Why many people can't speak English?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Most students in my country study English but can't speak it. They learn English for three years in junior high school.
  • If students start learning a foreign language as soon as they begin school, they could enjoy studying and improve their language skills.
  • Children have a natural ability to enjoy learning and playing, so we should introduce foreign language learning from a young age to help them become proficient in English.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文について

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English at junior high school. So they learn English for three years. Why many people can't speak English? If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (もし彼らが学校が始まるとすぐに外国語を学びだしたら、彼らは勉強することを楽しむ方法を知れた) Children enjoy play anything. (子供たちは何でも楽しんで遊ぶ) So I suppose that same English.(英語も同じだと思う) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (わたしたちは子供のときに楽しく外国語を学ぶことを知るべきだ) We can become speak English. (そうすれば、わたしたちは英語が話せるようになる) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (子供たちは大人は持っていない心を持っていると思う) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (それは興味をもつことや、なんでも楽しく遊ぶことだ) おかしな箇所があれば教えてください。 ()は日本語訳です よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.1

Students study English in my country. However, most students can't speak English. They have to study English (at→since) junior high school. So they learn English for three years (at a junior high school). Why many people can't speak English? (Why can't many people speak English?) If they had study foreign a language as soon as start at the school, they could know how enjoy studying. (If they had started learning a foreign language as soon as the school begins, they would have been able to know how to enjoy learning it.) Children enjoy play anything. (Children enjoy doing everything as a play.) So I suppose that same English. (I suppose that English learning is same as this situation.) I think that we should know enjoy study a foreign language when children. (I think that we should know what we can enjoy studying a foreign language when we are children.) We can become speak English. ([If so,] we can become good English speakers.) I suppose that children have hart what adults don't have. (I suppose that children have the mind that adults don't have.) It is to be interesting things or enjoy play anything. (Children take interests easily and enjoy whatever they like.) ( )内が添削文になります。時折くどい文章もありますが、なるべく御自身のアイデアを大切にしたほうが良いと思うので原文を崩さず意味が通じるように文法部分を中心に添削しました。 ご参考までに。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます! とても、参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

• 「○○というわけではない」と「○○とは限らない」

日本語を1年勉強しているアメリカ人の友達に、(1)「○○というわけではない」(It does not mean that...)と(2)「○○とは限らない」(It is not necessarily the case that...)は何が違うのか、と聞かれたのですが答えられませんでした。。 (1)の例文では I don't speak English much, but It does not mean that I can't speak it. (2)の例文では It is not necessarily the case that, all Japanese high school students do nothing but study. でした。何が違うのでしょうか??できたら教えていただけませんか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。和文英訳です。

日本語文: 子供は英語の勉強を早くから始めれば始めるほど、英語を話すのが上手になると信じている人がいる。 しかし、日本語で自分の考えがはっきり言えなければ、いったいどうして英語でそんなことができるのだろう。 まず日本語をしっかり教えるべきだ。 私の解答: Some people believe that the earlier chidren began to study English, the better they become to speak in English. However, Can they talk in English about what they can't express in Japanese? First of all, they should be taught to use Japanese well. しばらくサボっていたら、もう入試直前だというのにすっかり書けなくなっていて割と焦っています ゆったり書きたいところですが、この時期にそんな事も言っていられないので辞書無し10分で書きました そんな訳でグダグダな答案だとは思いますが、添削どうかよろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作添削お願いします!!11.早稲田政経

添削お願いします!!                                早稲田政経では文法ミスなどがなければ細かい論理構成までは減点をしません!20点満点でお願いします!!   問題. Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it."English should be the only official language of Japan" I disagree with the idea that English should be the only official language of Japan.First,it is almost impossible to put this idea into practice. Some Japanese people cannot speak even a word in English,so they will not be able to speak English well,no matter how hard they study English.They are not intelliget enough to learn English.Second,even though English is more widely used than any other language in the world,people who do not go abroad or communicate with foreign people do not have to study English.They have only to be able to speak Japanese language. 20点満点でお願いします!!

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• as~asについて

I can't speak English as well as you. このyouの後に隠されているのはどちらなのでしょうか? 1 you can speak English. 2 you can't speak English. 「私は英語がうまく話せない、あなたほど」なのか 「私は英語がうまく話せない、あなたと同じで」なのでしょうか? また、これらのasの品詞を教えてください。

• 同格のthat節?

抹茶ラテの粉末を買ったんですが、そこに This is our original"Awadachi" Matcha au Lait that you can enjoy the good taste and fine flavor. と書いてあります。 このthatは同格のthat節でしょうか? enjoyの目的語があるので関係代名詞ではないと思います。 また同格のthat節も取れる名詞が決まっていると本に書いてありました。 もしSVOまでもすべて取れるthatの用法があるなら教えてください。 例えば以下の文なんかは文法的にありえないですよね? I want to have a book that I study English. これを作るなら I want to have a book to study English.だと思いますので。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 助動詞について

助動詞について 本日も宜しくお願いします。 「They speak English」を、それぞれmustを使った文に書き換える問題です。 肯定文   「They must speak English」 否定文   「They must not speak English」 疑問文   「Must they speak English?」 Noでの返答 「No,they need not. / No,they don't have to.」 上の3つまでは、そのままmustを使うだけなので作り方は解ります。 一番下の返答の答えですが、何故must not=have toで同じ意味なのでこれも解ります。 ただ、何故「need」を使う回答も正解になるのかが解りません。 「No, they must not.」にならないのでしょうか? 会話重視ではなく、テストに向けての勉強です。 できるだけ噛み砕いて説明頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語について

Some people worry about making mistakes so much that when they try to speak a foreign language, they never say anything. 訳をお願いします。