• 締切済み

英語の質問

問質問1 I heard from non-Japanese people that the Japanese lack a sense of humor, but it is not impossible. 外国人から[日本人はユーモアのセンスがないといった声をきくこともあるが、とんでもない話である。 質問 (1)とんでもないを、it is not impossible とかout of the question でもよいか?  (2)日本人はユーモアのセンスがないといった声をきくこともあるが、I heard from non-Japanese people that the Japanese lack a sense of humorでもよいか?あるいは「 It is often said that Japanese people lack a sense of humor, but I disagree.」のほうがよいか。 質問2 “ Sazaesan” by Hasegawa Machiko is a contrast to “ Blondie”, American cartoon in newspaper, in the point that the first one describes a family of three generation living together and the second centered-couple family. 日本語: 長谷川町子の「さざえさん」は3世代の同居の家族を描いている点で、アメリカの新聞マンガ“Blondie”が夫婦中心の家族を描いてるのと対照的である。 質問:(1)アメリカの新聞マンガをAmerican cartoon in newspaper,でもよいか。    (2)文章のまちがいとかはよいか。 質問3 1)We don’t know how many fish is dead and will die at all. 2)We have no means of telling how many fish have died or will die. 1と2では同じような意味をあらわしちるとおもいますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数17

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

とんでもない=by far it is not true 倉井だと思います。

Torao36
質問者

お礼

なるほど!いい表現をありがとうございます!!

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

質問 (1)とんでもないを、it is not impossible とかout of the question でもよいか?  →ダメです。but that's impossible、(out of the question)ならいいですが。このimpossibleはabsurdのような意味合いで使っています。 (2)日本人はユーモアのセンスがないといった声をきくこともあるが、I heard from non-Japanese people that the Japanese lack a sense of humorでもよいか? →この日本語に対応させるなら、I sometimes hearでしょうね。現在形にしないと。 あるいは「 It is often said that Japanese people lack a sense of humor, but I disagree.」のほうがよいか。 →oftenが言いすぎで、sometimes, from time to timeあたりだと思います。ただし、かなり客観的な感じがします。私ならI sometimes hear . . . としたいと思います。 質問2 (1)アメリカの新聞マンガをAmerican cartoon in newspaper,でもよいか。 →American cartoons in newspapersとかなら一応大丈夫です。American cartoonsというのはアメリカの漫画ですから、それが日本の新聞に載っていてもよいということなら大丈夫です。アメリカの新聞に載っているという意味にしたいのなら、cartoons in American newspapersでしょうね。 (2)文章のまちがいとかはよいか。 “ Sazaesan” by Hasegawa Machiko is a contrast to “ Blondie”, American cartoon in newspaper, in the point that the first one describes a family of three generation living together and the second centered-couple family. →英語としてわかりにくく、間違いもあるので、大幅に変えて訳してみました。 "Sazae-san" by Hasegawa Machiko gives pictures of a family with three generations living together while "Blondie" in an American newspaper gives pictures of a married couple. "Sazae-san" by Hasegawa Machiko gives pictures of a family with three generations living together. "Blondie" in an American newspaper in contrast gives pictures of a married couple. 質問3 1)We don’t know how many fish [are] dead and will die at all. 2)We have no means of telling how many fish have died or will die. 1と2では同じような意味をあらわしているとおもいますか? →厳密には違いますので思いません。 1は、今何匹死んでいるか、これから死ぬか、全く分らない、知らない。 2は、これまでに何匹死んだか、これから何匹死ぬか、言う手段がないーー(普通はわからないーーですが、解釈によっては、知っていても言うことができないーーという意味もありそうです)。 ★完了形の意味が1にはありません。 ★2は、知っている可能性があります。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

Torao36
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます!! 勉強になりました! 感謝感謝です!!! またよろしくお願いします!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい

(1)It is the dury of parents to teach their children manners. (2)It is important not to give up till the very end. (3)I found it impossible to read that book in a day. (4)She makes it a rule to read a newspaper after breakfast. 上記の英語を日本語に訳して下さい。 御願い致します><

• 英語

1:The day will soon come () everybody uses a computer. (1)the way (2)when (3)where (4)which 2:That story reminds me () l went to ltaly. (1)of where (2)where (3)when (4)of when 3:The people present were worried about Betty because no one was aware () she had gone. (1)of where (2)that the place to (3)that the place was (4)of the place to 4:We have a lot of holidays during the week from the end of April to she beginning of May. () we call it Golden Week. (1)That's why (2)That's because (3)It is the reason for (4)It is what 5:() you talk reminds me your father. He also had a good sense of humor. (1)The way (2)When (3)Which (4)Why 解答と和訳お願いします

• ネットワーク英語の質問です

翻訳サイトでの訳はやめてください。 よろしくお願いします。 It is the part of the Internet that contains websites and webpages. It was invented in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland. It makes web pages display properly on the Internet. It is a markup language, which means it has a mix of a normal language that people can read and a special programming language that tells computers what to do. It is a part of a computer system or network that is designed to block unauthorized access while permitting authorized communications. It is a device or set of devices configured to permit, deny, encrypt, decrypt, or proxy all (in and out) computer traffic between different security domains based upon a set of rules and other criteria.

• メールで質問されたんですが

メールで > Q.Yes, I heard, that japanese people sometimes have to talk about, which Kanji they meant in a conversation! Is that true ?! ( *O* ) と質問されたんですがどういう意味ですか? 相手はドイツの高校生です^^ お願いします!

• 英語の質問です!!

次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は一度しか使えません。 (1)Now our school ( ) with new teaching methods. (2)They had to ( ) their lives for their country at that time. (3)The boy is ( ) to go to the amusement part. (4)We (  ) in front of the station yesterday. (5)The news has ( ) the interest of people around the country. (6)Can you ( ) a good English-Japanese dictionary? (7)He chose his words carefully so as not to ( ) a misunderstanding. (8)A little later I ( ) that I had been mistaken. (9)It is important for the wound to be ( ). (10)The school focuses on ( ) the students‘ sense of morality. (experiment/cause/recomend/part/sacrifice/cool/cultivate/long/realize/attract)

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に合う英語を選ぶ問題です。 Coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks, but what is the best way to enjoy it? If you ask 100 different people, you are likely to (A) 100 different responses. From sweet to bitte, from hot to cold, there are endless combinations and possibilities. Most coffee lovers (B) that if you're going to drink it hot. the best way to prepare it is in a French Press. Unlike drip coffee, a French Press allows the coffee to soak for a period of time, thereby releasing much more of the natural flavor (C) in coffee. By the way, do you know that instant coffee was invented by a Japanese man named Satori Kato? (D) (A) 1.be getting 2.be got 3.get 4.got (B) 1.are convinced 2.are convincing 3.convince 4.will convince (C) 1.find 2.found 3.founded 4.founding (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee. 2.Because Japanese people drink tea everyday. 3.Actually, regular drip coffee is less expensive than instant coffee. 4.That is the reason why French people prefer tea to coffee. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法の質問です

My eyes hurt so much that I can not keep them open. この文章のthatの用法ってなんでしょうか?また最後のopenはopeningでもいいですか? I keep the car door [ ] 括弧に入れるのはopen か openingのどちらでしょうか? 理由もあわせてお願いします。 I have never heard it [ ] that spanish is spoken in Japan. say said says sayingのうちのひとつを括弧の中に入れる heardの後ろにthatが省略されていることがあるかどうかでこの括弧にいれるものが変わらなくないですか? [ ] used to be a lot of people in China but not any more. []にIt They There のどれがはいるかという問題なのですがどれなのでしょうか?理由もあわせてお願いします。 また最後のnot any moreってどういうことなのでしょうか? butは前置詞なのでしょうか? またnot any moreとはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英語の問題(3問)です。

こんばんは。 英語でわからない問題があったので、よろしくお願いします。 (1) Playing games is a fun way of improving your memory skills. で、PlayingはなぜTo playではいけないのでしょうか? (2) Needless to say, he failed in the examination. これは不定詞の何用法なのでしょうか? (3) Although it is sometimes said that rice is to (    ), the truth is that the diets of Japanese and Americans include a lot of both. 1 people 2 to Americans 3 Japanese 4 is 5 What bread カッコの中に並べ替えて入れる問題です。 語順がよくわかりません。 以上3問です。 タイプミスがあるかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いいたいします。

• 英語の質問です!

It seems that for many people, their grandmothers were a very happy part of their childhood. を次のように書き換えるとき()に入る語をお願いします。 For many people, their grandmothers ()()()() a very happy part of their childhood. 訳もお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。