PCを使うことで漢字を忘れやすくなった理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • パソコンを使うようになって字を書く機会が減り、漢字を忘れやすくなったと言う人が多い。
  • 多くの人々が、パソコンの使用によって以前知っていた漢字を忘れやすくなったと訴えています。
  • PCを使うことで、文字を手書きする機会が減り、漢字を忘れる傾向にあると言われています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: Many people say that through using PCs they often forget Chinese characters they once knew: they have less occasion to write by hand. ※パソコンを使うようになって字を書く機会が減り、漢字を忘れやすくなったと言う人が多い。 私の文: Many people come to use the PCs and seldom write character practically, so they often say that they easily forget kanji. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.1

いつも回答させていただいて申し訳ないようです。いつも同じ人間だとミスなどに気がつかない場合がありますから、他の人のご意見もよく注目されるようお願いします。 ※パソコンを使うようになって字を書く機会が減り、漢字を忘れやすくなったと言う人が多い。 Many people come to use the PCs and seldom write character practically, so they often say that they easily forget kanji. ** the PCs → PCs === ここでは「パソコンというもの」という「一般的なパソコン」のことを言っているので、目的語の場合「無冠詞+複数名詞」にします。(主語の場合は「a + 単数名詞」でもいいです。) ** "character"も上のような意味で"characters"もしくは"Chinese characters"にしたほうがいいでしょう。もうひとつつっこんで考えると、ここの「字を書く」ということは「手書き」のこと、つまり「書く動作」のことを言っています。PCが自動的に漢字変換してくれます。ここでは「文字」のことよりも「手で書く」ということが言いたいわけです。この言葉は"write"ひとことでいいのです。ですから、解答にはわざわざ"write by hand"と"by hand"が付け加えられました。"write"だけでもいいです。 ** "kanji"で大体の教養ある西欧人は分かりますが、世界には英語を使う民族はほかにもたくさんいます。ですから、ここでは「"kanji"つまり"中国製の文字"」というふうにしたら完成度が高まります。 →"kanji or Chinese characters"です。 ** "practically"はおそらく「実際は」というつもりで使われたのでしょうが、そういう場合は、 "actually"という語を使います。この語は文頭で使うことが多いので"and actually they seldom..."とするほかないでしょう。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/practically 【少々手直し】 Many people come to use PCs and actually they seldom write characters, so they often say that they easily forget kanji or Chinese characters.

参考URL:
http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/actually
exuniverse
質問者

お礼

いつも詳細なご指導心より御礼申し上げます。 ありがたいという気持ちが大きすぎて文章にできません。。。 ご指摘の通り、少し考えれば”write”だけでいいのに、 何故、actually が思いつかなかったのかと反省です。 今後とも宜しくお願い申し上げます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

主文は「漢字を忘れやすくなったと言う人が多い」なので、それを前に出した方が良いですね。 伝えたいことを最初に言い、後から補足説明を付け加えるのが英語表現のコツです。 急いでいる時や忙しい人は最後まで聞いてくれるとは限らないので、結論を先に言いましょう。

exuniverse
質問者

お礼

ご指摘ありがとうございます。 日本の社会も、ご指摘の”急いでいる時や忙しい人”が多いので、英作文の練習と別にこの方法が必要と感じました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校生です。英作文がとても苦手です。 とりあえず自分が考えた解答を書きますが、多分大幅に違うので正しい解答を教えて頂きたいです。 *図書館にいる人の邪魔にならないようにそっと入った。 I slide into the library in order not to disturb people there. *人が晩婚を選択する理由のひとつは、自由をできるだけ楽しみたいと思っていることだ。 (晩婚=marry late、becauseを使うこと) People marry late, partly because they want to enjoy as much their free time as possible. *ここ数日間であまりにも多くの人に会ったので、その人達の名前をすべて覚えているわけではありません。 Because I met so many people last a few days , I don't remember all their names. *現代人は忙しくて運動する時間がないためか、太った人が多い。 Many people of today are overweight , probably because they are so busy that they don't have a time to do exercise. *私は多くの障害にぶつかったが、友人達のおかげで何とか乗り越えることができた。 I ran into many problems but thanks to my friends , I could get it over somehow.

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

「私は白い御飯が大好きで……」 と言う若い女性が増えた気がする。昔はそんなことはあまり言わなかった。好むと好まざるとに関わらず、米の飯以外の選択肢は少なかった。それ以前の、米の飯すら贅沢だと思われていた時代と比べれば幸せということだが、ことさらに 「白い御飯が大好き」 なんていう人は、それほど多くなかった。 I think the number of women who says that they love rice which is not added any flavor.But in the past, they didn't offen said that. Because regardless of one's taste, there is few option except rice. Compared with former age where people thought even rice is expensive on which people live, people in that age is happier, but there weren't so many people who especialy say they love rice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の問題で分からないところがあります

人々はだんだん手紙の書き方を忘れていく。「People gradually forget how to write letters.」 ちゃんとした手紙を書くのは難しい。「It is difficult for me to write a proper letter.」 この二つの英文において、手紙の表し方で単・複数形の違いがあるのですが、どうしてなのかがわかりません。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

オンライン英会話がテーマの自由英作文です(前半) I wonder how other people study English conversation. There are many schools out there where learners can speak to native English speakers and it is definitely one of the best ways to go learning there. However, as is often the case, they cost us much money, and of course, we couldn't improve our English conversation only by going there. Therefore it might be difficult for ordinary people to go there continuously until they learn enough. 途中のカンマの多い長い文はこれでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくおねがいします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・ 日本人はもっと長い休暇が必要である。について述べなさい。                                                                                I agree with this statement. These days, there are many problems which are concerned with work. I think that many people who work everyday seem to be very tired. I once read in the news paper that some people died because they worked too hard though their physical strength was not so strong. I think that Japanese people are tend to make efforts to achive something they have to do although it is not always the case, so if there are more free time for workers, these problems could be solved. I think that there are two merit in a long vacation. First, needless to say, they can have more time for rest. Secondly, they can develop their skills using a long vacation.Thus, I agree that Japanese need longer vacation and this will make it possible for workers to feel more happier. (143字)                                                                                                                  文法面を中心に採点して下さると嬉しいです。また文の構造面(特にbecause~thoughのところなど)もよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

野球は、アメリカの国民的スポーツのひとつである。多くのアメリカ人は、子供の頃、 近所の野原で野球をして大きくなる。泥まみれになり、隣の誰それは自分より上手になった とか、ならないとかいいながら、他人と共同生活を送っていくすべを身に着けていく。あるいは 他人に負かされるという屈辱感を受け入れる訓練を重ねていく。 Baseball is one of the national sports in Ameria. Many Americans play it in their childhood on near grass from their house and grow with it. By doing so, they can learn how to get along with other people in their life, being maddy, saying someone next to them became well or less than themselves in it. We can also say that they train themselves to acknowledge the regret to be beated by other pople. 大変わかりづらい文章になってしまいました。屈辱感 でかなり困りました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 自由英作文を添削してください!

慶応義塾大学の自由英作です、この大学の問題は解いたことがないので分かりません。 何について書くかというと まず状況から言うと、地元の高齢者ハウスを応援するために、二人の高校生がポスター何枚か学校に掲示します。 でも、少人数しか集まらなくてはじめられない。 指示が、どのようにしたら人数を集めることができるかということです。  ポスターの内容  ・場所がかいてあり  ・日時が毎週日曜・9時から   ・人数25人  ・活動内容は、話し相手、食事の補助、散歩の付き合いなど です  条件があって    ・生徒たちはなぜ少ししか応じてくれなかったのか。    ・どういう行動をとるべきか。    ・なぜその行動がうまくいくとかんがえるのか。 指定語数は100語です。 僕は136字書きました。 よろしくおねがいします。 Recently there has been a few young people who are interested in volunteers for caring elderly people. This is why, only a few students responded. I think that there are many things which they can in order to gather people. I think that they should interest people who are indifferent to the volunteer activity.For example , they talks eagerly over it with their friends in person. Then , I would like to mention poster. First, I think they change a.m.9:00 to a.m.10:00.This is because young people are poor at getting up early.when they are used to doing it, they should return to a.m.9:00 . I also think they should draw pictures and make it colorful in order to attract people. It is the most important thing is to convey their passion.