• ベストアンサー

中学英語 英作文の添削をお願いします。

私たちは、many fish がこの川に戻ってくることを望んでいます。 We hope that many fish will return to this river. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3777)
回答No.2

OKと思います。 fish、deer、 sheep、などは群れるので単数形での表現をご存知のようなので特別な説明は必要ないようですね。 飾りをつけて We (strongly) hope that many fish will return to this river (next year). あるいは that を抜いて We hope many fish will return to this river. という表現もありそうですが基本は原文のままで良いと思います。

kabihana
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

We hope that many fish will return to this river. hope節内で、より切実な願望を表す場合には、 willという未来形助動詞は用いません。 We hope that many fish returns to this river. がより相応しい表現です。

kabihana
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

fishが特別な名詞だったきがするので、manyじゃなくa lot ofをつかったほうが いいかもしれないけれど、okとおもいます。 fishを辞書でひいて不可算名詞Uncountableのuがついていたらa lot ofを つかうべきですが。ご自身でたしかめてくださいl。

kabihana
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

英語でスピーチをする予定があり、原稿を作ったのですが、文法や自然な表現に自信がないので、長文ですが添削をお願いします!^^ Are you happy? Of course there are many happy, enjoyable things. Sports, movies, shopping, and so forth. However, there are also many unhappy, depressive things. Do you surely think you are really happy? Today, the world is facing many serious problems. Discrimination, poverty, war, and so forth. However, we Japanese don’t have such serious problems. We were born in blessed, rich land, Japan. We can eat, buy what we want, and …..live. Then, what are the problems? Big one of the problems Japan facing is a problem of stress. I also suffer from the stress. “One pair of half pants is called pajamas”. “I’m called a Yankee because my hair is gold.” I’ll move on my topic. There are many stress. Human relationships, anxiety, a sense of inferiority, the number of stress is limitless. Because of these stress, many people cannot imagine bright future, only suffer from stress. If we suffer from stress, we cannot concentrate enjoyable things, and enjoy our lives. Stress has influence on not only our mind, but also our body. You can imagine depression as mental disease, difficult breathing, circulatory system and digestive system. To know these effects, perhaps you know how serious stress is. By the way, have you think of any solutions for stress? As I said before, there are many kind of stress, and those causes are also different. But I declare one cause of stress is broadcasting. This linkage is seemed unrealistic. However, media make us imagine there are full of sad accidents, crimes, disease and so on. We live in dark world. Why do we believe that? This is because we watch a number of news, broadcasting sad and dark things. Our brains believe the world we live is dark, not bright unconsciously. Of course there are not only dark ones, but also bright ones, but media focus on dark ones more easily, than bright ones. As I take one example, news about bullying. This news is broadcasted many times, and gathers much attention. That’s why our brains believe the world is full of sadness, hopeless. And we easily feel depression and suffer from stress. Then, how can we save ourselves? How can we release stress? Which way is the best way to solve the problem? Excluding the cause of stress? Or Changing society itself creating stress? Banning broadcasting dark news? All of them are not seemed effective way to solve it. Do we have to endure stress or deceive ourselves? We don’t suffer from stress. I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m happy No way. I refuse to do that. All we have to do is to deceive our brains. We have two simple choices to do. 1st is to look into just bright future. If we do that, our brains recognize only bright future without thinking and we think in a positive way. However, this way is not a perfect way. Some really suffer from stress and cannot look into bright future. Then, I will introduce 2nd way. 2nd is to appreciate 3 things every day and write down them. For example, I live with my aunt and she takes care of me. Now, I write down three things. 1st, “my aunt cooks a meal for me.” Thank to that, I keep my health and eat delicious food. 2nd, “every morning, my aunt sends me to the station.” That’s why I can save my time in the morning and sleep more. 3rd, “on my birthday, my aunt give me 1000 yen.” 1000 yen is not a little money!! To continue this, your brains will believe there are full of many happy, bright, fine things. We live in a happy world. Some of you think why this is beneficial for you? Yes. I’ll explain it. By getting this thought, positive way to look into your future, you suffer from less and less stress, and are released from stress. This is totally enough. And, the effect is not only reducing stress. Please don’t be surprised. By released from stress, your brains work well as 30%. You will not have trouble to studying. You will be able to get degree more easily. Good! If you got this thought, your future would be bright. I hope you will get bright future.

• 大学受験、英作文の添削をお願いします…

TOPIC:THE LOW BIRTH RATE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLE FOR JAPAN. Im against the opinion.There are many problems difficult to solve. For example,if this low birth rate continues,Japan will have too small population.Besides,Japan is aging society.In that case,the government cannot get sufficient tax,so it has to raise tax in order to keep current level of social security.Young people will have to lead hard living and not afford to have a child.That will lead to even lower birth rate.74 Low birth rate also has a effects on educational enthusiasm.If you have only one child,you will arguablly hope that he will have high academic background to get good paid job.So many people will make their child study hard from 10 years old or so.Average academic level will rise,and companies will requre much higher abilities.There will come much diffcult time to get a good job for the non-educated. 長くなりました。こんなにwill連発でいいのでしょうか??改善のしかたを教えてください。英文(の書き方や話のつなげかた)をまずひと通り暗記したほうが早いでしょうか。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

次の話題について70語程度の英文で書きなさい。 「地球を汚さないために私たちに出来ること」 There are many things which we can do to protect the earth. One of the easiest things is not to use disposables as much as possible. This will help to reduce a waste of natural resources. Another is taking a shopping bag when we go shopping. This also will play a part in reducing unnecessary plastic bags. Each of us keeps in mind these things, then the earth's condition will be better. 論旨の展開はうまくつながっていますでしょうか?あと表現として一つ目の例に使い捨て用品の無駄遣いを完全にやめるのは無理と思い、とりあえず「できるだけ」と入れたのですがここでas 【much】 as は大丈夫でしょうか? 最後に文章の構成についてですが「あなたの意見を述べなさい」といった課題ではなく、こうした「~できることを述べなさい」といったような自分の主観を述べるような文章でなければ(作文である以上主観的ですが...)結論部分は要らないのでしょうか?正直私は自由英作として「主張→サポート→結論」という枠組みしかもっていなくてどうもどこかでうまくいかなかったりします。 長々と質問まで付け加えてしまいましたが、添削についてはザッとでも構いませんのでよろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

「リサイクル」について自分の意見・感想・経験などを100語程度の英語で書け。 I think recycling is very important nowadays. So far we have wasted the earth's resources without care. Someday, they will run out. Recycling can help to solve this problem. First, parents always try to recycle so that their children also do. By doing so, the children will learn how important it is from a young age. For example, we can reduce the use of disposable easily. If we continue to do action like this, we can save the earth's resources. In conclusion, recycling has a very good effect on the earth. 今一つ文と文のつながりが悪いかもしれません...あと文法面でもまだまだ誤りが散見されると思います。細かいことでも大雑把なことでもいいですのでチェックお願いします。 ところでこの自由英作文っていうのは何を一番の基準に採点しているものなんでしょうか?内容ではなく文法的に正しい文が書けているかどうかを見ると聞いたことがありますが、そうは言ってもそれなりに長い文章を書くわけですから、たとえ文法面に誤りがなくても前後の文がリンクしてないっていうのは結構マズイですよね?多分今回の僕の文にもあると思いますが... もし何か採点に関しても知ってることがありましたらお聞かせいただけると嬉しいです。

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 少子高齢化が生じる原因と問題点、そしてあなたが考える解決策を書きなさい。 I think that what is causing an aging society with a low birthrate is that the average life expectancy has been rising, and fewer babies have been born. One of the problems of this is that Japanese economy will get to recession. This is because the working-age population in Japan is decreasing. To solve this problem, we should make more positive use of women and older people. If we create the environment in which they can work easily, I believe Japan will overcome this difficult problem. ※自分は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細なことでもご指摘いただけたらありがたいです。 毎回ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。回答者の皆様にはご負担をおかけしてしまっていると思いますが、皆さんに添削していただくごとに合格へ一歩ならず、何歩も近づけていると感じます。これからも、ご迷惑かもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

私たちは、周囲にあまりにもたくさんある文化財に慣れっこになって、その存在を 当然のように思いがちである。しかし本当は、一つ一つの文化財は、それを 維持するために尽くしてきた数多くの人々の多年の努力の結晶なのだ。 文化財をおろそかにすることは、そうした人々の努力をないがしろにすることである ということを忘れてはならない。 We heve been used to the so many cultural assets around us, so we tend to take the existence for granted. However, in fact, they are respectively the results of many people's effort for long years who have made the best to maintain them. We should remember to neglect them is to spoil their effort. 回答よろしくおねがいします。