reactions stopped me from sharing the news with others. Lastly, he’s financially well off and plans to spend considerable money to fly me out to see him when I’m back at college. Men I’ve datedはThe men I’ve datedとするのはなぜ間違いなのでしょうか?(The few close friends I’ve toldはTheが付いていますよね?)あと、fly me outは「飛行機で来させる」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I have a friend, or maybe I had a friend, who I saw at least once a week all summer, but who I have only seen a few times since the school year started. At first I chalked this up to being busy: I’m a teacher; she is the mother of two middle schoolers and is going through a divorce. Whenever I see her (we share a hobby) she no longer initiates conversation and offers minimal replies to my questions. She doesn’t reply to text messages about getting together or asking how she’s doing, although she does eventually respond to logistical questions. She seems to speak to other people normally and responds to our mutual friends in a way she no longer does to me. I feel singled out,and I’m not sure what’s changed between us. ここでのlogistical questionsとfeel singled outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• I've got

i've gotを使うのは、どういった意味を含みますか?会話中に、アメリカの子と、あるキャラクターの好き嫌いの話になって、i've got three friends that love itというふうに言っていました。I have three friends that love itの方が自然では?と思いましたが、なにか違いはあるのでしょうか。 わたしにとってI've gotは、”今手に入れたなにか” みたいなかんじの表現として頭にインプットされてるので、ちょっと混乱してます。回答おねがいします。

• 至急です。高校英語 簡単な並び替えお願いします。

並び替えて頂きたいです。訳もお願いします! Michelle () () () () () with her boyfriend's shoulder fell, asleep ,against, her, head If you have a question , you can come ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) like, me , see , whenever , you I wonder how I can get him to see a doctor. →こちらは訳のみをお願いします。 There is something about him ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) being his friend. of , makes , proud , that , you she may ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) () ( ) not, have, any, idea, what, it ,means In there any particular ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) silent? he , why, keep , should . reason

• it is what it is

My family has never been particularly close, emotionally. I have only one sibling, an older sister, who lived nearby until she retired elsewhere about four years ago. (I found out she was moving because my daughter read about it on Facebook -- but it is what it is.) it is what it isの意味をよろしくお願いします

• pick up on social cues

I've been friends with a girl for 3 years—let's just call her Elliot. I had a huge crush on a guy—we'll call him Joe—and I felt like I had to confide in someone about it or I would explode, so I told Elliot. Little did I know that she also liked Joe. She decided to be a big jerk and tell Joe about my feelings for him–and not only that, but she also told our entire friend group. We eat lunch with these people and it's embarrassing to be around them now. I'm stuck because I have three classes with Elliot and various classes with other people in that group of friends. It takes a long time for me to warm up to people in terms of trust, and I'm also a very sensitive person. I feel like Elliot has betrayed me, but when I confronted her about it, she acted like she had done nothing wrong. She doesn't seem to pick up on social cues in a sense that she tries to ask people out on dates repeatedly when they don't have feelings for her in return. pick up on social cuesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

“Oh, I'm fine at showing people about. I've done it all my life at the asylum, and I've been doing it all day here. I have honestly.”

このQ&Aのポイント
  • プリンターはEPSON、使用期間2年です。
  • インクカートリッジはEPSON IC69、使用期間は不明です。
  • エレコム用紙の型番・お探しNo.はMT-JMC2IV ・B04です。
回答を見る