• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

大学生が第二外国語を学ぶことを考えるよりも、小学生がもっと英語を真面目に勉強することの方が、日本においては遙かに重要である。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 単数形か複数形か

1 Most Japanese children can study in an elementary school and a junior high school. 2 Teachers make students understood contents of study well. という文を書いたのですが、 1はelementary schools and junior high schoolsとしたほうが良いですか? 2はcontent of studymにしたほうが良いですか? また、他にもおかしな点があったら教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 大学入試英作文添削

現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) そして、「大学入試対策」「課題は自己負担」(有料でも無料でも可)という条件を満たして英作文添削をしていただけるという情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! お願いします!! ********************************* 【問】最低50語で、下記のsubjectについてessayをかきなさい。 "Should English Be Taught in Elementary School?" 【私の解答】 I think that English should be taught in elementary school. The renson is that if elementary school students have opportunities to study English, they will be able to extend their chance to learn foreign languages, including applied English, Spanish, and French. For this renson, I agree that teaching English in elementary school.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】翻訳をお願いします! 

【至急】翻訳をお願いします!  K:Thanks to you, all my experiences here in Korea have been much more fruitful than I ((1)expect). N:(...A...) Say, how were yesterday's school visits? K:Wonderful! For some one like me who wants to be an English teacher after graduating from the univercity, visiting the English classes at elementary, middle and high schools was very useful. N:Good. Were they different from yours in Japan? K:(...B...) ((2)begin) with, the teachers were teaching English through English. Moreover, the students were very active. Many of them volunteered to respond to the teachers in English. Most of all, they were not afraid to speak English. The elementary school students were most active, though. After school they surrounded me and greeted me in English. KとNの対話文です。 ●(.....)内の(1)・(2)の単語を、正しい形に直してください。 ●AとBにつきましては、下記の選択肢より適切なものを選んでください。 ・Yes, definitely. ・Good. ・I think so.

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 和訳お願いします

to give examples of how Southern Cross students study mathematics to describe the various subjects that students study at Southern Cross to explain how much water South African animals drink to show why it's important to learn about mathematics

• 授業の英語名

お世話になります。 履歴書のある欄に以下の授業(授業名)を担当したことがあるということを書きたいのですが、これでよろしいでしょうか。 小学校外国語活動 Foreign Language Activities at Elementary School schoolが単数形か複数形か悩んでいます。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 世界平和を達成するために最も重要な事は何だと思うか。 空所を50&#65374;60語の英語で埋める形で答えよ。 What is most important in order to achieve world peace is ________________________________ 私の解答: education, especially elementary education. There are two reasons why I think so. First, it enables people to read and write, and get information about world. To get informaton about world issues is first step to achieve world peace. Secondly, during elementary school, children are taught what are good things and what are bad. It will prevent unnecessary physical conflict. moralという単語がどうしても出て来なくて後半かなり苦しくなりました が、全体的に今回はそれなりに書けたのではないかと思います 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。

英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。 In my opinion I think that English should be taught at a elementary school. The first reason is that it is easier to have a beautiful pronounce when they are young. The second reason is that young children are good at memorizing foreign words. The last reason is,we can get a broader view of world. 5箇所誤りがあるそうなんですが、どこだか分かりません。読み返しても意味が通るような気がして・・・; 分かる方教えてください。お願いします。