• ベストアンサー

メールで質問されたんですが

メールで > Q.Yes, I heard, that japanese people sometimes have to talk about, which Kanji they meant in a conversation! Is that true ?! ( *O* ) と質問されたんですがどういう意味ですか? 相手はドイツの高校生です^^ お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

小耳に挟んだんだけど、日本人って会話の最中に どの漢字の意味かを説明しなきゃならないことがあるよって聞いたんだ。 これってホントなの?

chappymiu
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• harm itの部分について

Critics worry that pessimistic news reports about the economy harm it by causing people to lose confidence in the economy, of which everyone has direct experince every day. Journalists respond that to do their jobs well they cannot worry about the effects of their work. Also studies show that people do not defer to journalists except on matters of which they have no direct experience. ここのabout のうしろなので名詞だと思ったんですが、harmはもしかして動詞でしょうか?ということは名詞節でthatが省略されているのでしょうか? また、この文のどこからpeople have direct experience of the economy ということがわかるのでしょうか?

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。Honne2

Sometimes Japanese people say yes when they mean to say no to decline proposals or invitations, trying not to give bad feelings to offering people. When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to accept, yet they do that positively ,saying like yes instead of no. For example, if you invite a Japanese to a party and the invitee says yes, but he/she might mean no. This happens often in Japan. So we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by the situation as long as we are talking with Japanese people. This culture in Japan is very hard to understand and strange for foreigners. ここで頂いた回答を添削して頂き、上記のようにしたのですが、文意構文は良いでしょうか?そして、 1offering peopleの部分をinviteeの対義語で表したいのですが(誘ってくれる人)、対義語は何になるのでしょうか? 2When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to acceptの部分をWhen they make proposals or invitations to somebody unwelcome/unwelcome people ,yet~.とすることは可能でしょうか? 3we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by ~.のwhatは入れる必要があるでしょうか?またwhatが意味するものは具体的にどのような用法になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語 関係代名詞のところです

穴埋め問題です。 「彼らは時々、私たちが必要でない古い物を売ります。」 これを They sometimes sell old things (which) (we) (don't) need. としたのですが。 模範解答は They sometimes sell old things (that) (we) (don't ) need. となっていました。 which では間違えでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してみました・・

英訳してみたのですが、どうでしょうか? 『私のことを言われるのは全く構わないけど、家族のことを言われるのは許せない。』 I don't mind at all if they talk about me, but it is offensive to me that they talk about my family.

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 文の意味の切れ目とカンマの使い方

次の文章で、文の意味の切れ目とカンマが入っている所とうまくマッチしていないような気がします。 Placing opposite characters in a fairy tale makes it easier for children to understand the difference between the two, which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life, with all the complexities that characterize real people. 日本語訳は途中からですが。 (もし、その登場人物が現実に忠実で、実際の人物の特徴である様々な複雑な要因を持っていたら、これほど簡単に理解は出来ないであろう。) ifの従属節がthey couldの主節と密接になっていて、むしろwithの前にカンマがある為、with(前置詞句)がどこに属してはっきりしなくなります。実際はif節に入っているのですが。どうもカンマがあると、そこで文が一旦切れているように思ってしまいます。 そこで以下のような、4つの文にしてみました。どれがどのような理由で適切でしょうか? 勿論、2のオリジナルが適切なのでしょうが。 1A.which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life and with all the complexities that characterize real people.  *and は同じ形を並べる為、形容詞と前置詞句とは並べられない? 1B. which they could not do as easily, were the figures true to life and with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *wereの前にはカンマが必要でないか?  2. which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life, with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *カンマは形容詞と前置詞句を同等に並べのに使う?     3. which they could not do as easily were the figures true to life with all the complexities that characterize real people.   *be動詞の補語となる形容詞と、修飾語をカンマやandなしに並べられるか? 却って疑問を複雑にしたかもしれませんが、上記のような文章でのカンマの使い方、andの使い方をどなたかお教え下さい。

• 英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: Many people say that through using PCs they often forget Chinese characters they once knew: they have less occasion to write by hand. ※パソコンを使うようになって字を書く機会が減り、漢字を忘れやすくなったと言う人が多い。 私の文: Many people come to use the PCs and seldom write character practically, so they often say that they easily forget kanji. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

it's that I'm really thinking about you (japanese limits). Can we stay in contact or do you prefer stop the conversation? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いしいます

I heard about it from my friend later that it's because we have a Japanese passport. So many people were waiting at that time, so they could save time by doing so. (入国審査する際、いつもは全部の指の指紋を採取されるのに、4本しか取られなかった、という話の続きです)後ほど友達から聞いた話だがそれの理由は日本のパスポートを持っていたからだ。多くの人が当時並んでおり、そうすることで時間を短縮できた。 https://okwave.jp/qa/q9582483.html 以前の英文の続きになります。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。